Dumped by gf for Huge Hung buddy?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by spk_jones, Jul 16, 2008.

1. spk_jones

spk_jones Member

My buddy walks around his house commando in cutoff sweatpants. My gf and I go over to his place and he's laying on his side on the couch. He goes "Look at the bruise on my knee from getting hit today." We can see this enormous bulge of his cock reaching down to 1" from his knee and he grabs the head and swings it sideways to show us the bruise on the bottom of his knee. Later we're heading to bed and she says "Was that all him?" I'm like yeah... She says "He's fucking HUGE!" I'm like yeah...She says "How big does that thing get?" I tell her and she says "Oh my God I gotta have it." She's now my ex-gf and his FWB.

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    sorry about your luck...the big cock most always wins...especially for the younger set...looks and size are a big draw for that crowd...best you find this sooner than later...more fish in the sea...avoid visiting this guy with your next date....

3. D_Carroll Condomripper

How big is your friend?

4. 8060

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's just fucked up. I think that's the saddest story I've come across here. Unless you're not pressed about it. You seem nonchalant about the situation.

5. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

It is sad. Your friend's obviously a real show-off, but seems he really went out-of-bounds to be provocative. He's possibly a truly kinky exhibitionist. Am assuming this partly because you implied you've seen your buddy hard (you knew "How big does that thing get?" )
    There's a back story here you should fill in. Some of us at least wanna hear it.

6. invisibleman

Gold Member

Well, that is fucked up. I have been done like that. My backstory had a happy ending. I had a great time kicking my ex's ass right in front of the guy.

It is good that you found out that your girlfriend and your buddy didn't have your best interests in mind.

I have heard the saying "Don't hate the player. Hate the game." I think your buddy would've gotten tranq darted and ended up in a subway tunnel missing his cock and a testicle.

#6 invisibleman, Jul 16, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  7. 8060

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought the same thing but he didn't say anything so I'm just gonna stay lost on that matter.

8. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

and u want this kind of women as a girl friend...damn...u got really lucky...your rid of her...and one would now need to question the character of ur buddy...he is most likely gonna use her and spit her out...she will then want u back...or look for another guy like guys like us here...most of us...don't like being used just because of what swings between our legs..

hopefully...this is teaching u and all of us about the three C's..
    Character
    Conscience
    Courage

#8 D_season 5, Jul 16, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  9. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    That's sad, but at least you know she's a bitch. Even if I was huge, I wouldn't want a woman that wants me for size alone.

10. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    unfortunatly it can happen. They are natually drawn to whats between our legs. But there are plenty of women out there.

11. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am not a believer of "the big cock almost always wins". I am a believer in spk's case, that perhaps his relationship wasn't as strong as he thought it was. Better he find that out now I guess. If all it took was a glimpse of a friends bulge for her to leave, better it happen now than later.

In a sense spk, be happy that she is gone. If big dick is all she wants, she can find that anywhere. If a good guy is what she wants, that is harder to find.

Her loss, your gain!

12. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

True, the big cock does usually win - but avoid visiting this 'buddy' again full stop. Despite the fact that women will drop a guy like a hot potato for a taste of bigger meat, she has incurred all the criticism in this thread, but nobody has seen fit to mention your 'buddy's' behaviour. You need to dump him as a friend as swiftly as he shat on you.

13. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Okay, your friend has prolly done this to alot of his other friends because he's a douche and he knows what the effects of having a huge cock are.

If you were the director Spike Jonze, then she'd be really fucked up to leave you and your millions for a big weiner.

14. D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne Account Disabled

The sweetest revenge is to be totally happy with a hotter babe on your arm and to have nothing to do with your ex g/f or friend ever again, no time of day, no nothing, not worthy of your time.

15. spk_jones

spk_jones Member

He's still a buddy, because he shares with his friends and teammates. He has a couple girls that are regulars, but even them he lets other guys bang. He likes to watch too, he knows they'll be back. I don't like to mention his size because of the disbelief I get even on this board. He's been measured at parties and he's 14 inches long when hard. Soft he's 10-11 inches and really thin. And even at that he's a grower. We have 2 other big guys (11" and 9 3/4") and sometimes the three of them will put on a show. Good entertainment while your resting from banging your gf for the night.

16. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Shows what sort of lady you would have ended up with,consider yourself fortunate,at least it happened sooner than later.Lucky escape.
    Thw x buddy,well i think he will end up trying to reclaim your frienship at some stage
    enz

17. D_Neeson Niceone

D_Neeson Niceone New Member

Sounds like sph to me.

Has anyone actually seen/heard of a girl really sleeping with a bigger guy for that reason, with his knowledge, and without his consent? I haven't. Without his knowledge is another matter.

18. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

1" from his knee? soft? lol
    from the start of my cock to my knee is about 16"...
    congratulations to him, he must have the largest cock in the world
    good story

19. Symphonic

Gold Member

Kinda weird there man. Kinda weird.

But why did HE marry her? What an idiot. Especially if you were all sharing. . .

20. Symphonic

Gold Member

Hm, cuckold husbands sir. Also, relationships where the married male allows the female to have sex with others.