Drake Bell

hangmanz

1st Like
Media
its a comfort thing... mine curves to the left and is therefore more comfortable dressed to the left. sort of like pushing against a spring if its dressed the other way. it just means that if it has to snake down either pant leg, then it'll go down one or the other. in baggy jeans, it obviously just hangs.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are those pictures were he's in that "Prince like" outfit from the show.
They're from the video for his song "I Know". In the vid, he's seen as a sort of Sgt. Pepper-type character (hence that costume).
I think Drake's a doll - rumoured to be very hung - and has the bulge to prove it. Also rumoured to be a very sweet guy. BTW - he often does bulge nicely on the "Drake & Josh" show. Take a look:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In some of those pictures he wasn't buldging much. Honestly, I think my penis would look just about the same if I wore those same kind of jeans. In some of them it's barely jutting out, just looks like a regular, flaccid penis. Then in some others (where he's with a girl..hmm..) it looks like he has a half-stock. I'm 20 and when I'm around a hot girl and she's being flirty with me, more often than not I'll start getting turned on...not a full boner, but defintely start throbbing and looking like the way Drake does in his prince-like suit...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah so, I just put on my tightest pair of jeans and got similar results as these pictures. I didn't even fluff myself up a bit. You can just kinda tell he is hard around that girl, lol. He has a decent sized penis I guess, maybe he could be a grower and actually have a big penis, but flaccidwise (or possibly slightly aroused size) is no different than mine, and I'm nothing special.

trappedinthecloset

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

trappedinthecloset

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
id be shocked if he were really that hung. it just doesn't look like it would fit his body!

speaking of which, any shirtless?

anyone know anyone who hooked up with it and saw/felt this piece first hand?

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is his show, drake and josh, over? what could could be next?

how old is he, has he got a bulge or what!? any guesses?

There's supposedly a "Drake & Josh In New York" TV movie in the works, but otherwise "Drake & Josh" is done, but WHY is the question, as it's one of Nickelodeon's highest-rated shows.He's 21 & toured all summer to support his "It's Only Time" CD. I read that he wants to concentrate on his music career...but I also read he has a few other film roles in the back burner....And he is a TOTALLY hot and bulgey BABE!