Does height effect penis size?

mrb9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I read somewhere there was a slight correlation, at any rate a lot of women seem to think there is (even more so with shoe size or big hands!) which is maybe more important ha ha. I'm tall with fairly big hands and feet and have had suggestive comments based on that. Luckily I do correlate :)

Mr Fixit

Legendary Member
Media
N/W Australia - on the fringe of the Indian Ocean
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing I've seen or read suggests any correlation between height and penis size. I've not inspected a line of guys with erections - my gym doesn't offer that particular exercise! - but, from cursory observations in change rooms over the years, I've seen really tall or really solid guys with tiny, skinny dicks and I've seen short weedy nerds with surprisingly big dicks. Most guys are average - whatever their height. I think the most noticeable variation I've ever noticed is in hangers size and it seems to correlate to age. Maybe they drop lower as we get older.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
No, they've got nothing to do with each other. The hormones that dictate how big your penis gets are not the same hormones that help make you taller, and the genes for height are unlikely to have anything to do with the genes for penis structure.

vanir23

Sexy Member
Media
I thought I read somewhere there was a slight correlation, at any rate a lot of women seem to think there is (even more so with shoe size or big hands!) which is maybe more important ha ha. I'm tall with fairly big hands and feet and have had suggestive comments based on that. Luckily I do correlate :)

They're wrong.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
According to medical studies there actually is a slight correlation between height and flaccid length and girth. If you're interested in that search for penis size and somatometric parameters.

Reactions: longandskinny

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
According to medical studies there actually is a slight correlation between height and flaccid length and girth. If you're interested in that search for penis size and somatometric parameters.

Cheers, I thought there might be if you take 2 extremes.
Like a 5 foot tall guy vs a 7 foot one, surely the 7 foot male would have a larger penis.
Obviously for smaller differences there probably isn't a clear cut answer.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Thing is although there is a slight correlation you won't recognize the difference in real life since
1) height does not predict penis size
2) the difference is next to nothing

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
The correlations reported are pretty weak, and when you factor in that a penis looks smaller on a larger guy, then impressionistically you're not going to notice taller men being more endowed.

paskharen

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No correlation. I'm 5'6" and have tiny hands and feet (more like the size of a girls hands and feet, really tiny) but my dick is 9".
Girls seem to think there is a big correlation tho and it's kinda hard to work the fact that you have a 9 incher into the conversation :p
It seems like small girls go for small guys expecting small things, sometimes cause some trouble once the see what your actually packing, have had some girls refuse to let me put it in and had to just settle for oral.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yup generally there is, but the small guy with the big dick is the one everyone seems to be impressed by!