Eating cum

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This might actually belong in the Etc category...

It can be an emotional topic for some guys. There are guys who would never give it up, and those who say never do it. Nearly all reliable data I've seen points to it being very safe. There is, however a statistical probability that it could occur. Some would argue that it's more likely to get hit by a bus than to get HIV through swallowing cum. One guy I've spoken to is extremely promiscuous with anonymous partners. He always swallows, and he says he's aware that there have probably been many men he's swallowed who are positive, but he remains negative. He's actually more afraid of syphilis and gonorrhea.

There was a Spanish study donein 2002 with couples in which one was positive and the other negative. No transmissions happened even though a high percent swallowed the positive partner's semen.

Swallowing

Additionally, there are levels of risk. If you go into the healthcare field, there's a risk of contracting HIV through needlesticks. It's all relative. The risks, in terms of one sexual activity versus another, have been estimated:

Risk of seroconversion

While some studies indicate there to be 'virtually' no risk of HIV infection under normal conditions, there are individual instances where it does happen; gum disease and poor oral hygiene can significantly increase the risks.

There was also a recent report (sorry, can't find the link) that re-confirmed saliva's ability to actually destroy HIV on contact. They were using this approach to develop spermicidal-type approaches to protecting people during vaginal and anal intercourse.

All that said, it's a personal decision that only you can make based on being informed. Hope this helps.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Or The Healthy Penis.

Gum disease is the biggest problem, but most folks don't know if they have gum disease or not. Herpes or cold sores can also put you at risk for HIV. If you swallow, there's also the risk if you have polyps or abrasions in your esophagus. (Oh, and for men into cunnilingus, there's no risk unless you have the aforementioned case and she's menstruating or has herpes or syphilis.)

This is actually why anal is so bad, and why AIDS rates are so high in southern Africa. With anal, there's no lubricant in the anus as there is in the vagina. In southern Africa, the women actually dry out the vagina because loose, moist vaginas are thought to be a sign of a loose woman. In both cases, it increases the risk of tearing.

On the insertive side, the risk is far less. Basically, risks include tiny cuts on the penis and the presence of the aforementioned diseases.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by jonb@Aug 11 2004, 02:06 AM
... or abrasions in your esophagus...
Actually this is part of what the researchers had discovered. The mouth is constantly under duress -- abrasions and cuts from eating, brushing, flossing, drinking, and even breathing -- that an enzyme(s) in saliva works overtime to destroy any potential invaders by being in a constant state of heightened 'attack mode.'

This was found to destroy HIV on contact, and what they're trying to apply to vaginal and anal lubricants and spermicides.

Moral of the story: Giving wet, sloppy blowjobs reduces the risk of transmitting HIV. OK, that's a joke, but a good moral, nonetheless.

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by ponybilt@Aug 11 2004, 03:45 AM
Moral of the story: Giving wet, sloppy blowjobs reduces the risk of transmitting HIV. OK, that's a joke, but a good moral, nonetheless.

Yeah! The reason sucking a big cock is safest: cuz the size is so hot it makes your mouth pour out saliva by the gallon!

:lol: :) :lol: :) :lol: :)

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK, this one time at band camp.... LOL

Actually a buddy of mine, who will remain nameless for now, wanted to practice sucking/deepthroating a big dick. I obliged.

I stood (I prefer that position if I'm just getting serviced) and he kneeled in front of me. He spent quite some time sucking me and doing a pretty good job of deepthroating me over and over and over, when suddenly he coughed/gagged on the outstroke, and out came a **HUGE** gob of throat spit. It resembled something from an Aliens movie. :)

There, on the floor was this huge gob of spit about the size of a softball! We both just sorta stared for a second and then started laughing.

Throat spit.... it's a good thing.

meaty: WHAT DOES CUM TASTE LIKE??MY WIFE SAYS IT SMELLS LIKE PANCAKE BATTER,I SMELL A HINT OF BLEACH. SHE REFUSES TO SWALLOW & I CANNOT BRING MYSELF TO TASTE MY OWN AFTER A JACKIN' SESSION ALTHOUGH I'M CURIOUS & HAVE INTENDED TO DO SO.AFTER ORGASM, MY URGE TO EAT IT LEAVES & I JUST WANT TO CLEAN UP FOR SOME REASON.ANY COMPARISONS? DOES THE TASTE CHANGE BASED ON DIET,ETC??

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Chicken.... tastes like chicken LOL

:)

Seriously, within a certain range, I suspect all guys pretty much taste the same with a few on the outter limits of the taste spectrum (salty/bitter/bleachy/sweet).

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And you certainly can't ask your partner to do something you won't try yourself. The "taste" of splooge is all in your head. You just "think" it's nasty.

joe22xxx: As I've said before on this forum, sometimes I'm really horny for my own cum. Not sure why. I like the taste of it a lot, kinda sweet with just a little salty flavor too. But what is more interesting to me is it's texture...thick,white and slimey(in a good way). I also produce a lot of cum so I've got something to work with. Like precum too(mine's real sweet).

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Standard Deviant+Aug 11 2004, 09:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Standard Deviant @ Aug 11 2004, 09:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ponybilt@Aug 11 2004, 03:45 AM
Moral of the story: Giving wet, sloppy blowjobs reduces the risk of transmitting HIV. OK, that&#39;s a joke, but a good moral, nonetheless.

Yeah&#33; The reason sucking a big cock is safest: cuz the size is so hot it makes your mouth pour out saliva by the gallon&#33;

:lol: :) :lol: :) :lol: :) [/b][/quote]
Ah, within two hours I am going to be slobbering all over my friends cock. He is about 6" long but a mammoth 7 to 8 around and the thought of it already has me salivating. I slobber so much with him, we have to put a towel down to absorb it all.

Scott537

Experimental Member
Media
Yes cum does come in limited flavors but all pretty much the same. Took me a long time to get the nerve to try swallowing ( or having someone cum in my mouth for that matter ). But when I did I found out it doesn&#39;t taste bad&#33; Now I enjoy it and really don&#39;t get enough ( no one to get it from ). As for my own cum I too lose interest right after cumming and no matter how I sike myself up to do it I don&#39;t. When I cum I&#39;m done :(

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
As for the original topic, I should perhaps explain the heirarchy of AIDS risk: Anal&#39;s the most risky (Technically, sharing needles is the most risky, but you&#39;re not likely to share needles.), masturbation&#39;s the safest, and everything else falls in between. The best way you can be safe is make sure your partners are all HIV-negative.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I havent tasted any that tasted like much of anything...
certainly not bad.
I have always thought that cum
smelled a little bit like mushrooms when they
are sauteed...
but i&#39;ve never found that cum *tasted* like mushrooms...
thank goodness.
Although meat and mushrooms go well together...
oh...LOL
what am i saying????
:wacko:

kudo451: HIV is actually a very delicate virus as viruses go. It can&#39;t tolerate extreme changes in temperature. It can&#39;t tolerate air, and it can&#39;t tolerate saliva or stomach acid for that matter.

On the other subject--having sucked thousands of cocks and swallowed I would like to say that there is a very diverse spectrum to the taste of cum. If you ask me I believe that diet, exercise, stress, and even nationality can play a role. But thats just me.

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Surely the easiest way to taste cum is to ejaculate into your own mouth and swallow quickly. I soon learnt how to do this accurately as did most of my friends at school. The thought of putting someone elses dick into my mouth? per-leeze&#33;