Does your wife still suck your cock

Perhaps guys have been approaching this from the wrong angle. Sounds like they have been saying (directly or in so many words), “please GIVE me a blow job”. When what they should be saying is, “check out this article”. A woman writes it and she says, “giving blow jobs can GIVE HER an orgasm”.

How To Orgasm From Giving A Blow Job

How To Orgasm From Giving A Blow Job | YourTango

BOOPO2

Experimental Member
Media
We are keeping a diary on how many times my wife blows me---
we just reached 120 blow jobs this year & i am still a very lucky & happy man'

gotta love it

cjay8inc

Experimental Member
Media
Yes she sucks mine occasionally, we have sex like once or twice a week after 8 years of marriage. She sucks me when I want it, however, I've never cum from sucking. I get that about 3 times a year, not a major turn on for me. it was funny the last time she did it she called me at work complaining about her lips being sore and all of a sudden it hit her why they were sore. I guess proof my cock is pretty fat.

Brad800

Sexy Member
Media
Yes my wife's still does at first she did only once month did she start to like it. Now I get lot great head she she good at suck my dick she take all way down I happy man.

Reactions: Notaes

This is an old post but
Yes all the time been married 15 years she did everything until 5 or 6 years ago
She became disabled and vaginal sex hurt her way painful .
Anal became unbearable
Now it's strictly oral and it is anytime anywhere
I finish in her mouth she swallows most of the time tells me it tastes like paste the glue
But every once in awhile she spits it out asks what I have been eating says it tastes like bleach and ear wax ?
She is talented does deepthroat no problem and let's me face fuck her
She says she loves the feeling of my public bone pressing hard against her face
If you have never had deepthroat all I can say is omg.
When your cock gets past that tight ring and into her esophagus it is a feeling that will make me cum almost right away.
Yes I am a lucky man
On the other hand I sure do miss vaginal and anal sex
But I really enjoy the oral sex. Yes of course I eat her.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Allen67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A ring on her finger stopped my wife sucking dick. When we met she was a swallowing but the amount I produced definitely put her off and the ring stopped it all together.
Yep, that's how it goes.

But of course she does, she was great at blowjobs when i first met her. Not sure where she honed her skills but its one of her many talents.