Dried Cum Smell..does anyone else find this sexy as hell?

orjism

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i think my cum is really sweet cuz one time i spotted a few ants in my hand towel full of dried cum from the day before... might be that or my house is just really infested with ants :p and yes. i love the smell of fresh spunk in the morning.. well anytime actually :D

D_Freddy Bender

Experimental Member
Media
You know ,,,the morning after you cum and it gets caught in your pubes and foreskin and maybe you dont shower the morning after and later in the afternoon that funk wafts up from your crotch,,fuck i love that smell

i love that smell too; but i've been dirtier than that; occasionally i've let my whole load go in my underwear at work and walk around gooey all day and with my slacks damp; or other times i've taken the whole load and wiped it in my goatee, my leg hair, and in my hair.

sunstreak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Something makes it funky... I think sweat or something.

I have a cum-rag that's all crusty and stuff, but it smells fine... something about cum lingering on your body funk-ifies it, lol.

I wonder if anyone is turned on by the smell... could it be, like, a perfume or something?

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love that smell too; but i've been dirtier than that; occasionally i've let my whole load go in my underwear at work and walk around gooey all day and with my slacks damp; or other times i've taken the whole load and wiped it in my goatee, my leg hair, and in my hair.

I know diff strokes for diff folks but I find that disgusting.

sunstreak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't get how others wouldn't notice the wet-spot... Personally, I'm a fountain, it would be VERY noticeable... I don't get how he's hiding it... Plus, wouldn't ppl catch on? Wouldn't they start sniffing in the elevator and give him a quizzical look?

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know ,,,the morning after you cum and it gets caught in your pubes and foreskin and maybe you dont shower the morning after and later in the afternoon that funk wafts up from your crotch,,fuck i love that smell

Did he get banned for expressing his liking for the smell of a teenager's bedroom?

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
i love that smell too; but i've been dirtier than that; occasionally i've let my whole load go in my underwear at work and walk around gooey all day and with my slacks damp;

I know,, its lovely and having done exatly the same thing.

allthough when you need to go for a piss and if anyody else is stood neary having a slash surely they would smell that gorgeous funky scent, I know if ever I have I can smell it

LPSGeezer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I read his words and question and he mentioned foreskin. So if the cum residue (leakage after the fact) is inside his foreskin then it won't exactly dry up, it will begin to smell like rotten fish fairly quickly. I have smelled that before and have spoken to others about it and they all said the same thing, wash it off within a couple of hours otherwise your dick will reek.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How about the smell of a homeless man. That combination of piss, cum, shit and bo is the most natural and erotic sent known. If that doesn't get you how about the smell of polyester and sweat combined with cum and shit streaked underwear. Now that's natural at it's primal level, delicious.

That's why I like LPSG, you can say whatever is on your mind and the variety of responses is entertaining and educational. It's like the VIEWor friends sitting at a bar at happy hour.

sunstreak

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Omg! Mark115! PINEAPPLE!!! -That's the closest thing! I get it... pure cum is pineapple-y... totally!!! :D

Again, not ON you... we're talking cum-rag here... *sniff* -definately pineapple...

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love the smell and taste of cum however, I will not put a cock in my mouth that is dirty and unwashed. It's just gross. The smell and taste makes me want to barf. Unfortunately, I keep running across this with uncut men. And, I love uncut....it's a damn shame.

vhailor48

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i always kinda thought when fresh it had a bleach or Chlorine like smell when i was back in high school we had this big indoor pool on campus and i remember during swiming class i was kinda turned on like the whole place stunk like jizz. :)
there is also a thread like this over in sex with a large penis section was unsure which one i should post in