Doggy style - why do men like it?

So it be a dumb question to enquire if there
be dry cunts out there?

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please ignore him and get back on track. This is a good thread. Out of the ladies here which do you prefare most. 1: Flat on your stomach with him on top pinning your legs with his feet and your hands above your head as he leans his full weight into you. OR. 2 Your both kneeling hes behind you and has one hand wrapped around holding your tits and the other pulling you back by the hair while he bites your neck.
I love em both but there's something about her on her belly Hmmmm!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Please ignore him and get back on track. This is a good thread. Out of the ladies here which do you prefare most. 1: Flat on your stomach with him on top pinning your legs with his feet and your hands above your head as he leans his full weight into you. OR. 2 Your both kneeling hes behind you and has one hand wrapped around holding your tits and the other pulling you back by the hair while he bites your neck.
I love em both but there's something about her on her belly Hmmmm!

1 is not doggy.

And not all women like having their hair pulled. I do.

But really I like Hick kneeling up with his hands on my hips fucking me hard and occasionally popping me on the ass. This is good whether he's in my pussy or my ass.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1 is not doggy.

And not all women like having their hair pulled. I do.

But really I like Hick kneeling up with his hands on my hips fucking me hard and occasionally popping me on the ass. This is good whether he's in my pussy or my ass.

I personally love the spanking when she is like that. I was kinda worried she would freak the first time, but when I did it she instantly yelped and said "oh yah " so I guess she likes it! Heh.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
arse in the air,

a hand on my back, pushing my shoulders into the bed,

a hand holding my hips up, slamming me harder into him.

Manluv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now for the man2man version: tops like it cause they can feel the fatty part of the ass as they pound with balls slapping, it's also a very dominant position and for those not so very homo don't have to encounter the male anatomy of the bottom(dick/balls) during penetration. Doggy is often preferred by the bottom if the top is very hung because it's an easier position as the dick doesn't go as deep as in missionary and other positions. Kissing, fondling of nipples, neck kissing/biting, ear licking, dick/balls stroking of the bottom and fingering, ass slapping, etc. also are enjoyed by all in this position.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
arse in the air,

a hand on my back, pushing my shoulders into the bed,

a hand holding my hips up, slamming me harder into him.

yep...thats the bees knees right there.
Me and the mrs tried this strap that goes in front of her legs around the hip area and it assists in better handling for doggie. No slipping for those times when it gets sweaty and vigorous. Only used it once or twice because it worked too well. I was able to move muuuch faster and harder and it was awesome but not something to do all the time.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
variation,

arse in the air,

a hand on my hip, holding me up,

shoulders on the bed,

one hand pinning my wrists together, pulling my arms behind my back, using them to pull me hard onto his cock.

so, you are being an absolute cunt? My mind is not yours.