E-Stim

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you can start with a tens unit, or there are some programs you can use with your computer sound card, as I recall, and an audio isolation transformer (which you should be able to find either on the internet electronics surplus sites, or at an electronics supply store---start with an 8 ohm to 1 kohm transformer---necessary for electrical isolation). I believe there is a yahoo group or ten on e-stim, that has various reccomendations. It basically depends on how good a quality you want, and how much are you willing to pay for it. It also doesn;t work for everybody. This is what my research taught me, when I was curious about it.

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
I have barely used ET-312 sold by Erostek which is touted to be the best on the market. I've had handsfree orgasms with it and here are numerous devices that go along with it, some of which I have. I don't have time to estim so I'm willing to let this unit go if anyone is interested in buying it. There's a whole estim community out their in cyber land if you want more information. PM me if interested.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Here is a couple of shots using my latest homemade electrodes that I've had good luck with. The TENS unit that I am using cost about $50. The glans electrode is a ring made of 18 guage copper wire. The shaft and balls electrode is made of 8 guage copper wire in the shape of figure 8 with the larger ring around the shaft and the smaller around the balls.

I think SmartStim.com • Index page recommends some units or google T.E.N.S.

Attachments

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is a couple of shots using my latest homemade electrodes that I've had good luck with. The TENS unit that I am using cost about $50. The glans electrode is a ring made of 18 guage copper wire. The shaft and balls electrode is made of 8 guage copper wire in the shape of figure 8 with the larger ring around the shaft and the smaller around the balls.

I think SmartStim.com • Index page recommends some units or google T.E.N.S.

WHOW! Dude! Homemmade? Either you've got a degree in electronics or a hell of a lot more balls than me.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
WHOW! Dude! Homemmade? Either you've got a degree in electronics or a hell of a lot more balls than me.

Maybe you misunderstood. Made the electrodes, not the TENS unit.

Know Houston well - most of my siblings, nieces and nephews live there and I still visit occasionally.

Here's a better pic of Unit and electrodes

Attachments

debejansen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also use a 9 volt battery tens unit original used for medical use and it works very good.
Also do I make electrodes from old pads that I strip and connect to my homemade electrode and then easy to connect or disconnect.