Doggy style - why do men like it?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A lot of guys really get into doggy style, but what are women's opinions on it? more specifically, why do you think men like it?

Not to sound un-PC, but I genuinely think it's about dominance and feeling in control, which is understandable given the physical nature of the position. I like it since penetration is deeper and feels a lot better than other positions.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
cuz the view is awesome. seriously, the only time i really wish i had a cock is when i see a woman on all four *ggrrrrooof*

hm getting fucked in the doggie position... is more animalistic, raw. easy access for his hands. his breath on my neck shoulders, teeth on my neck shoulders. my back is extremely sensitive, so the feel of his body along my back is just real good.

the body tension is good too. like back bent, ass up.. fist in my hair...

yeah.. i get happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocco8

D_Shia LePoof

Sexy Member
Media
I'm an ass man & it gives a great view I also like seeing my cock go in and out of pussy or ass. For her it makes the depth feel too deep & she can play with her clit while her boobs bounce. A slap on the ass never hurts. I also like recieving in doggy style

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cuz the view is awesome.

^^^^^ This :naughty:

Seriously my English not that good, I don't know the words to describe how amazing the view is from the doggy position. I just love it when the woman is on her fours. Also I love submissive women, in the doggy position for me, it makes the woman seem more submissive. :love:

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lot of guys really get into doggy style, but what are women's opinions on it? more specifically, why do you think men like it?

Not to sound un-PC, but I genuinely think it's about dominance and feeling in control, which is understandable given the physical nature of the position. I like it since penetration is deeper and feels a lot better than other positions.

I think its all of the above, but it also hits the G-Spot perfectly, which feels sooo good, and its so raw and sexy. I love feeling him breathing on me, slapping my ass, his balls slapping against my ass, have loved it always :biggrin1:

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
cuz the view is awesome. seriously, the only time i really wish i had a cock is when i see a woman on all four *ggrrrrooof*

hm getting fucked in the doggie position... is more animalistic, raw. easy access for his hands. his breath on my neck shoulders, teeth on my neck shoulders. my back is extremely sensitive, so the feel of his body along my back is just real good.

yeah.. i get happy.

Thats fuckin poetry!

(Huh I just made a pun :p )

Anyways that is one of the best descriptions of anything I have ever read, and great to hear how it feels for one woman at least :D

fire77

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think its all of the above, but it also hits the G-Spot perfectly, which feels sooo good, and its so raw and sexy. I love feeling him breathing on me, slapping my ass, his balls slapping against my ass, have loved it always :biggrin1:

hhmmm that would be difficult considering you are on all four and he is behind you. Unless you meant slapping against your clit.

No pun intended.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

yeah.. i get happy.

Yep! I agree with the Lee. I love my wifes tattoos and I can look at them and it is hella sexy. That and I love the feel of her hips. And she and I both like to pull hair in that position. I can't start in that one though... Too exciting. That's a finisher lol.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it, too! I tend to take him much deeper which can kind of hurt missionary style. Of course, the swinging boobs kind of take away from the sexy look, but if he holds them I'm ok. Oh, and don't pull the hair, please.

But I do miss the look on his face when he orgasms. The noises he makes would scare away most large animals.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doggy style has been the favorite position, or next to favorite position of every woman I have had sex with. For a couple of women, it was uncomfortable with me because they felt I went too deep, but even these two had loved it with other guys. I think cowgirl slightly edged out doggy for number one female favorite position among my partners, but doggy was definitely second, missionary third.

I know that some women are concerned that they "look ugly" as they orgasm or approach orgasm and with doggy style that isn't a problem. A few have been concerned about having a "fat ass" and were self-conscious of having some guy watch it jiggling like a dish of Jello, but they generally got over that once they became convinced that guys love that. I also think that some gals like to fantasize about being fucked by another guy, just as some guys like to imagine that they are screwing another woman, and doggy style allows one to fantasize to his/her heart's content. And I personally don't give a damn if she wants to pretend she is banging Brad Pitt as long as it is my cock that is getting wet.

I have had quite a few women tell me how much they enjoyed the sensation of my balls slapping their clits as we screwed in this position and several would like to reach between their legs with one hand to help get them swinging a little more forcefully to enhance the effect.

As a guy, the primary reason I love doggy style is it just feels great. It is easy for both partners to support their own weight and move freely and neither has to bear the other person's body weight. It is very easy for the guy in this position to judge and control the depth of the strokes. And I do love the view and like to watch her ass quiver as well as watch her moist labia cling to and caress the shaft of my cock as it goes in and out.

As for the woman submissive thing, I don't think that really enters my mind. Maybe it does subconsciously but then I very much enjoy a woman pinning me to the bed on my back and riding me in cowgirl position where she is the dominant party.

umami_tsunami

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Totally agree with the animal, primitive aspect, but really really get off when she reaches between her legs, fondles my balls, plays with her clit and feels my cock thrusting with her fingers. That move works every time.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

yeah.. i get happy.

Ill add that if its making love and not sex I love to kiss down the ridge of the girls backbone that starts at her neck and runs all the way down to the cleavage of her bottom. In my experience its driven girls wild. :cool: