Double vaginal penetration

D_Harry_Pecks

Account Disabled
Media
Oh, fuck. This stuff gets me horny as hell. I think this is where my 1% gay comes in. I can't help but admit there is something gay in all of this, but man I don't care. I love seeing a woman overwhelmed by men, penises going at her in every way imaginable. I particularly like it when one of the guys is white and the other black. Racial harmony. Sexy. Oh, so horny. :tongue:

In fact, when I spank it, I often think of this gangbang scene with Mr. Marcus (black guy) and Erik Everhard (white Canadian guy) doing a chick. Erik is on bottom, doing her. Then Mr. Marcus comes up and slides it in there with him. Oh, man.

Do you know if I can find this double vaginal movie with Mr. Marcus and Eric Everhard on the web? I am heterosexual, but love DVP. Thanks,

5inches

But a dualist could always just throw in the other arm, eh? ;)

CLOUDBURST21

Just Browsing
Media
So I've been reg'd here for a while but have only ever lurked. This post though piqued my interest because it's something I tried very recently for the first time. It was incredibly erotic to see the way the girl my friend and I were fucking reacted. As others have commented, the faces and in her case the sounds and crazy shit she was screaming made it totally worth it, especially since this girl was a mutual friend of ours from back in high school who we both thought was a prude. As Borat might say, a very nice I like!!

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ganymede - wish you'd decide what sex, sexual orintation you are.. And do we have to suffer hearing all about your prejudices. If you have nothing positive to add to a thread best reserve your opinions.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no interest whatsoever in having two men in my pussy at one time. I do have some mild interest in experiencing one anally, and one vaginaaly while blowing another. Probably not with any of the men from the list though as one huge cock at a time is all I can handle and still experience pleasure. As far as I am concerned the ultimate goal of sex is pleaseure.

Ganymede - wish you'd decide what sex, sexual orintation you are.. And do we have to suffer hearing all about your prejudices. If you have nothing positive to add to a thread best reserve your opinions.
Ganymede is sharing his feelings on the subject matter. They may not be positive for you, they may be social faux pas. But you would be better off using the Ignore feature than deprive us all of a deeper insight.

There is much weight in his contemplation.
And before you criticize such egocentric views again, try taking a leap off the earth to see the effects of it's weight.
Maybe you will understand why we are like this.

G

Ganymede

I found it at one point on Kazaa, though I don't know if it's still up. It is from one of the later Gangbang Girls series. I can find the edition if you give me some time.

Do you know if I can find this double vaginal movie with Mr. Marcus and Eric Everhard on the web? I am heterosexual, but love DVP. Thanks,

5inches

G

Ganymede

Thanks for sticking up for me. I don't even know what that other guy was referring to. What a strange mix of responses a person can get on this forum. One thing that is common among many responses, though, is this sense of anger and righteousness.

Ganymede is sharing his feelings on the subject matter. They may not be positive for you, they may be social faux pas. But you would be better off using the Ignore feature than deprive us all of a deeper insight.

There is much weight in his contemplation.
And before you criticize such egocentric views again, try taking a leap off the earth to see the effects of it's weight.
Maybe you will understand why we are like this.

CaliforniaGirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Holy crap! I didn't even realize this was possible

I've also done triple vaginal penetration at a swinger's party. The way to do it is let the woman straddle the first guy, then let the second guy penetrate her from behind, not kneeling but standing on his feet positioning his cock as high up as possible, then have the third guy insert his cock between the other two guys' cocks. Needless to say it requires the third guy to have a fairly long cock. It's more gymnastics than anything else, and we did it just for the hell of it.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've done it and to be honest, didn't do a whole lot for me, would much rather have one guy inside and be sucking on the other one.

So it wasn't especially pleasurable, intense, or even extremely painful for you like most seem to suggest? You just seem like one of a select few (who could actually do it) who didn't walk away praising it's supposed extreme pleasure or extreme pain.