Does a large penis really loosen up/stretch a pussy?

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
champ, to fulfill your fantasy I'd advise you to take your gf immediately after she's had the big cock a few times in the same session. She'll be loose and wet, especially if she's enjoying the experience as much as you. and, its best if the guy has some girth

You will feel a difference especially if you have sex with her immediately after the larger man. The length won't make as big a difference as the girth.

When my wife and I have had MFM I noticed this effect but the next day she was tight to me again.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bloody hell the vagina is the most misunderstood organ EVER!! No it does not open permentately,if it is aroused, it will be acomodating and flexible. It is a Muscle.

read up!

Quote:
How deep is the average vagina, and does it elongate when something's in it?
http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/images/empty_pixel.gif Originally Published: February 15, 2002
[URL]http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/images/printer.gif[/URL]

Dear Alice,
I was wondering about the depth of the vagina. I've read statistics that say that the average vagina is only 3 to 4 inches deep. This seems way too small to me, since the average penis is considerably longer than that. Wouldn't that mean that most penises would crash into the cervix repeatedly during intercourse? Since this obviously doesn't happen, my question is this: does the vagina actually elongate during intercourse to accommodate the entire length of the average penis?

Dear Reader,
Yes, just as the vagina has the capacity to expand, allowing for the passage of a baby during childbirth, the vagina also has the ability to elongate during intercourse to accommodate a penis. As you mentioned, for some women, the depth from the vaginal opening to the tip of the cervix is 3 to 4 inches when they are not sexually aroused. Other women may have a vaginal depth of five to seven inches. Regardless, during arousal, blood flows to the genital area, and sexual excitement causes the upper two-thirds of the vagina to lengthen by forcing the cervix and uterus to ascend. The vagina also lubricates to help ease penetration.
Some people think that the vaginal canal is a continuously open space. However, this is a misperception. Think of the vaginal canal as if it were a balloon that is not filled with any air. The walls, which have the potential to expand and elongate, gently touch one another. When something is placed inside, they mold around the width and accommodate the length of a penis, tampon, finger(s), or sex toy.

Sometimes during penetration, a penis or other object inserted in a vagina does hit the cervix. This may be an indication that the woman is not physiologically aroused enough; when she is more aroused, her vagina will elongate and her cervix, the neck of the uterus, will lift up and move out of the way

from Go Ask Alice! - Columbia University's Health Q&A Internet Service

Its all about AROUSAL boys....get us hot and wet, and we can take almost any man.
x

Honey

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As mentioned above (and innumerable previous threads) the vagina is made of muscle, with a mucosa lining.

Muscle can stretch. Muscle will not become loose.

If you stand upright, and bend to touch your toes, the muscles along your spine stretch. If they did not go back to their original shape after stretching, you would not be able to stand up again.

The muscles of the vagina are the same. They can stretch. They will not become "loose."

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What are they called again ladies ?

yah, they're called kegels, and men can do them too. when men do it, it gives us the ability to have multiple orgasms and to have stronger ejaculations.

When my wife and I have had MFM I noticed this effect but the next day she was tight to me again.

like, a threesome with another guy? or does MFM stand for something entirely different?

the simple answer is yes... it does. it has taken almost 2.5 years for my g/f to take me comfortably. and there is a huge difference in her tightness since we first started having sex. i'm sure with time she would go back to a similar size as before... but with regular sex she (and all my past g/f's) have gotten bigger/looser.

wow dude, yer wrong. it's not that her vajayjay has gotten bigger or looser, she's just become more comfortable. she might have been intimidated by yer size at first, but as she got more comfortable with you in general (yer personality as well as yer cock size) she can relax her pussy muscles better. women don't get "bigger." as it's been said, the pussy is made up of muscles that can stretch to accomodate babies. but they always go back to how they were

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay here is a question:

Does the vagina (when aroused) expand a fixed amount, or does the girl consciously or subconsciously think 'my vagina has to expand x inches to accomodate this'...and the vagina expands that way?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay here is a question:

Does the vagina (when aroused) expand a fixed amount, or does the girl consciously or subconsciously think 'my vagina has to expand x inches to accomodate this'...and the vagina expands that way?

this is an understandable question to ask. an flaming infinity gave the answer, so there's no need for me to repeat it

ben34

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Equally tho, if you gave her a good foreplay session and work her up to taking more than just a few fingers or small dildo then the result would be the same, plus you wouldnt have to deal with any sloppy seconds haha. I normally get a pussy all worked up if i want to go balls deep on a girl and it does make a difference. Dont see why you'd need a cock to do this. And to clarify, i would have to do the same thing next time also so no they dont stay streched.

How often do you go balls deep in a girl??

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
There are two facts apparently in contraddiction:

1) No cock can compete with a baby

2) Most of us experienced that their regular sex partners got used to their above average size, after some time of regular sex.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have cuckold fantasies of my gf taking a larger cock in her. I'm only 4.5" x 4.5".

Suppose she takes a larger cock (+7") routinely, will she really be stretched out to the point where I'll notice it when I put mine in her? I've read the cuckold stories, but there's a lot of exaggeration in those.
I'm will to say that a woman generally will accomdate and get use to taking a large penis if on a regular bases.
My ex ole lady...swears she aint never been the same after I was steadily
fuckin her and had had babies... said I ruined her ...so I dont know what to believe.:dunno: I d know her new huband aint hittin the mark like I did...she told me he has a complex about me & my dick (he's seen me naked before:eek:)... oh well:biggrin1:

Reactions: mib348

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can answer this. I have an extremely tight pussy and an even tighter hymen area. I would tear frequently with my husbands 7 inch girth. If we started to have sex every day i would stop tearing and accomodate him. Now that i've gotten looser- we can go a couple of weeks without sex and i still dont tear like i used to. I dont think its permanent if i were to never have sex again, it wouldnt stay this way. But the hardest part about getting him inside is the vaginal muscle- its so tight that it wants to really fight his big cock, but it sure the hell beats having a very tight vaginal opening on top of it.

Those who say you cant compete with babies is true for big vaginas. But large penises can hurt like hell- and who said having babies doesnt destroy some vaginas? Every vagina has a stretching point where it begins to get uncomfortable. You do anything long enough you will get it stretched out.

I think its comparable to an ass, work with it long enough and it can take some things but some asses cant take what other asses can with even the most practice. And the ass that can take a fist or two will go back to relatively normal if its not being fisted. Sorry for such a graphic example.

The PC muscle in the vagina is like any other muscle, it can be worked with and tightened. But just like guys who heavily work out- some are capable of getting much stronger than others.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great post BedHeadRed! Really well spoken and well thought out!!!

All women are different... the last woman I had sex with's vagina actually gaped after I pulled out... it was awesome to be able to stab her with my fat girth after that! She achieved the gape after she came and made the sofa all wet... I was also encouraging her to RELAX and loosen up her vaginal muscles the whole time and prior to the "event"

That was flat on her back... when we switched to doggy style, her vaginal opening tightened up unexpectedly (she was still tented inside) and I could barely move around much (I had to get all of the way inside her and use short strokes to avoid getting clamped down on by her shrunk opening)

Towards the end of the session... she had just been fucked WAY TOO much and couldn't go any further (her regular partner is average in size)

She actually expanded to fist size and then shrunk all of the way back down, all in one session! Yikes... talk about the resiliency of the vagina... WOW!!!!!!

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
YES. i had sex with one of my friends in high school...this girl had lost her virginity to a guy with an "11 inch long, 4 inch wide" cock she says, says she measured it and everything, and she fucked him like 10 times...well, i had sex with her and im not small by any means, i couldnt even feel the walls of her vagina...he ruined her pussy

Nissebus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex girlfriend, whom i dated for over a year, lived a few miles away, so we mostly had sex on the weekends.. She was nicely tight. I think because she worked out alot and had good muscles inside her, so she could relax and just make me stretch her. Some girls are only tight at the opening of the vagina, wich is nice. But the best sex is when it´s tight all the way in..
First time we had sex, she sat on top of me and worked it in with comments like -"shit, it´s gonna take a while to get used to this.." :) (thats what most girls say.. :p )
According to her, she felt like I streched her out on friday night and on sunday she felt "open", only to tighten up again a bit to the next weekend. :)
She went on vacation 3 weeks and when we met again, she was as tight as the first time..

Reactions: mib348

B_46and2

1st Like
Media
When I was in high school I serial-fucked several girls (5 were on constant rotation and a few others I would fit in when i could) that were nice and tight each time. A few years later I ran into 2 of these ladies (within a month of each other) and did a little poundaroni, if you know what I mean. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Anywho, both of these lovely vixens had been enjoying their sexuality over the years and both of their pussies were loosey goosey. Sloppy. Oh, and both of em' were single at the time and hadn't had kids.

I've also hooked up with your typical bar skank a time or 3 and all of their boxes were excessively liberated if you catch my drift.

So, from my experience I would say that a chick's funmeat can get flatulent after some chronic large cock thumping.

Mileage, ladies, mileage.

Reactions: curiousblue