Eating Precum & Cum

soaldude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many guys out there love the taste of their precum and their bf's too?We both are clean and trust each other enough to taste,and even cum---we both taste each other's,it's just highly erotic and a sense of the ultimate in man 2 man closeness

Cylon No1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How many guys out there love the taste of their precum and their bf's too?We both are clean and trust each other enough to taste,and even cum---we both taste each other's,it's just highly erotic and a sense of the ultimate in man 2 man closeness

Good for heart burn!!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree with most of the above, but make a clear differentiation between the two as to why they are both enjoyable. Precum I enjoy for it's own inherent taste, texture and appearance. Cum I enjoy because of the intense eroticism and arousal that accompanies its delivery to my mouth. Without the benefit of experiencing the sexual act of coaxing a load from my partner's penis I find that cum can taste anywhere from unremarkable to unpleasant.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Though my sample size is limited, I have never enjoyed the taste of anyone's cum, including my own. Blech.

Cumming in someone's mouth, or having someone cum in mine, is certainly erotic though.

I've never thought of precum as having a taste? I love to lick it up though.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that cum can taste anywhere from unremarkable to unpleasant.
I've twice been shocked by cum that was delightful. One was merely sweet the other so utterly delicious I'd pick it over chocolate and better still he had a magnificent cock and was a great lover.

The answer to my prayers? Not so much.

After savouring every last drop of him I was met by his look of horror. The idea of tasting cum grossed him out completely and now so did I. He wouldn't talk to me again.

Thank you, bitch fate.

Reactions: Siahpdx

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not an automatic thing here either..some is very tasty, some is not.... I am not above just holding it in my mouth and quietly spitting it out some place quietly...a sheet, toilet, etc.... don't want to be rude..other times? seconds? more? sure!

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been attempting to reach an orgasm through auto-fellatio without using my hands for most of my life - without success.
Last year I had an idea that it might help to bring myself off into my mouth every time I suck my own dick, from now on.
I don't care for the texture or the taste but I am trying to get more familiar with it.
My own semen sometimes goes right through me, which is mildly unpleasant but mostly it does not.
I don't find the thought of wanking off into my own mouth exciting or erotic but I do get very turned on by the thought of being able to suck myself off - which seems strange to admit and realise now in answering this question.
Immediately after finishing myself though I prefer not to think about it after I've swallowed, and sometimes will rush to the loo to spit it into the bowl.
The taste that is left is sometimes quite salty, and I might have to drink something to take the taste away but there have been a few times when it has tasted quite sweet.
I guess the taste of jizz is down to diet.