Dress pants with very roomy crotch

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
hey guys,
so I've started a new job where I'm supposed to wear business clothes. I'm looking for dress pants like Dockers that are suitable for overly endowed men/would be able to accommodate me wearing split collar ball weights (see my gallery if you don't understand).

I've read that pleated pants have more crotch room. Any other tips?

Thanks guys. If you're up for a chat, add me to yahoo messenger lowesthangers@yahoo.ca

John

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In all honesty I believe your best bet is to talk with a Taylor. It's really a task for a good seamstress. They can alter or advise you best.

Most of us would envy a problem like this. IMO

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always gone with dark pleated slacks- also, take time and try on a LOT of slacks... some are cut 'short' (nut riders) or 'deep' room. Don't assume different colors of the 'same' pants are the same- the 'drift' in cutting is startling.

If you can afford a tailor go that route (is the job a 'sure thing'? if yes, tailor but...I would try to find 2-3 pairs retail to start.

I like the dark vs the light as the light shows 'shadows' more- hard to see shapes in dark... will you be wearing a coat at this job (coat and tie) that can mask a bit...

I assume? you are not wearing the weights at work?

thereisalight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get with a tailor or someone who fits clothes (Brooks Brothers, etc.). They will tell you the roomiest way to go without telling you "hey, your ball-stretcher is very revealing." Suit pants will provide more VDL, etc., while dockers won't as much.

LambHair McNeil

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'd say that depending on how you look in casual pants or slacks, don't necessarily rule out pleats. Maybe they are yesterday's fashion, but if modesty is a must at this job, you wouldn't want to be going with the plain-front/skinny pant/low-rider style of the moment if it's going to be embarassingly specific in detailing your crotch.

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have natually big low hangers and they have always caused me issues like this. I have found Banana Republic chinos to be the most accomodating. I also always wear a jock or Obviously pouch underwear.

skippy_1314

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh fogot to mention that the pants are flat front. Flat fronts are possible, just be prepared to try many different ones before finding ones that work for you. Also I have to say, if it is the weights that cause the bulge just take them off......I know many guys here love their bulge and showing it off, but for me I wish everyday that I did not have to deal with it.

runnerjockto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try Kenneth Cole Reaction Dress Pants flat fronts, they have a higher rise in the crotch area and very deep pockets. I find they conceal and have lots of room when standing, but forget about covering up your bulge when you are seated. Perry Ellis or great if you are looking to show off in dress pants BTW ;-)

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That metal thing is...well, let's just say I've never heard of those before. One can learn all kinds of things on this site!

Rodin2008

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, in the eyes of guys into ballstretching/low hangers, you're a VERY lucky guy. I stretch mine 24/7 and hope they get much much lower with age.

What I mean is I have a big sack to accomodate my two huge testicals. Man the are about the size of two jumbo eggs. So sometimes I worry as I get older won't my balls sack start to loose it elasticity. I've gone to the gym and seen older men with there balls almost reaching to the ground and I ask I wonder at what age did it start lowering? For now I love pounding my girl and with every thrust I hit her ass with my nuts and it's a turn on but when I get older it not gonna be an unattractive sight!!!

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
make sure your pants are black. It's much harder to tell what's going on down there when you wear black. Honestly, I wouldn't wear the weights to work, could be very weird if somehow someone found out. I guess if you have to though, wear baggier black pants.

D_LouisGussetJr

Account Disabled
Media
What I mean is I have a big sack to accomodate my two huge testicals. Man the are about the size of two jumbo eggs. So sometimes I worry as I get older won't my balls sack start to loose it elasticity. I've gone to the gym and seen older men with there balls almost reaching to the ground and I ask I wonder at what age did it start lowering? For now I love pounding my girl and with every thrust I hit her ass with my nuts and it's a turn on but when I get older it not gonna be an unattractive sight!!!

you're a VERY lucky guy. a lot of guys would be jealous of your set of massive hangers. i'm working hard to get a set like yours.

mrmiyagi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had always the same problem.

When I going to work I wear the bespoke suits.

At home I prefer to wear the classic Dockers model.
Actually I buy them a little big too big and let the leggs taken in, so I got some extra space. For e.g.

When you need 32W-30L, you buy a 34W- 30L.
Take the leggs in for a little bitt in an you got enough space.

I don't need a voice like Modern Talking....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grb6TgAV5v8