does sucking cock once in a while make U gay?

victorgrimes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As Adam Ant said in 1981 (called himself straight BTW)
Sex is sex - Forget the rest; The only one that's free - the only great adventure left for humankind. That's you and me.

No, it doesn't. I would say bi, but you can't live your life by labels. They will always limit your options. Live life without boundaries to the greatest extent possible. You will always be happier to make up for what you did than for what you denied yourself.

seeafox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's a colorful analogy; but it's totally inappropriate for this topic. :rolleyes: :duh:

Sorry but gay is a synonym for homosexual. They are the exact same thing. I suppose you could say that a bisexual person has an interest in gay sex.

:rofl: That's funny, I love when people just pull things out of a hat and expect us to believe them. :tongue:

I think what is being got at here is taht being gay is more than who one has sex with.

We teach and use the sexual trichotomy of attraction vs behaviour vs identity.

It allows us to accomodate more than the straight (bad word) classifications.

Someone can identitify as straight (identity) and have sex with men (behaviour) and be attracted to women in the main.

OR any combination possible.

I would suggest why does it matter as long as it is consensual and all pariteis enjoy it - enjoy it.

I may have sex involving a woman once a year but it doesnt make straight or bi. I am a fag!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, it doesn't. I would say bi, but you can't live your life by labels. They will always limit your options. Live life without boundaries to the greatest extent possible. You will always be happier to make up for what you did than for what you denied yourself.
That's not necessarily true. Labels are necessary. The tricky part is to let your orientation and actions determine your label, not the other way around.

I love women, but have no interest at all in having sex with them. I'm gay, that's my label. When a woman starts putting moves on me (and yes, they do...) it's much easier for me to say "no thanks, I'm gay" than it would be to say "no thanks, uh, I'm unlabeled."

I know the "sexuality-is-fluid" folks will attack me for saying it, but I can't really grasp the concept that at any given point in time, a person can be outside one of four categories: heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, or asexual. It may be fluid, yes, but that only means that the label can change. The "I'm a straight man but still enjoy sexual contact with men" argument is nothing more than a way of saying "I'm bisexual, but not comfortable with it."

victorgrimes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
DC Deep
I totally agree with you. I would never call myself Bi or Straight as I have never had any interest in a woman sexually - though I have previously dated, and love them as friends.
I was only meaning to say that if he is asking for a label (Am I gay if...), he might be afraid of the responses he gets. I would say, live your life outside of boxes as much as you can. You will get enough of that from other people. Just be honest about who and where you are (in life), and enjoy the ride (no pun intended) as much as you can.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmmmm.

And im not making that sound with a cock in my mouth.

Sucking a cock can also just be a sexual fun experience and a fantasy for a guy to think it is his dick in his mouth. To me at least, the desire for the man is more related to being gay. One of my straight friends loves sex like a power play. If he told me he did a guy last night I would just think he had sex...it would just be a physical release. I still think he would be straight.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC Deep
I totally agree with you. I would never call myself Bi or Straight as I have never had any interest in a woman sexually - though I have previously dated, and love them as friends.
I was only meaning to say that if he is asking for a label (Am I gay if...), he might be afraid of the responses he gets. I would say, live your life outside of boxes as much as you can. You will get enough of that from other people. Just be honest about who and where you are (in life), and enjoy the ride (no pun intended) as much as you can.
Or at least live your life honestly.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Does sucking cock make you gay?

No, it makes you a cocksucker.

Right you are!

Let's see, in the '60's cocksucker was synonymous with queer. In the '70's with fag. In the '80's with homosexual. In the '90's with gay. And now, you're just a cocksucker. Yep, we can thank Bill Clinton for that! :biggrin1:

Time marches on. :smile:

P.S. History lesson approximate. :rolleyes:

PiercedAndFit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Gay is NOT homosexual! Gay is a whole culture, homosexuality is a set of behaviors with members of the same sex.

Is a swishy, effete, garish yet fashionable man a homo? Maybe, is he Gay, VERY

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
To the OP, if you only sucked 1 cock, you're a little gay. If you hadn't have sucked that 1 cock, you would've been gay-free, but you're in there now. So, what are you gonna do? You can keep sucking that 1 cock & stay a little gay. If you decide to suck other cocks in addition to your original choice, then you'll be more gay. Every time you choose to suck a cock, you'll just be...eating away at the straightness in you. Happy hunting:cool::wink:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gay is NOT homosexual! Gay is a whole culture, homosexuality is a set of behaviors with members of the same sex.

Is a swishy, effete, garish yet fashionable man a homo? Maybe, is he Gay, VERY
Can you give me some information about the official handbook where you found this factual definition?

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
only if you suck other gay dudes off.

but if you're sucking off "straight" men then you're not gay.

nope...not one bit....not at all...

*chokes on sarcasm pill*

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got married hoping it would make me straight. I had sex with my wife, but it never made me straight, and it never made me bi. I was always gay and I still am. In the end, I just had to deal with it.

Sucking dick does not make you gay, it makes you commit a gay act. If you are emotionally attracted to guys, you are gay. If you are emotionally attracted to women then you are straight. Who you have sex with does not change your orientation.

Reactions: HardUSN

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I got married hoping it would make me straight. I had sex with my wife, but it never made me straight, and it never made me bi. I was always gay and I still am. In the end, I just had to deal with it.

I'll be that was a deep journey. I'm glad you made it through.

Sucking dick does not make you gay, it makes you commit a gay act. If you are emotionally attracted to guys, you are gay. If you are emotionally attracted to women then you are straight. Who you have sex with does not change your orientation.
Well said!

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I'll bet that was a deep journey. I'm glad you made it through.

Well said!