Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Balance1771 said:
Someone recenly told me that your cock size gets bigger with age. Any idea if that is true?

It seems to be true in my case. During my early years and middle-age years, my cock had developed to 8" x 5", and it was nice and smooth, taut, and firm. Now in my 70's when I get hard, it's 8.25" x 5.5" but not quite as firm as before. I think after so many years of expanding from soft to hard, the cock doesn't contract as much, and stays more enlarged, so the blood vessels expand it more. The head has gotten some larger too. I may be wrong, but it just seems to be a bigger handful now that I'm older. I have a great upward "banana", shoot a little less cum now, but the orgasms are fantastic.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Up to a certain age yes likely but if you mean past 30 I say not likely.

However something surprising happened me recently I somehow along the way lost nearly a 1/2 inch in length and gained it in circumference.
I have measured a few times cause I wondered what the hell was going on and although I dont go around sharing stats if I said I am what I was, lengthwise, I would be bullshitting!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I understand it, when you get into middle-to-old age, your penis does not actually get bigger but it may appear to do so.

This is because the various tendons that hold it in place inside your body loosen and relax, as they do all through the body. This results is more of the shaft falling outside of the body than did previously, making it look longer even it hasn't actually changed at all.

Balance1771

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Interesting...never knew that. Are those the same tendons some guys cut to enlarge their penis? I've heard some interesting stories about that....

lvsxy808 said:
As I understand it, when you get into middle-to-old age, your penis does not actually get bigger but it may appear to do so.

This is because the various tendons that hold it in place inside your body loosen and relax, as they do all through the body. This results is more of the shaft falling outside of the body than did previously, making it look longer even it hasn't actually changed at all.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well im 46 and it didnt get smaller thats for sure Hanging a lot lower too I think because i always give a good work out everyday Very important for keeping the penis healthy:cool:

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Actually, mine has, by almost an inch in length since my post-pubescent teen years. That's now (fuck!) thirty years ago.

I believe that Dee has a similar adult-growth story, though over a shorter period, naturally.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Balance1771 said:
Someone recenly told me that your cock size gets bigger with age. Any idea if that is true?

I am 62 and I can state categorically that the penis does not increase in size 1 mm with age after your initial sexual maturation stage. However, I suppose with disuse it could shrink. I however have defied this truism by interfering with natural progression of non-increase with PE and have increased my penis size very substantially. But all I did was force the normally intransigent ligaments in the penis to cooperate with tremendous effort and then all the tissues will obediently follow suit.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
Balance1771 said:

The penis (like the nose and ears) continues to grow fractionally with age.
That is why, the ageing male face looks "longer" than a youthful rounded visage .

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The penis puts on it's major growth spurt through the puberty years. I think my penis grew to perhaps 95% it's max size by the time I was 15 or 16. It continued to grow a little into my 20's, then it stopped. I sincerely believe that if I had never used any pe techniques it would be smaller again by now. This is because I don't get anything like the number of erections per day that I did then, and the penis needs frequent erections to maintain size capability. When I was in my teens through to my mid thirties I'd get spontaneous erections several times a day. Some days it would become tiresome because it seemed I was hard almost constantly.

Men who suffer from low testosterone (hypergonadism) usually suffer from erection difficulty and penile shrinkage. The shrinkage is because they do not have enough spontaneous erections (ie. morning wood) to keep the penis in good shape.

I still wake with morning wood, unless I'm very unwell with flu or something. And I probably have as many nocturnal erections as ever, but I sleep more lightly these days so I am often woken by erections during the night. I take that as an indicator of my state of health - which is excellent for my age. However I rarely get those erections any more that used to spring up when I was driving, or eating lunch, or in a meeting, etc. Those were just silly and just went to show that I was producing more testosterone than was really necessary. In fact, I know that I have been badly distracted from work by the demands of my penis, and I am sure I could have studied harder and been more successful had I not been so bloody horny the whole time. (Here I go again: Off topic. Oops!)

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
dongalong said:
So you had a 3 incher when you were born? Luckily they didn't confuse it with the umbilical cord and snip it off!:eek:

LOL. Of course, the 3 inches is a guesstimate. I wasn't measuring my penis at birth, and if anyone else did they never told me about it. Someone here linked to the Wikipedia article on penis size awhile back, and that article says that average stretched length at birth is 4 cm (i.e., 1.57"). So, I figured that if the penis was proportional at birth to its adult size and if average adult length is about 5.5-6", then 3" or a little over would be about right for my penis with 11" adult length.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 27 and I continue to grow, most especially in girth and only slightly in length...

I will say for a fact, that I have lost about an inch in length, not because it is "shrinking:...but because my bodyweight has nearly doubled from serious weightlifting since I was 14 or 15. So the cock is still there, but under the pubic "pad" if you will.

OmahaBeef

Status
Not open for further replies.