Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Each doctor I've been with has been professional. I was always nervous of course. When I was younger a doctor asked if I was uncut. I responded no and had to show him the circ scar. I got a semi but nothing more was said.

Recently I went to a new doc, and being near 40 he wanted to check me our fully. No prostate exam, but full testicular exam and hernia exam. I had NO idea what to do once he grabbed my balls and put his finder near my thigh. He said to cough. I asked "How - am I supposed to turn my head, what side, and how hard" He just responded calmly "Just cough." I did and he finished up.

Very professional and a really nice guy, didn't flinch when I told him I had a partner and told him HIS name. That's rare down here!

remiel

Sexy Member
Media
If you are doing an opposite sex genital exam, there needs to be a chaperone in the room with the physician...hospital protocol.

Riguyz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had posted this before at another post but why not share it again =) the most 'exciting' exam I ever had (And personally medical exam and doc turns me on) well he's an older Italian urologist, very old school the first time I went to him. I would just expect that he exam like any other doc but to my suprise he started the exam without gloves on, he just asked me the usual questions like any pain during erection or is it straight. Then he took hold of my penis and started examine it. Since I didn't expect that I almost get semi-hard from his warm hand but those exam are never long enough , even tho his are already more detailed than a family doc. It always seem to stop right before I get arouse. Which I don't understand how so many people can get erect and even cum..? Genital exam are really like 15 sec as most docs rush to finish that part..

Py0tr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to be painfully, almost debilitatingly shy. I was terrified of popping a boner and being found out. Then one day my appendix burst and I was rushed into emergency surgery still fully clothed. When I woke up I was only wearing a hospital gown and my clothes, with my underwear neatly folded on top. I lifted the robe to see the "last chicken in the shop".my freshly, completely shaved pubes and an impressive wound dressing.
After that I decided what the hell and since I've found naturism I am really comfortable with my body.
I like the idea of a sexy doctor and a bit of mucking around but have never even felt a twinge of arousal when undergoing medical procedures. Pity!

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I changed to a new primary doctor a few years back and went to see him for a routine physical. Once in the exam room I was told to undress and put on the typical exam gown which opens in the front. The doctor came in the room and after the preliminary history questions had me lay back on his exam table so he could palpate my internal organs. I don't wear any underwear and when he opened the gown my cock was just sprawled across my thigh and he did a double take. He started pushing on my abdomen but pulled up short, looked at my cock and said, "You have quite an amazing specimen. It is very distracting.", and proceeded to grab a towel from an adjacent table and covered my loins. When I returned to the clinic a week later for some blood work, every female staff member looked at me with a sly smile and raised eyebrows. While I was in the phlebotomists room every one of them, from the receptionist to the billing clerk to the nurse practitioner, all stopped by for a quick chat. I can only imagine what the doctor told them.

Quite a number of years ago I was hospitalized after a motorcycle accident. One time a nurse came into my room to change the dressing on my hip. She pulled back the sheet and again I was without underwear so my cock was draped across my thigh. Her eyes widened and as she moved my cock aside so she could access the dressing, she said, "Too bad you don't need a catheter!" As she changed the dressing she kept brushing against my cock more times than could just be accidental. I ended up getting very good nursing care while I was there.

D

deleted973387

I haven't been to the doctors for years, I am in my late 20's and going in for a check up. Just wondering what happens in the check up? Do you get naked and do they check your balls and prostrate? I have never had that done before. What if you get a boner? Has this ever happened to you? What was said or done? I have read things on here about precum happening as well? It seems that a check up in Australia is different to America?

Reactions: deleted12991711

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had never popped a boner at the doctors before, even as a kid. It is all too clinical to me and very quick. Then last year I went to a sex party. About a week later, the host calls me up and tells me that one of the guys got an STD. So I needed to be tested. I didn't really want to go to my regular doctor, so I went to the city clinic. They call my number. I tell the doctor what happened. So he has me drop trousers and the first thing he does is gives my dick a visual exam which means lifting it and looking at all sides. This already is more than a typical physical and I start to swell a bit. But nothing hard. Then he takes his hand and starts to squeeze my dick head. He explains that he is checking for any discharge. He even takes a cotton swab and puts it slightly in the pee hole. By then I am definitely showing a semi. In the process he is pulling my foreskin forward and back. Then he starts to talk about my cock, the whole time holding it. He tells me I have some medical condition, can't remember what he called it, where my pee hole is slightly further back on my dick. Not a big deal. Just a thing. Some guys have it more pronounced and the pee hole can be quite far back on the dick. When it is like that, then they can do surgery to fix the problem. The whole time he is explaining all this to me he is holding my dick. Combined with the looking over my dick so much, by then I am rock hard I am not really shy about this stuff, just surprised at how the exam went. He finally lets go of my dick. So there I am rock hard with the examiner right in front of my cock. I am not sure when it went from a clinical exam to something way more arrousing for me, but it did. I just stood there until he told me I could put my clothes back on. The bad thing was I had biked to the clinic and had my biking shorts on. When I returned to the waiting room, everyone could clearly see my hard dick.

I am sure most of what happened is pretty typical. I mean how many dicks do these guys see on a day. It must get pretty routine. But for some reason I got the feeling that the doc took his time with my dick and gave me just a little more attention.

The funny thing was, when I was all through, I was out in front unlocking my bike and this guy comes out and asks me if I would like to get together sometime. Lol.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've only had two comments from doctors, both delivered at least in some semblance professionalism.

The first, when I was younger, came from a younger male doctor giving me a full physical. I accidentally popped wood during the testicular exam, but rather than awkward silence, he offered, "Well, that part is definitely healthy. And pretty large for your age." I accepted the comment with silence and everything else was fine.

The second time was actually my enlistment physical. The doctor was an older male, probably a veteran himself. I don't remember his comment exactly, but he related my lack of height to my abundance of penis. Again, I just accepted the comment silently and moved on.

Serpentlike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a doctor who was clearly fascinated by my DICK and while giving me a physical spent ten times more time examining it than any doctor ever. All the fondling almost got me hard.
DAMN AUTO CORRECT!

hectoring

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the last decade or so I (a gay male) have had female primary care physicians. I still get nervous before an exam about the intimacy and popping a boner (it happened once as a kid with my father in the examining room!), but the doctors' professional manner reassures me once they begin. The standard hernia and prostate checks are quick and professionally detached. The only odd moment for me is when the doctor asks about the quality of my erections, a relatively new item on the checklist!

Reactions: deleted12991711

The chiropractor I go to is a VERY hot married guy with kids but I always wonder if he would go the other way (he knows I'm married with kids too). So the last time I went I wore a jockstrap to see if I could get a reaction out of him. Well I was on my stomach on the table and he was doing this things where it stretches your legs and he has his hand right on my waistband and of course my pants were pulling down so my jock was sticking out and he put his thumb right on the jock waistband and held it there. The I flipped over on the table and I had a huge bulge.... then he asked me did you play sports in school. I said ya and we talked a little about it and that was it. I'm wondering what I should wear or do on my next visit????
Freeball

Reactions: bigcalijock

I had a doctor who was clearly fascinated by my duck and while giving me a physical spent ten times more time examining it than any doctor ever. All the fondling almost got me hard.
Serpentlike, you've got a damn fine 'duck' there, I bet you've ruffled a lot of feathers with it! Thanks for the smile.

Reactions: Serpentlike