Dumped by gf for Huge Hung buddy?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the record your friend has the largest penis on record; report that to Guinness World Records if you wouldn't mind. Thanks.

frankieburberry

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's just f****ng horrible!!!!

If my bf ever dumped me for someone with bigger tits, let's just say he wouldn't be able to reproduce with her!!!

KillerCookie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a girl breaks up with for a larger dick, she isn't worth it. So, please, don't feel too bad about it. :/ I mean, dating shouldn't just be about who's got bigger junk. >.<

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's still a buddy, because he shares with his friends and teammates. He has a couple girls that are regulars, but even them he lets other guys bang. He likes to watch too, he knows they'll be back. I don't like to mention his size because of the disbelief I get even on this board. He's been measured at parties and he's 14 inches long when hard. Soft he's 10-11 inches and really thin. And even at that he's a grower. We have 2 other big guys (11" and 9 3/4") and sometimes the three of them will put on a show. Good entertainment while your resting from banging your gf for the night.

Please DO NOT tell me that this is another cuckolding fantasy thread or a penis humiliation thread.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there any way to get this thread transferred to fictitious stories?

The OP and the posts, that in any way replied to it seriously, are completely fantasy wish fulfillment.

Not a problem...but post it where it belongs.

Have fun...:smile:

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
Your buddy is an asshole and your ex is a skank.

People who behave like this often end up with (sometimes deadly) STDs.

You can also tell everyone she knows that she gave you gonorrhea once.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He's still a buddy, because he shares with his friends and teammates. He has a couple girls that are regulars, but even them he lets other guys bang. He likes to watch too, he knows they'll be back. I don't like to mention his size because of the disbelief I get even on this board. He's been measured at parties and he's 14 inches long when hard. Soft he's 10-11 inches and really thin. And even at that he's a grower. We have 2 other big guys (11" and 9 3/4") and sometimes the three of them will put on a show. Good entertainment while your resting from banging your gf for the night.
yeah... OK

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, folks. There's your back stroy. Emphasis on the word STORY.

Even though it seems fabricated, the resposne is the same. Let her go. If she's going to jump in bed with someone else, better to know now. Right?

As far as guys dumping girls for big boobs? It happens - sadly, pretty often. Have I done it? Not exactly. I broke up with someone once to start seeing another girl. It wasn't all about the boobs but they were certainly there. It was more about the whol package.

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
If it weren't true it would Be in fiction. I actually have seen him measured on more than one occasion and he is enormous. He's called Battleship dick by the guys on the team. (Because he's got a pussy Destroyer). We've all watched him or participated with him and I think most of the guys have penis envy' if it's possible for a guy.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
1" from his knee? soft? lol
from the start of my cock to my knee is about 16"...
congratulations to him, he must have the largest cock in the world
good story

Lucky guy.

Please DO NOT tell me that this is another cuckolding fantasy thread or a penis humiliation thread.

Okay, I won't.

If it weren't true it would Be in fiction. I actually have seen him measured on more than one occasion and he is enormous. He's called Battleship dick by the guys on the team. (Because he's got a pussy Destroyer).

Yup.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am not a believer of "the big cock almost always wins". I am a believer in spk's case, that perhaps his relationship wasn't as strong as he thought it was. Better he find that out now I guess. If all it took was a glimpse of a friends bulge for her to leave, better it happen now than later.

In a sense spk, be happy that she is gone. If big dick is all she wants, she can find that anywhere. If a good guy is what she wants, that is harder to find.

Her loss, your gain!

I totally agree with Stephenmass on this one. How sad for your buddy that all a girl wants from him is his cock. That's a pretty shallow foundation to be building a "relationship" on.
I've had a good friend's g/f get interested in me because of the size of my wiener, and not only did I flat turn the bitch down, but I told my buddy that he should start looking for a new "lady" as this one was trash.
He didn't agree and our friendship became sort of strained for a while, but about two months after , she dumped him for a dude with .... a bigger johnson!!
The truly funny thing is, the guy she dumped him for ended up giving her venereal warts. AAAHHHHH, yes.....the gift that keeps giving.

Lorraine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no words can express how I feel about this really.. but honestly I still the "story" is bull shit but hey thats just me