Dress Pants Bulge?

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey,

Question to all you gentlemen who show significant soft bulge in dress pants
Do you deliberately wear pants knowing people can see every crease and point? :eek:

I was at a test today and the man facilitating the test had some nice bulge going on in his dress pants. I'm sure he knew you could see his bulge moving and bouncing as he walked, even saw VPL a couple times, it was quite hot! It was hard not to stare and concentrate on my test! :biggrin1: (I'm sure he caught me staring too! oops!)

But its pretty HAWT seeing guys on display...well, for those who WANT to display!

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, it is what it is. I am not going to be uncomfortable (in tight briefs) to keep from showing. A lady can not keep her boobs from showing, why should I be concerned about a bulge? Or, can a man wear a t-shirt without his nipples showing?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
If you wear dress pants, you can't avoid showing off a vpl or bulge. I always have one when I wear those. It just happens, not much to do about that. And it's also nice to know that you're not only showing off yourself in a costume, but also what comes visible with it :wink:

triman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There's not a whole lot to do about it...I'm a teacher and am in front of students all day. Whether I wear briefs or boxers, there is a bulge, so I just go with what's most comfortable.

I will say that I very, very rarely wear light colored pants...There's obvious discussion each time I do. I have never, and will never, acknowledge it in front of students. There was a time in class when I was passing back quizzes and a class clown said, "Man...you excited about this quiz or what?" The entire class chuckled (that was one of the few times I wore khakis)

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
....I will say that I very, very rarely wear light colored pants....

That's the key--light colored pants show VPL shadows with higher resolution. I don't realize that I'm showing until somebody stares, but if I wear darker grey or black it keeps things lower key. I love seeing VPLs outside of work, but at work, it's a little like seeing a woman's berries in skin tight clothing. Not what you want to see if your real purpose is trying to focus on work, not gender.

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The cut of the pants is a big factor in determining how much bulge shows. If the crotch is up kind of high or tight, the bulge will show more. And if you adjust the waist a little to the left or right, you may accentuate the bulge. Other factors are your underwear type and how you choose it, and of course the volume of your genitals or the length of your penis (and whether it is at all engorged.) The visible penis line (VPL) is more difficult to predict. The fabric of the pants can be a feature. If you have a pronounced mushroom head with a prominent corona, that seems more likely to show, altho mostly when hard. But when a big penis is hard, it is difficult to disguise it.

mikebm4wm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey,

Do you deliberately wear pants knowing people can see every crease and point? :eek:

I was at a test today and the man facilitating the test had some nice bulge going on in his dress pants. I'm sure he knew you could see his bulge moving and bouncing as he walked, even saw VPL a couple times, it was quite hot! It was hard not to stare and concentrate on my test! :biggrin1: (I'm sure he caught me staring too! oops!)

But its pretty HAWT seeing guys on display...well, for those who WANT to display!
I will say that in my profession (flight attendant) I have seen QUITE A FEW businessmen in khakis,light and dark dress pants who show VDL/VPL and I'm also QUITE sure most are aware of it and either don't mind the attention it brings or ENJOY the attention it brings..and when you think about it...if you are walking in an airport like that or on a flight like that...WHO CARES if you show VDL/VPL..you in all likelyhood won't see those people again!

triman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is what I'm talkin' about! :)

While mine is not as obvious as those (purposely), it is still something I have to be conscious of because of my profession.

There are several other men that are my colleagues who are all in the same boat.

However, I will say it is interesting to come around the corner (or be in the copy room around the corner) and eaves drop on the comments coming from the secretaries and female teachers. They are just as bad as the students!

D_Sheila Bootieshaker

Account Disabled
Media
Hey,

Do you deliberately wear pants knowing people can see every crease and point? !

Omg, I can honestly say that 95% of you men do it on purpose, you know who you are :damnit1: I am a sucker for men in their khakis, I cant concentrate, I try but my eyes just keep wondering, its just so sexy to see a man so confident to wear pants like that and show their bulge on purpose... grrrrrr then if I get caught looking I look like a perv, what da hell. Lol

TDurden1979

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Really???!!!... Idk but and correct me if Im wrong, and I dont know you from a hole in the wall BUT you seem like the type to go commando and just tease tease tease the innocent by standers, Im just saying.. LOL...

Yeah you're totally right. I do enjoy it quite a bit actually!

Reactions: Scott6428

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
The cut of the pants is a big factor in determining how much bulge shows. If the crotch is up kind of high or tight, the bulge will show more. And if you adjust the waist a little to the left or right, you may accentuate the bulge. Other factors are your underwear type and how you choose it, and of course the volume of your genitals or the length of your penis (and whether it is at all engorged.) The visible penis line (VPL) is more difficult to predict. The fabric of the pants can be a feature. If you have a pronounced mushroom head with a prominent corona, that seems more likely to show, altho mostly when hard. But when a big penis is hard, it is difficult to disguise it.
My dad is able to hide his thick 6" softy in his jeans/Dress Pants.
Not sure how he does it, maybe I should ask him sometime.
I all ready Tried hiding my and I gave up. Several months ago.

All I have to do if I want my junk like that, is not :wank: off for a day and a 1/2. I have no real incentive to do so, as it does not matter much to me. At lest right now anyways .

Reactions: deano-uk