Eating your own creampie

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I've done it a couple of times because it turned her on. But it isn't easy to do. It's the same story as trying to eat cum after a wank. It sounds hot and is a real turn on until I cum then I lose interest and the idea becomes almost repulsive.

AdamTaylor

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
occassionally depending on if she wants another orgasm or not. cum doesn't bother me neither does pussy juice. i enjoy sex juices.

abcpc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hm I have a hard time eating my own cum after I've blown it out. I don't feel excited anymore. But I could still taste one or two "drops" of it from the tip of my fingers.

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yes... go for it! But you have to make the decision and pretty much get down there as soon as you are finished pulsating or like others have said.. you could very well lose your nerve/desire.. you might as well give it a shot - you might really like it! And she might too... have fun and good luck! :)

1sweetbabe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From a girls point of view I find it very hot when a guy/or girl goes down on me after I have been filled with cum it is very arousing for me and then once I cum again he is usually ready for round 2.... Bonus for me....

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I do it every chance I get.

and, for those guys who "lose their nerve" post ejaculation... try this... when you jerk off, bring yourself right to the point of orgasm, but don't bring yourself over...

Right at this point, you will exude a small dollop of cum, but not have the full on orgasm, and remain at the height of arousal...

You will find yourself a lot more eager to lap it up...

Do this everytime you jerk off... even a couple of times, before allowing yourself to orgasm... and over a short time you will find yourself learning to really like and look forward to the flavor and oral sensation of cum.

once you have conditioned yourself to have that treat, eating your own will become easy and exciting, even after orgasm.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I do it every chance I get.

and, for those guys who "lose their nerve" post ejaculation... try this... when you jerk off, bring yourself right to the point of orgasm, but don't bring yourself over...

Right at this point, you will exude a small dollop of cum, but not have the full on orgasm, and remain at the height of arousal...

You will find yourself a lot more eager to lap it up...

Do this everytime you jerk off... even a couple of times, before allowing yourself to orgasm... and over a short time you will find yourself learning to really like and look forward to the flavor and oral sensation of cum.

once you have conditioned yourself to have that treat, eating your own will become easy and exciting, even after orgasm.

I've actually done this. However it is alot harder to do when fucking a woman.

M40sumthng

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I have already ejaculated and my wife is still wanting more, it doesn't bother me a bit to go down and finish the job. To me, it's more than fair since she swallows my entire load after a blowjob.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've actually done this. However it is alot harder to do when fucking a woman.

Yeah... that's why you you do it when jerking off... its conditioning...

You train your brain to associate the taste and smell of cum with pleasure... and eventually you will find the post coital scent of creampie to be impossible to resist.

LEATHERPANTSMAN

Sexy Member
Media
I have been doing this off and on all summer, the tast is not bad just have to get over the thought of eating your own cum. I find if i stop just before I shoot and hold on for a few seconds then shoot I can go down. If I go till I shoot and have an orgasim then it is harder to eat it out. I have been licking my wife out after sex for 1 to 2 minutes, next step is to have her squat over my mouth.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*raises hand*
if you're squicked about eating your own cum, wouldn't a little finger fucking/scooping motion remove most of the cum from your lady friends?

why psych yaself up for something you find.. urm, distasteful?