Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After savouring every last drop of him I was met by his look of horror. The idea of tasting cum grossed him out completely and now so did I. He wouldn't talk to me again.

I think that is really atypical. If a girl was really into tasting my cum, I'd be very appreciative.

GuillaumeBordeaux

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm single right now. I always eat my precum, and here recently, i've been eating my cum too. I usually cum in my hand and lick it up, or I get on my bed, lay on my back, put my legs over my head and jack off over my mouth. I'm working towards self sucking

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Precum is one of the most beautiful things. All the same texture. Smooth. Sweet. And u r super horny when it comes out.
And as every true hardcore bater knows, being able to follow thru swallowing your full release load is one of the hardest things in the world. It's the crown jewel finish in a true masturbation session. It still eludes me and is the last thing for me to perfect to be an elite level bater. I am getting better at harvesting thru edging. I can edge out upwards of a 10 mL load I can swallow while still pre orgasm. But feet over head,
Mouth open, tounge out self facial and swallow....I have succeeded maybe 5 times out of hundreds of attempts. But all I do is keep trying.
My current technique I'm practicing is this....
In order to do this...I need my freak to take over. And I think I can get the true nasty deep freak out by this....
If I deep edge surf for one hour straight, I begin to goon out. If I feed the goon just a little taste, then the goon will have the crazed thirst for semen. If I let my cum frenzied goon take over, that's how I will do it.

Reactions: Siahpdx

gimmeesome

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pre cum tastes like honey, cum tastes like honey sometimes. I love both, I think I love pre cum more, but there's never enough. If I could suck some guys cock that had loads of pre cum I wouldn't care if he came or not, and I love nothing more that 3 or 4 big loads in my mouth

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've never tasted a partner's cum. I have tasted my own, though I kinda lose interest in doing so after release. Cum has a strange, lingering aftertaste to it.

I agree....it has a starchy--bleachy smell and taste to it

D_Aurifice_Stupher

Account Disabled
Media
Had a 20 year old blow his load in my mouth last night. Delicious, even better than my own. First for me. It was awesome, I came in my undies hands free when he grabbed my head and shoved it all the way home. HOT!

Sitting here leaking precum like crazy, having a hard time catching it all on my fingers and getting it to my mouth. Gonna blast this load into my mouth in a little while.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've never tasted any precum that I didn't enjoy, am constantly feeding myself from my own dripping cockhead. Cum, on the other hand, varies a great deal in taste from individual to individual and sometimes isn't all that tasty. But it's always hot to take a load in the mouth anyway, it's the ultimate appreciation of a male orgasm for me.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind my precum, but I am not keen on eating my cum. I don't like the taste and the after taste.