Eat My Own Cum!

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
it is always hot to see men eat their own cum. post away!

i have some buds who eat theirs pretty regularly. i've seen them do it, n it's always a big boner for me to watch, n then it's time for them to watch me eat mine!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it is always hot to see men eat their own cum. post away!

i have some buds who eat theirs pretty regularly. i've seen them do it, n it's always a big boner for me to watch, n then it's time for them to watch me eat mine!

fuck yeah, i feel the same way, very hot , when i'm alone i eat it too, but love to watch each other eat it.

AlphaSpartan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After year of being curious about it I finally gave it a try. It's not something I'll be doing again. Kudos to women (or men) who like it but I'd rather eat a protein bar.

mwmsstud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate my own, but love my partner's. I only once ate mine--never again. His--at least daily.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
saves a lot of clean up....
one caveat tho- MUST still be warm...cold cum....ughhhh...

offside

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm still in the process of building up the courage - So I've decided that its going to happen in the next few days - I'm going to watch my diet and I have the pineapple juce at the ready (lol)
But I'm like one of the other guys on this thred - Once I orgasam that's it the hornyness ends right there and the thoughts of putting that "tummy tabioca" in my mouth is enough to make me puke.

I have taken a guys load in my mouth during a bj but it was uneventful (for me) when it happened, because it was sort of there and then it wasn't!

I had a straight friend who told me he tried it and thought it was just fine! (That was such a turn on btw) which made me even more determined to give it a go.

I suppose I just have to be strong and get on with it - I'll let you know how I get on.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't eat my own all the time, but I have done it when worked up enough (or when my man kisses it back to me--WOOF!)

I´m trying to get used to idea and taste.. would love to have a hot woman to train me!

Snowballing looks to be on the menu. Google it.

I would like to try it. how do you do. after orgasm i can't. help me
Well, you can try to shoot into your own mouth. If you can't do that, you can put your cummed-on hand in your mouth while still cumming.

So do it already.

Exactly!

Protein builds muscle.

meanestpenis

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tried eating my own a long time ago... thought it would be hot while smacking my toadstool, right as I came, I had a weird change of heart and was grossed by it.

NOW... FUNNY THING.. I will eat a creampie out of my wife's cooter OR asshole or if I jizz all over her, I lick it up, but dont swallow... then I just kiss it into her mouth.

I LOVE CUM AND PUSSYJUICE!