East Asian girls vs. big cocks

pandafunfun

Experimental Member
Media

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
Don't know the story on this...Looks like some eastern euro old guy with a young Japanese cutie. Don't ask me how he scored that. Maybe she likes big cocks? She doesn't act like a prostitute so I don't know... other than he's very lucky at his age to get some young poon if he's not paying.

Asian Handjob POV

havokk

Just Browsing
Media
Don't know the story on this...Looks like some eastern euro old guy with a young Japanese cutie. Don't ask me how he scored that. Maybe she likes big cocks? She doesn't act like a prostitute so I don't know... other than he's very lucky at his age to get some young poon if he's not paying.

Asian Handjob POV

Having lived in Japan and having an understanding of what it takes to meet cute Japanese girls, I don't find it that hard to believe that an older foreigner could score something like that. It takes 2 things, 1) persistence and 2) Japanese ability. If you can speak good Japanese and have some game, you can get young hotties into your bed no problem with persistence.

She's definitely not a working girl, because in Japan girls aren't shaved like that, especially working girls who would be servicing predominantly Japanese men. The only girls shaved like that are the ones that exclusively bang foreigners.

Last edited:

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Definitely some good stuff in here. I've been with a japanese girl, a cambodian girl, and a couple of Korean girls. Of them I totally preferr the cambodian. I guess I lean towards asian with more tanned skin.

I've been with just about every type of female (general races) and asians are definitely the most open to try things and please. What the one guy said above is so true. You make them cum and they're your servant if you want them to be LOL

I'll contribute some clips of me with my gf after I edit out her face. Had some smaller clips on xtube but I deleted that account, so I don't know if they're still there.

Michman08

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Definitely some good stuff in here. I've been with a japanese girl, a cambodian girl, and a couple of Korean girls. Of them I totally preferr the cambodian. I guess I lean towards asian with more tanned skin.

I've been with just about every type of female (general races) and asians are definitely the most open to try things and please. What the one guy said above is so true. You make them cum and they're your servant if you want them to be LOL

I'll contribute some clips of me with my gf after I edit out her face. Had some smaller clips on xtube but I deleted that account, so I don't know if they're still there.
cool it will be interesting!

havokk

Just Browsing
Media
it is true that asian pussy is like a mouse-eye? and you feel like a super man ?

I lived in Japan for 6 years. If you are even an average sized westerner, you'll feel like John Holmes and there is NOTHING hotter than seeing a Japanese girl react to her first big one.

I used to always tell my friends. Breaking a hot young Jgirl into western cock is like taking a ferrari that has never been outside the city onto an open road!

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
Having lived in Japan and having an understanding of what it takes to meet cute Japanese girls, I don't find it that hard to believe that an older foreigner could score something like that. It takes 2 things, 1) persistence and 2) Japanese ability. If you can speak good Japanese and have some game, you can get young hotties into your bed no problem with persistence.

She's definitely not a working girl, because in Japan girls aren't shaved like that, especially working girls who would be servicing predominantly Japanese men. The only girls shaved like that are the ones that exclusively bang foreigners.
Damn man I guess I should go to Japan but would have to learn the language. I only know a few words but I could definitely speak the language of love with Japanese girls.

I like Chinese girls generally the most and then Japanese and Koreans but Chinese are very conservative sexually, unless they have been 'westernized'. Some of the younger ones that like foreign guys might be more adventurous but the Chinese milfs I know are pretty tame.Thai girls seem to be the friendliest and horniest, generally speaking. My Thai friend was here in California going to university and she was fucking guys left and right. What a horndog.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay