Does your wife still suck your cock

ripvanwinkle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My reply would be too depressing to share, so I'll leave it at that.
she sucks cock, but not yours:confused:

sorry, reminds me of a friend whose gf would not. he told her someone had to do it and it might as well be her! worked for him:biggrin1:

of course mine does, otherwise she would be someone else's:biggrin1:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

only on days ending in Y, from sunup to sunset,and at night.Other than that,I NEVER get it.

D_dtgt65rg

Experimental Member
Media
Washington, DC - Capitol Hill - H street Corridor
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I guess my problem differs. I have an insatiably high libido and love sucking my boyfriend and getting fucked by him. He's naturally 9 inches and very thick, but takes his time entering and fucking me. However, I see him twice a month because he lives in Boston and I reside in DC. When we fuck, it's once while i"m there for a week. I'm horny all the time and initiate sucking him EVERYWHERE. From the kitchen, living room, all night long, and he keeps pushing me away saying, i'm not in the mood. When I suck him, he's in love with my throat. He says he loves the head and though i've never received any problems, i've asked, "what's going on, am i not pleasing you." each time he says, "it's me and you're insatiable." Now, I've stopped sucking him as much, but hunger of it more often. When I do suck him, I allow him to suck my throat like he's fucking my ass, deep and hard in any position, but he says, i wear him out. I'm not sure what to do cause i'm a horn dog...plus i'm 25 and he's 42. does a dude's libido decrease?

D

deleted306682

This thread is kinda depressing. Oh, well. My wife and I don't really have sex much anymore. There was a year she went through where she felt like she couldn't breathe well, and she couldn't lay on her back without it being painful. That made her panicky about the whole thing ever since.

If I get her drunk, she's a heathen, past that, nothing much happens between the sheets, and if it does, it's usually me fingering or licking her, and rarely penetration.

Bah. I'm going to go jack off.

Titleistgolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her favorite cue, is I'm ready to drink your cum. She loves to suck me in the car or in public. She gets very frustrated when I don't cum in her mouth. She'll stop trying for a week or so. So in a word, yes.

Crece

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
5 years together and she puts her mouth on it at least 3-5x a week. I'm happy :)

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In a word, YES! For 46 years now. We started with sex at 5 to 6 times a week with about 30% oral and 70% vaginal. As we aged slowed to 3 to 4 times a week and reversed to 70% oral 30% vaginal. Late 50's I was beginning to have some erectile problems and she was getting dry but still maintained 3 to 4 times a week but more like 90% oral and 10 % vaginal. Then, at age 60, I discovered PE enlarging my penise from 7" x 5.7" to 8.75" x 6.25". Erections improved dramatically but vaginal sex went down the tubes.(no pun intended). At 70 still enjoy sex 3 to 4 times a week but would say 99% oral and 1% vaginal. Just happy my wife has a big mouth.