Dry orgasms.What causes this?

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't had any problems with sex or cumming.A few days ago,my girl and I fucked for a couple hours.I had a hard time getting to the point where I felt like I was about to cum.When I finally did have an orgasm,it was dry.Nothing,not a drop.The next night,I JO'd and all I got was a dime size thick white drop of cum.This is odd for me.I usually blow a handful every JO session.This has bothered me so much,I haven't had sex or JO'd all week.Anyone else experience something like this.I'm only 37 years old.I hope this isn't going to be something that happens more and more with age.Oh,I should also mention,I been doing PC/BC muscle exercises trying to get some distance and force back into my cum shots.Could that be causing the issue?I only do them for 15 minutes before bed about 3 or 4 times a week.

Sam46

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Orgasm & ejaculation are 2 separate processes, although they usually occur simultaneously. Hence a dry orgasm can easily occur and a deft prostate massage can release a load of cum without an orgasm. I've noticed with myself, if the screwing continues a long time as you describe, then I can wind up with a dry orgasm. It all comes out in the wash. Don't worry.

Reactions: Addicted2edging

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are probably experiencing retrograde ejaculation, which is when the ejaculate is sent to the bladder instead of the penis. Try masturbating again. If you have a similarly small ejaculate, have a good look at your urine next time you go for a pee. If it's cloudy it will most likely be because it contains semen. I expect it does have something to do with your recent exercise routine, and the way to test that theory would be to ease up or quit those exercises for a while to see if things go back to normal.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whenever I'm in an extended fuck session where I cum 6 or 6 times. I always shoot dry at the end.

DAMP1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sounds like the exact same reaction I get from certain medications.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks guys.I have been loading on water because of the heat.That night the AC was full blast, and I had sweat running off of me from every where on me.I was dripping with sweat.It had been a couple weeks since my girl and me had some alone time,and I hadn't been wanking regularly.It was a marathon fuck.With our kids out of school,we have been busy with them.My urine stays clear from all the water.I don't drink alcohol or anything.I mainly drink water,100% juices,and weak half and half orange and green tea with a touch of sugar.I've never had a dry orgasm so it freaked me out.Thanks for helping me sort this out.I told her I was saving one up for her until we have sometime together saturday night.Should be a big load and she'll love that.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes edging can delay the ejaculation, but you still cum...that's how the taoist/ tantric ppl do it. Its happend to me, and usually did when I was tensing up my pc muscle during the wank...

I edge a lot during sex and I can even stop an orgasm or a load for popping off at the wrong time.

blueballsinasuit

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sometimes I try to save up my load but still want to orgasm, so have learned to orgasm without cumming by simply clenching down at the moment of ejaculation...allows u to cum without cumming. Pretty amazing. Leads to HUGE loads when I eventually do shoot.

Anyone tried this?

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes I try to save up my load but still want to orgasm, so have learned to orgasm without cumming by simply clenching down at the moment of ejaculation...allows u to cum without cumming. Pretty amazing. Leads to HUGE loads when I eventually do shoot.

Anyone tried this?

Unsuccessfully tried to stop a load that way.I always fail.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
If you are taking Anti-depressants they can cause this. Strangely Depression can cause it. I have problems with neuropathy that also causes it. Hidden diabetes can cause the neuropathy as can spinal disc problems. Be careful to have yourself checked for these things. Disc problems are pretty self evident. Diabetes is not.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are taking Anti-depressants they can cause this. Strangely Depression can cause it. I have problems with neuropathy that also causes it. Hidden diabetes can cause the neuropathy as can spinal disc problems. Be careful to have yourself checked for these things. Disc problems are pretty self evident. Diabetes is not.

I am not on, nor do I need, anti-depressants.I'm a pretty content person,even happy I'd say.My neuropathy was caused by a bad round of cipro for a persistent prostate infection.No diabetes.I am checked at least yearly due to having a few extra pound around the middle.I have yearly full physicals.I have narrowing of the spinal canal due to a birth defect in my middle back.I can't remember the exact affected vertebrae right off.It doesn't affect me other than I get sore faster than most people with a health back when they over do things.It use to cause my left leg to go dead, but that was partial due to my big belly pulling down on my back, before I lost some of it.Weight loss has been a big thing for me the past couple years.I'm slowly getting it off.

technopeasant

Experimental Member
Media
Depression does not cause no ejaculation. It can cause no orgasm and thus no ejaculation. What you are describing sounds like neuropathy. It's one of those things that's terminal. When it goes far enough the involved nerve dies. That is irreversible you need to see a urologist and a neurologist. If you know that you you have nerve that is compressed or have been diagnosed with one before, do your best to get a referral to a neurosurgeon. I have been down that road and few doctors can handle a nerve problem with any skill. Do it now before it goes to far and is irreversible if it is something else you will find out. He probably will order a MRI where he will be able to see the nerves tendons, cartilage and bone and make a proper diagnosis. I had a friend who had a narrowing of his spinal canal in his neck. He was going to a chiropractor. I told him to get to a neurosurgeon as fast as he could he was having numbness in his fingers and hearing a swishing noise in his neck. When he got to the neurosurgeon he was declared terminal and died a month later. A tumor was in his neck. Not saying that is your problem but, spinal problems are not something to delay. Just saying get on this and stop wasting time.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Depression does not cause no ejaculation. It can cause no orgasm and thus no ejaculation. What you are describing sounds like neuropathy. It's one of those things that's terminal. When it goes far enough the involved nerve dies. That is irreversible you need to see a urologist and a neurologist. If you know that you you have nerve that is compressed or have been diagnosed with one before, do your best to get a referral to a neurosurgeon. I have been down that road and few doctors can handle a nerve problem with any skill. Do it now before it goes to far and is irreversible if it is something else you will find out. He probably will order a MRI where he will be able to see the nerves tendons, cartilage and bone and make a proper diagnosis. I had a friend who had a narrowing of his spinal canal in his neck. He was going to a chiropractor. I told him to get to a neurosurgeon as fast as he could he was having numbness in his fingers and hearing a swishing noise in his neck. When he got to the neurosurgeon he was declared terminal and died a month later. A tumor was in his neck. Not saying that is your problem but, spinal problems are not something to delay. Just saying get on this and stop wasting time.

I already have.They dismiss this.All tho I do have peripheral neuropathy, from a bad round of Cipro,in my lower legs,feet,hands and fore arms.I haven't had it happen again since the time I posted about this.I also suffer from spinal stenosis which causes my left leg to go dead.So far,with help of doctors and physical therapist,I have gotten back to 80%-85% to being normal.

My condolences on loosing your friend.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's been awhile since I had the dry orgasm problem.It was a combo of things,meds,plus being dehydrated from long sex sessions.I wasn't drinking enough water.Drinks with water in them,just do not cut it.I've never been a quick cummer,and having some medical issues that has desensitized me.After an hour or two,of hot sweaty sexy,there just wasn't nothing left in there.While I can't go off my meds,I have started drink a lot more straight water.About 3 to 5 liters a day.More if it's really hot, and I have been doing any physical activities.