Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all depends on how much time I spend eating her out. I could be down there forever as far as I'm concerned but she sometimes cuts it short because we have a small window to make love (3 kids). I'd say 50% of the time I hit it. She doesn't like it though .

surfin2much

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend in my pic's and I have been fucking so deep lately. Just in the last month & 1/2 I have been pushing into her cervix. The orgasm's she has from that can last several minutes. My head pushes into her cervix. It feels like she is sucking my head in there. It feels so fucking amazing!!! There is such a thing as a cervicle orgasm. Google it.
It is also called a cervical kiss for my dick. Cumming when I am in there is like no other!!!! So in answer to your question....... Yes!!!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just in the last month & 1/2 I have been pushing into her cervix. The orgasm's she has from that can last several minutes. My head pushes into her cervix.

You know the word "into" is wrong there, right? The penis cannot go into the cervix unless your dick is extremely skinny and she's into cervical sounding which takes lots and lot of practice with sterile instruments first. The feel of penetration and subsequent sucking sensation you feel is from the fornices or folds of tissue surrounding the cervix. Some women find that pleasurable, some hate it, but it is not penetrating the cervix, it's sliding past the "os" of the cervix.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 6.5" I have touched at least 3-4. I feel my dick go above or below some slightly. If I ram straight into it it's no good for her. At the right/wrong angle I can feel my dick hit something fairly shallow and I can move past that by readjusting. At least two girls like it when I push below it and then rock back and forth. Feels like my head is going from the posterior to the anterior fornix and hitting the cervix in between as it goes from top to bottom. It's fairly rough contact, induces her orgasm, and can almost be a little too much for my sensitive glans.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know the word "into" is wrong there, right? The penis cannot go into the cervix unless your dick is extremely skinny and she's into cervical sounding which takes lots and lot of practice with sterile instruments first. The feel of penetration and subsequent sucking sensation you feel is from the fornices or folds of tissue surrounding the cervix. Some women find that pleasurable, some hate it, but it is not penetrating the cervix, it's sliding past the "os" of the cervix.
This is absolutely true. But it still feels fucking amazing when it happens. As for coming up there... :D

D

deleted973884

I've only been with a small amount of women but I've never experienced what you describe. 8" and I'm told that it fills them. Never had that feeling I went further than they had.

chrysler fanatic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah. Not much in missionary, but I go all the way in doggy, and the head pops past it, then she'll rotate her hips in a circle so it goes all the way around the head. I'll come in about a minute of that.
Cowgirl? Forget it, too painful for her.

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm after reading all these posts, I actually want to try it to feel what it is like to hit the cervix. My friends who are bi tell me I should stick with ass, it's tighter. :) Maybe one day when I'm drunk enough and there was a girl around who's equally drunk want to let me fuck her.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm after reading all these posts, I actually want to try it to feel what it is like to hit the cervix. My friends who are bi tell me I should stick with ass, it's tighter. :) Maybe one day when I'm drunk enough and there was a girl around who's equally drunk want to let me fuck her.

Pussy is so good, dude. It was, like, made for fucking. Ass is tighter, but I prefer pussy. Don't get me wrong, I like ass too. When my girl works her cervix on my glans, back and forth, it is hot.

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

What RawDog says was explained to me and my gf when we were teenagers going through prenatal counseling by her OBGYN ^ You do not (and apparently cannot which if you've been present at childbirth and witnessed the cervix dilating then you know) go into it. It is not at the end of the canal but instead usually about 75% of the way up, but the area past it must be more gently entered to avoid pain if pain can be avoided at all. It's the answer to "will aggressive sex hurt the baby?" No because you cannot pass the cervix, but it might hurt the mother for a while, if you are too aggressive getting by it.

With my current wife I have a short cut method. I keep my hand wrapped around the base of my cock until the area is open enough to penetrate. Being 9x5.75 only matters in this calculation of fingers to use because pussies come in different sizes also, that being said I have only once in my entire life not needed to go passed it to be balls deep in a woman.

I hope this helps OP, but truth be told it's all good brother no matter where in a woman's body that big boy gets to go :)

Reactions: CrookedHalo

roryjack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, unless I really hold back and don't go in deep. If she isn't turned on enough it can hurt her, but it really isn't a problem. I make sure she's very ready and she just opens up and takes it all in.

Yes. Once my magic penis touches her cervix. It's like "Wingardium Levi...O..Sa" She levitates like magic. :) :)

Jeff Powers

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm around 7.5" x 5.5" and I sometimes hit it in my wife. When she's about to come, she usually pulls me in and tells me to go as deep as I can. When I do, I can feel like I'm pressed up against something way up in there as I shoot into her. Last time we did this, the tip of my cock hurt the next day. During our normal thrusting, though, she tells me not to go too deep or "rough" as she calls it. She only wants me to go balls deep while she's coming.

On a side note, my wife is a "one and done" orgasm. She basically edges several times with a build up and a backing off until she can't take it anymore and has one huge, jolting orgasm, but that's the only time she actually wants it deep.

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember my ex having intense orgasms from my pounding off of her cervix. I asked her if it hurts (I was ready to not go so deep) and she said "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. It hurts SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD".

Reactions: Nosuportneeded