Dwayne Wade

powerplaya

Experimental Member
Media
I'd bet he has a big one. Do White guys wear underwear under their swim shorts? It seems like the don't at the beach. The lifeguards don't. I'm just curious because us Black men tend to wear them. It kills the vpl game.lol

DW is ok. Lebron is nicer to look at with his ripped muscles and hairy body.

Sometimes we wear underwear under the shorts. Depends on how uncomfortable the swim shorts are without them.

I'd bet he has a big one. Do White guys wear underwear under their swim shorts? It seems like the don't at the beach. The lifeguards don't. I'm just curious because us Black men tend to wear them. It kills the vpl game.lol

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
people always talk about bulge. but so many times I've seen a guy that show no bulge take their pants and underwear off and display a huge penis. it make you wonder wear was it hidden. I definitely don't go by bulges.

Reactions: Ramlam590
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
people always talk about bulge. but so many times I've seen a guy that show no bulge take their pants and underwear off and display a huge penis. it make you wonder wear was it hidden. I definitely don't go by bulges.

I concur. I've seen that happen more than seeing a guy with a large bulge that actually turns out to be large.

Cocktail

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a Trinidadian friend in London with an amazingly long penis but you'd never know it from looking at his "bulge". He wears very tight boxer-briefs that keep it firmly pressed in the position he likes it - tucked in between his legs!

It looks completely uncomfortable to me but he seems to like it - maybe he doesn't want the attention that a bulge a dick his size would bring?

Reactions: TowardStarsEra

azbjbilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah i look like i'm hung sometimes but i'm not. the biggest surprises i have ever received were from thin guys wearing levis with no bulge and then when i started exploring WOWOWWWEEEE where were you hiding that??????

pyramark

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's not wearing any draws under those shorts. Can definitely see that dick head. Nice find!

Ferocio

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You are missing the huge banana on the heat team. I'm court side and the one slinging about 7 thick inches soft is Mario Chalmers. It is really very noticeable especially when in white. It was very much confirmed by a local strip club girl during a lap dance she confirmed who was and was not packing some heat in the pants...hahaha..she confirmed Mario is huge...huge..huge....