Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i had an affair with a belgium guy who was huge an uncut. some of the biggest i have seen were in iceland.
Iceland, eh? That country has been on my travel wish list for a while, but I believe it just shot up a level or two...

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I have only slept with two Dutch guys in my life, so I feel I can't really judge. Can anyone confirm or invalidate this interesting rumour?

Based on my experiences, the two best hung men I've been with have both been Dutch. The Dutch are also on average the tallest people in the world. Not sure if that has anything to do with it...[/quote

Only been with 2 Dutch guys, but both were tall and well hung. Smallish balls for the size, though. I realize that only 2 samples doesn't make much of poll, but I do mentally equate Dutch with nice meat.
On the whole, I think Nederlanders are great, and they have a wonderful country.:beerchug2:

I have to agree that the two dutch guys that ive ever had sex were pretty big

Hmmm...ya think it's the same two guys? Yeah..that's it! There are really only 2 hung Dutch guys...they just sleep around a lot.

CoolSam

Experimental Member
Media
I have been in The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. I have to say that I always met guys with quite big packages. I was first surprised but at the same time, people from these countries are usually taller and fitter than in Southern Europe. That may explain the fact!!
Beside, they usually very much care of their bodies and like to show it.

B_stick87

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unfortunately, that's not entirely true...
There's one African tribe where people are on average taller...

Although us dutchies are generally pretty tall yeah, I'm nearly 2 meters (that's six and a half feet for the yankies :p)

As for cock size... check my gallery, I have no experience with dutch guys =(
Nice one dude

Reactions: royboy361

discreetguy99

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Biggest cock I’ve ever seen was on a Dutch man I met in Honolulu back around ‘93.

His name was Caise. Wrong spelling I’m sure but it’s pronounced like case, as in a case of beer. He was 6’6” and slim

He would be 70 this year, I believe and is an Aries. That dick was magnificent.

Sexy af, too.

Ryan_James

Experimental Member
Media
Kees
Biggest cock I’ve ever seen was on a Dutch man I met in Honolulu back around ‘93.

His name was Caise. Wrong spelling I’m sure but it’s pronounced like case, as in a case of beer. He was 6’6” and slim

He would be 70 this year, I believe and is an Aries. That dick was magnificent.

Sexy af, too.

Kees ;)

Jim22cm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was recently in Amsterdam and was surprised at how average in height the Dutch were. I was expecting everyone to be quite tall. A local told me he thought the really really tall guys brought the average up, rather than it just the Dutch being universally tall. As for dicks.. well I don't know about that.
I'm not saying all tall people in are Dutch, but according to some figures I found online, in 2016 lil under 50% of the people living in Amsterdam were Dutch. Also it seems that 180 different nationalities are living in Amsterdam. So maybe Amsterdam is not really representative for the Netherlands.

Lionsden

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A few of my friends recently expressed their wonder and amazement at the size of the average Dutch dick. According to them, the Dutch are definitely more hung than most other European nationalities.

I have only slept with two Dutch guys in my life, so I feel I can't really judge. Can anyone confirm or invalidate this interesting rumour?
It isn't a rumor; having visited there, it didn't take long to establish that the rumor was fact. With all of that height and excellent genetics, it is no wonder that they are one of the most hung countries in the world. Good looking hung lads, indeed.