Does big feet always mean a big dick?

gigantikok: Yea, i was just gonna... don't you think this website is kinda provoking you to feel more insecure? I wonder how you can be addicted to a place that feeds so much inner turmoil and penis size angst. Just a thought.

H8Monga: I've answered why I've stayed here to someone here before and I've been asked by others who aren't here who know I am insecure. I like you all... I may not agree or get along with everyone, but I still like you and it has nothing to do with what you have. This is a great conversation place. I am impressed with the intelligence here and well-written posts. I choose this over any AOL chat... the losers seem to congregate there.  

However, yes it can fuel my insecurity but it helps too.  I do learn here. And I am nowhere near how I was when I first came here in my opinion. Life for me generally has improved and I've aired out the bitterness you saw, however, I will speak on something I disagree with or have a question about. Sometimes I feel there is something hidden here and people won't admit reality or true feelings and thoughts. I dig for that sometimes. I've learned a lot but I still yearn to be bigger than I am, but not huge, just enough not to feel small or a disappointment since women like feeling full... that's something I can't do and I don't want to have to find compensation. But a thread like this is a place to offer my reality, my truth, my experience.

Sorry you have to hear it over and over, but you just don't know never having been there so you will be secure in that one aspect. I'm not saying there is nothing you're insecure about or want to change because everyone has those. Those insecurities most likely would not fit into the subject of this forum, nor are my "good" or "better" qualities.

There is no place in our society I can go that would make me feel secure. Not even magic listening doctors with magic pills. Last night I heard in a movie this woman lament this guy she was with was only 3" "What am I going to do with that?" It's a different world on the other side... despised and disrespected.

Rapha: yes of course,,,totally,,,i have 11 on feet and 8 1/2 on dick ,,and it keeps growing

Dag: [quote author=BLACK 11x7 link=board=meetgreet;num=1043618251;start=0#0 date=01/26/03 at 13:57:31]Do people automatically think that if you have big feet you should have a big dick? Anyone out there with a large shoe size and dick to match? Please respond[/quote]

THIS IS NOT TRUE!
when i was in the UK, i dated a british boy who had huge hands, huge feet and stood around 6'7" tall. i was so excited to get him into bed with me until... i saw his penis... IT WAS TINY!! his foreskin was longer than is cock (which usually is a turn-on!). i believe when he got an erection, his penis was about 4 inches. :'(

mm5166: Not true unless proven otherwise by a large scale (world like) study ;)

My best friend has size 14 shoe and 6 inch of cock. I have size 10 and just look at sig for cock size.

prepstudinsc: I don't think it's a true stereotype, but I thin it stems from the fact that people assume larger people will have larger dicks. I'm 6'2", wear size 14 shoes, and I'm 10x6.5 cut. In my case, it holds true. n I've got a friend who is like 6'5" or 6'6", who wears size 16 shoes, and he's a hair under 5" when fully hard or so he says. I've seen him naked at the gym, and he is miniscule when soft, so I don't think he's lying. As we've heard a milion times, Hapi Papi is a large framed guy, and he's small.
The only way to see how well hung a guy is, would be to ask to see it. It all boils down to genetics as to how we're hung.

H8Monga: A million times? :eek: Wow! I need to keep track more often! ::)

At least I know someone is listening... uh... reading... :p

Turbo: For me, size 12 shoes.
Penis 11" long.

Realistically speaking this has got to be the most overated old wives tale.

Cos otherwise shoe companies which make shoes larger than size 10 will also be attaching XL condoms in the same pack!!

prepstudinsc: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1043618251;start=40#47 date=07/16/03 at 07:08:25]A million times?  :eek: Wow! I need to keep track more often!  ::)

At least I know someone is listening... uh... reading...  :p[/quote]

Ok, ok, only 751 times according to the count on your profile as of 3:10PM Eastern time, July 16, 2003.
LOL

7x6andchg: Shoe size 11
Dick size 7.25 x 6.25

I consider my feet big primarily because I'm 5'8"...which is another topic entirely (relativity of sizes, I mean)

Myth, IMHO.

7x6&C

hawl: The scientific and medical community have long ago and constantly rejected any shoe size correlation.

aj2181: I don't think there is a correlation. I played basketball on a team full of guys with huge feet and rarely did it add up to a big dick.

I wear a size 18EEE and have an 11.5 inch long dick.

anthonysceppa

Just Browsing
Media
why is it that all guys think that 7, 8, 9 inch dick is big or huge? thats lenght...not thickness. u can have a long dick all day long but what good is lenght if u cant open it up or hit the walls. i call those lenght of dicks pencil dicks. just sayin tho.....

Regrow123

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Many times there is some truth to this rumor but clearly not always, one of my frat brothers has small feet but is hung like a horse. Seriously, we shared a room for a year at the frat house. His cock would always pop out of his underwear most mornings when he got an erection in his sleep.