Donald trump leads a new republican presidential nationwide poll

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's that and a lot more than just a protest candidate. He lays bare what the Republican Party has preached for 30+ years except they've always put in a code and used plausible deniability when called on it. Trump has dropped the coded language and now there is no deniability at all. This forum used to be full of these deniers and now they're totally absent. Their defense is in shreds.
He's the answer to every Democrat's prayer.
I think the Republicans will have less purchase on independent voters than they've had in many election cycles -- and even a few 'moderate' Republicans will be lifting the flap to leave the GOP's tent.
Trump will be vilified by everyone on the right for decades, I predict.
Hard to say what his percentage in this could possibly be. Unless he's OD'ed on all the usual sources of narcissistic supply and has to look for something stronger, in a dose that would kill most peeps.

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
we tend to be pretty plain thinking/speaking down here
you may find Aussies are similar
still of a fun loving nature, not to much of this serious deep shit thats prevalent in some nations
i answered in all honesty, as most folk i have spoken to think Trump is a weirido and utter fool, i liken him to Englands Borisn Johnson
but
anyone you talk to here love Boris and wish him well in his political ventures
because he has proven himself in local politics anyway

can i can i ask what is it you would have liked to hear
it would be of interest ..

Oh no was just surprised that you mentioned obama.

Since Obama basically won the Nobel Peace Prize for *not* being G.W., I'd have to agree.

haha

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh no was just surprised that you mentioned obama.

cheers matey
bit of an opportunist me
threw in O as a comparison i geuss
was feeling guilty ive rubbished him for the lasst few years ha
sort of also inferring Os still better than dodo T..
proven presidential Statesman/orator extraordinaire, compared to a celebrity/entertainer, geesus you A........ ha'

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
breaking news alert

RT news reportine celeb Cosby running for the Democrats'

think its utter BS myself, untrustrworthy news source, according to some

still
you just never know?

NYT hasent confirmed it, so i dont believe a word of that .., duh'

D

deleted15807

Now this should surprise NO ONE

This new poll finding, courtesy of CNN, is not all that surprising, but it is very illuminating of the demographic challenges the GOP faces right now: A big majority of Republicans believes that the government’s main focus on immigration should be not just on stopping the flow of illegal immigrants, but also on deporting those already here.

Big majority of GOP voters favors mass deportation, poll finds
And for an indeterminate number would like to see a few other groups they don't like deported too I'm sure.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Curious thing about it, it's Trump who's been best at bringing attention to the failings and weaknesses of his GOP rivals, if not the party itself, by outing all the s***** WE'VE been talking about for years. It was reported on NBC Nightly News that a recent poll shows six of ten Americans with an unfavorable view of the GOP. Wtf???????

Like THEY needed a frekin Donald Trump to WAKE THEM UP to the GOP? LMFAO

Bad news? Trump offers more of the same, IF not worse. Read his positions on the issues, IF you can find 'em.

Reactions: temptotalk

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought he wanted to be president because the president of the US can order the prime minister of the Uk what to do. Then he would be able to get his golf course developments in Scotland put through. it can be tricky getting governments to move an offshore wind farm so as to improve your view.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bad news? Trump offers more of the same, IF not worse. Read his positions on the issues, IF you can find 'em.

(Quote function not working ATM)

He favors repeal of the mess that is ACA and implementation of universal health care funded by increased taxes on wealth, from what I've read.
Opposes Cuts To Social Security, Medicare And Medicaid.
He opposed the Iraq war.
Of the last four Presidents, Bill Clinton is his fav.
His rhetoric on immigration is inflammatory, but his policy position is no different than the rest of the Rep. candidates. (Deportation, no citizenship and stronger border)
He claims to reject climate science, but which Republican doesn't?
He doesn't favor increasing minimum wage, but neither do any of the others. Some of them want to repeal it altogether.

He's full of bluster and bullshit, but I doubt he'd be any worse a POTUS than Jeb! or Cruz or the warmonger Graham. Probably better and certainly more entertaining. Can't wait to hear his State of the Union speech...

Reactions: 10silverdollars

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If he's so bad why do you people spend so much worrying about him? *ponders*

And a good time to start worrying would be............??

He favors repeal of the mess that is ACA and implementation of universal health care funded by increased taxes on wealth, from what I've read.
Opposes Cuts To Social Security, Medicare And Medicaid.
He opposed the Iraq war.
Of the last four Presidents, Bill Clinton is his fav.
His rhetoric on immigration is inflammatory, but his policy position is no different than the rest of the Rep. candidates. (Deportation, no citizenship and stronger border)
He claims to reject climate science, but which Republican doesn't?
He doesn't favor increasing minimum wage, but neither do any of the others. Some of them want to repeal it altogether.

He's full of bluster and bullshit, but I doubt he'd be any worse a POTUS than Jeb! or Cruz or the warmonger Graham. Probably better and certainly more entertaining. Can't wait to hear his State of the Union speech...

According to the source I linked he spoke of universal healthcare some fifteen years ago. As of late his talk is of doing away with the ACA, but I haven't heard many specifics on how he'd go about replacing it. Perhaps you've been privy to more information and some references would be nice.

Though I suspect his plan for that is about as specific as what he offered when questioned by Jake Tapper regarding his plan for (reportedly) 11 million illegal immigrants.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
constantly reminds me of the American drama reality show of OJ
his pursuit by the helicopters of the media

first ever reality show live, that the real World out here had a great laugh about
things havent changed celebs or presidential candidates ..

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you seen this?? o_O

incredible
and now you see why/what outsiders thruout the World likely think of Trump, but more so what we think of those like minded persons who spoke/are like him
i wonder just how many would vote for him because of there stated reasons?
people would really vote for him for those stated reasons/the World has a lot to fear if he even looked like getting in?
and yes
an outsider states his opinion as freely as an Americaan voter, its how he is seen from afar ..