Does your wife still suck your cock

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Be married 9 yrs soon. She used to give me BJ's before we got married like once a week. Sometimes swallowing, but mostly spitting. Then we got married. And she quit. I love oral sex. Love giving especially!

The last yr she has started giving more head. But it doesn't last more than 5 min. and then she starts complaining her jaw hurts, etc. She gets the lube out and finishes with HJ. She did finish me to completion a month back or so and hurried up and spit it out like it was some sort of toxic waste!

Its rediculous because she can eat and take some really nasty food or meds to make her feel better but can't down a TBS of semen!

I'd gladly find someone on the side that could suck a cock good. She does a horrible job and doesn't try very hard.

For you women reading this. If you can learn how to please your man with a BJ he will do ANYTHING for you! And probably never ever think about cheating on you. At least I would.

WilliamInOklahoma

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She never did before we were married.

In fact, she didn't like me going down on her at first - but that soon changed... :naughty:

Now, I almost always do it for her.

As for me, she didn't suck me off at all for years - it wasn't until we'd been married about 15 years before she did at all. She was molested as a child and that's what the boys from down the street made her do, so she's always had a problem with it.

So, I've waited patiently for it. She has to be in the right mood to do it, but she's gotten better at it and seems to enjoy it more.

The real drawback is that she can't get all of me into her mouth - the head fits (barely), but she can't go down very far: it hurts her jaw. She's learning to lick up and down it, though... :biggrin1:

I'd say I get sucked once or twice a month, but there are times when she'll do it 3-4 times a week.

It just depends on her, and I've learned not to force the issue.

B_bigassLover23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes you are a very lucky man, and you should be happy. My answer is "no" because my wife has NEVER enjoyed sucking me, never has sucked me all the way to climax, and stopped doing it at all years ago.

My gf is right in the same boat, she does not enjoy sucking my cock, she has never made me cum from just her sucking me, but my gf does suck me off once in a while, so at least she has not stopped! We have been together for 6 years.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
We've been married 20 years, and blowjobs aren't as common as they used to be. We have sex maybe a couple of times a week, and she gives me had maybe once a week. Like the others, she can't deep throat me, and often her jaw gets tired, so she'll have to finish me with her hands.

D_Perry_A_Dontist

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow - sad to see so many guys are left blowjob free! I hope my future wife is a blowjob enthusiast haha. How many of you prefer blowjobs to actual full-out sex? I know a lot of guys who say that once they were in a long term relationship for a while (a year or more usually) the intensity of sex decreased due to having it so often. Many of these guys now say that they'd gladly choose a bj over sex most of the time.

I personally didn't start having sex until a few months ago - so I'm still wild about it. I'd choose sex over a blowjob any day of the week.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It has been a long, long time since I woman sucked my cock until I came. Frankly, I'm not sure I could come just from fellatio these days, but I'm sure it would depend on the woman.

I sure as hell enjoy having my cock sucked, but if I had to choose between a blowjob and a good fuck, I would prefer screwing. In fact, back in the days when I did come in a gal's mouth now and again, I always felt a little cheated because it meant I wouldn't get to fuck her (at least for a little while).

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always tell my wife that when she sucks my cock, it's not about me at all... it's about her and i'm just collateral damage, haha!

Yeah, she's a cock-freak. Grabs a feel every chance she gets and if my cock is in the open, i give it about 30 seconds and she's got it in her mouth.

I wish i could find someone like her..Ive met one chick who whenever we met would suck me off and swallow me. It happened 3 times....

zundervall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think I get sucked more now than in the beginning of our marriage. She is afraid of getting pregnant but has decided to quit taking the pill for health reasons. So blowjobs work for us both.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have oral sex once a week and if I'm lucky we will try vaginal and/or anal sex. She likes to suck me off, doesn't swallow as often as she used to. She can only get the first couple of inches in her mouth and isn't interested in learning to deep throat, I'm to big for her. And that's the problem with vaginal and anal. Vaginal intercourse almost never works for her and she is more open to anal. Anal doesn't always work but as of late she is taking me better.

As for preference, I would like intercourse best if it was possible, I love blow jobs for the intensity of sensations and anal because sex is possible. What I crave is being able to fully penetrate her with long, deep thrusts. I am ever hopeful and would like to make love more than once a week. Last month I got a real treat when she made me cum in her mouth and then she let me take her in her ass, it was wonderful!

We have been together 36 years.