Dried Cum Smell..does anyone else find this sexy as hell?

nealin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah, the smell of an unkept, unwashed cock is so sexy.....NOT
WTF you plan on having cheese and crackers for lunch? Wash your shit man, nasty!

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ewww? is tht extremely effeminate gay speak for ewwwwww!!!!? grow a dick and a pair of balls and maybe grow some body hair IF you can

I have never really understood why people make things up for the purpose of making someone feel bad.

For one, I don't know you, I talking to you through a screen, seriously, maybe you want to grow a pair of balls if you are making derogatory statements to someone you cannot see.

Secondly, I am got effeminate, I just wanted to say 'eww' and if you have a problem with that you can just fuck off.

Lastly, I cannot really take you seriously if you get pleasure from smells of the nature that you have outlined.

And NO, I cannot grow a pair of dick and balls, I already have them, stupid statements like this make you appear so stupid and uneducated.

Reactions: mariorossi

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know ,,,the morning after you cum and it gets caught in your pubes and foreskin and maybe you dont shower the morning after and later in the afternoon that funk wafts up from your crotch,,fuck i love that smell
Yeah? Remembere if you can smell it then so can everybody else and they're thinking you're a disgusting filthy slob too lazy to even rinse a few cups of water over your shriveled dick.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
You know ,,,the morning after you cum and it gets caught in your pubes and foreskin and maybe you dont shower the morning after and later in the afternoon that funk wafts up from your crotch,,fuck i love that smell

The smell of cum freshly shot is intoxicating, the smell of freshly dried cum is nice too. The smell you're describing is the smell of putrified cum and unwashed man, I've known people who find that smell attractive, personally I find that smell unpleasant.

You guys seem to be forgetting the consistency taste and smell of your cum is directly related to diet. Buddy of mine always gets commented on how his smells and tastes like his favorite beverage which he drinks a lot of each day. He's left some dried boxers at my house and while there definitely is a smell vaguely of that drink.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ewww? is tht extremely effeminate gay speak for ewwwwww!!!!? grow a dick and a pair of balls and maybe grow some body hair IF you can

dude don't go getting mad at people cause they don't agree with you, he was just explaining what he thought, he didn't make an attack

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't like walking around smelling like sex all day but I do enjoy the smell of my cum-towel before it's washed. When I go to the club to wo after morning sex, I always shower before dressing to wo.