Votes: 49 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gingernuts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the idea of shoot in my own face but I don't think I would be able to do it. I once accidentaly got it on my chin and it was pretty hot.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I pre-cum loads and loads, and love the sweet taste....None of it is ever wasted, I guarantee you that...

Depending on what I have eaten earlier, my cum can be very good and
very sweet tasting. Since I first was able to ejaculate, and started getting rid of it by eating it, I have eaten my own and do to this day. I enjoy it!

If I am unable to shoot it into my mouth (not as easy as I get older) I then clean up by wiping it up with my fingers and licking them clean.

Actually, I thought all men did it. I am very surprised to learn of so many that don't do it, have never tried it, or find it repulsive. I think that the juices produced by women can be just a tasty...again depending on what they have eaten earlier.

I eat a lot of sweet fruit such as pineapple, bananas, melons, peaches, grapes, berries, and eat LOTS of PARSLEY (every meal including breakfast since it also produces good breath) The parsley, especially, causes my
cum to be very sweet tasting.

I don't eat a lot of red meat, and because of that it tends to keep my cum from becoming acidic, salty or fishy tasting. If sex is in the works, then I try not to eat (too far in advance) red meat, garlic, strong onions, asparagus (which produces an extremely bitter taste), or drink strong coffee (expresso) or drink cheap alcohol, since that will cause a very bitter taste. If sex if not too far removed from a meal of the afore mentioned, then it is okay to eat them since it takes some time to produce the bad tastes.

Reactions: auncut10in

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree wholeheartedly with what you say about food affecting the taster of cum, though I don’t make a conscious effort to avoid certain foods or drink; I have what I like. On the other hand I don’t smoke or drink a lot of coffee, which I think are possibly the worst two for adverse taste. I also agree the same rules apply to our ladies.

paulobr79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I much prefer the taste of my pre cum. I have cum in my mouth a couple of times, but don't really like the taste. Perhaps I'll try it again now you've put the idea in my head

YoungBook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you expect someone else to take a load of your juice then i suppose you really should man up and try it out. saying that i've never done it and don't really like the idea to be honest. plus i'd have to be thirsty i shoot a lot.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, I dont normally eat my own cum. Sometimes if someone else force feeds me! but not normally! My pre-cum tastes ok but again im not a regular diner! However my cum and pre-leaks must taste ok cos i know a few people who have tried it! :biggrin1:

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to eat my own cum if not my buddies. My pre-cum is so sweet and I leak a lot of it when edging. Hot-rod what exactly do you do with that jar when it becomes full? Have you applied a few dabs behind your ears before you go out to a bar or club?
lmao No, I don't dab behind my ears, but when I'm watching LPSG, I'll eat it with a spoon. It thaws out rather quickly after taking it out of the freezer. I'm just kinky, I guess. I love to suck and eat cum. And I'm really good at it. lol