Does your penis touch the cervix?

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never had sex with a woman so I have no idea what it feels like but looking at an anatomy book, the vaginal canal doesn't look very long. So when you thrust all the way in, does your penis hit on the cervix?

11ish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes. but depending on the girl isnif you can go past it or just botton out. one mexican girl I did I could feel it slide past itom my head then bottom out

Reactions: Drew75

mwwrej

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, it seems like it hurts most of them. I try to be really careful to go slow at first.... that way I know how deep it is so I don't hurt her. Some girls tho its like a second clit.

blarg999

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, and as everyone else said, most of the time they don't like it. Recently hooked up with a woman that DID like it and pounded the hell out of her. I wish more women were like that.

Reactions: MarathonMan

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the others - most women find it painful, though some like it all right if you're gentle, at least to start with. A few actively love it, but not too many (in my experience).

Reactions: 6inchcock

GNS27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah always. Which isn't always a good thing because we are limited to only certain positions

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A lot depends on the woman and her internal anatomy as well as your size. Being bigger, I'm usually able to hit the cervix with most women I've been with. As others have pointed out, some like it, some don't. For those that don't, it becomes a matter of finding the right position and/or controlling the thrusting.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, all the time in doggie style. She enjoys the deep, hard feel if I go slow and nudge her a bit. Actually it is hard on my cock if I hit too hard and too many times also. It can be uncomfortable.

Reactions: MarathonMan

suckemall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife is of small statue and when we first started having sex, I was able to hit her cervix. Three kids later and having had sex with guys with 9" cocks, and me being very average, I am left very short of hitting anything. The bigger guys hurt her doggy style and she has them change positions to make it more comfortable for her.

temsike

Sexy Member
Media
The average vagina is 3-4 inches long. If you have a 4 inch long penis you will fill it. If you are longer than 4 inches it will stretch to accommodate your length up to a certain point, usually 7-9 inches.

Reactions: Txcowby8

DeepDriver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, all the time in doggie style. She enjoys the deep, hard feel if I go slow and nudge her a bit. Actually it is hard on my cock if I hit too hard and too many times also. It can be uncomfortable.

downright painful if you hit it too hard! OUCH ... thought I broke my cock a few times.

One gal I was with for a few months, she could actually tilt her hips a certain way and I swear I get the head of my cock past her cervix. It was like fucking her and getting a blowjob on the head and just below the rim of my cock at the same time. When I blew a load, it was out of this world!

D

deleted858776

Yes. I have- my wife can tilt her pelvis to get deeper, feels deep for me but not pleasureable for her.