Votes: 49 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fandango

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
love my own cum that i even froze some for the next day, i would thin about drinking the cum of another man too its all tasty

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First couple of times I didn't know what to do with all the cum (always been a big shooter...and didn't have a towel handy...not sure why but I ate it... and to this day still do- less clean up, and I figure I am recycling the protein... I have been known when playing with folks to do it without thinking..and gotten some widly varied responses...from ewwww to damn, I want some...

long_johnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well I don't think it;s disgusting. When I'm realy horny I do it to. But when I come, and let the cum shoot into my mouth, the moment is gone and I don't like the taste either. But towards the moment it's great, also the pre cum tastes good then.

aliveboi

Experimental Member
Media
I've self-sucked and came into my own mouth. While it always seems hot right up to the point of climax, I always feel a little strange about it right after and take a reluctant gulp.

I self-suck too, but i don't feel too strange after cumming in my mouth.

I used my webcam to record myself cumming in my mouth. You can see the result if you click here.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm the same way. Back when I was self sucking, while i'm doing it I'm actually getting more turned on at the thought of my own semen shooting down my throat, but after it happened the want to eat it is gone.
Of course there's no turning back when your mouth is full, but when I would think about eating it while I was JO'ing and cum in my free hand or container, but then opt against eating it after the fact.
It's good to hear that others have the same feelings about this.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you are one of the ones saying "This time i'm going to try it" but then don't afterwards because the urge leaves after orgasm, try laying with your feet brought over your head and your cock positioned above your mouth. If you're on a bed you can push with your feet against the head board or wall to get even closer to your mouth. I find it hard to hit my mouth with each spurt but you're bound to get some in there.

It's not that bad really, although I don't crave the taste I don't consider it repulsive, and it's not like snot which is meant to catch dust and germs while breathing and is meant to be discarded: We're talking half of the "Start of Life" here

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm the same way. Back when I was self sucking, while i'm doing it I'm actually getting more turned on at the thought of my own semen shooting down my throat, but after it happened the want to eat it is gone.
Of course there's no turning back when your mouth is full, but when I would think about eating it while I was JO'ing and cum in my free hand or container, but then opt against eating it after the fact.
It's good to hear that others have the same feelings about this.

Though I've never self-sucked, I've often tasted my pre-cum and loved it.
I've positioned myself so my feet are behind me against the wall and my
cock is above my face, but when I get ready to shoot my load I lose the
desire.

Something I have done, and do fairly regularly, is start jerking off in the shower. I can get right to the point of climaxing, then hold off just before
exploding. If I do it just right I can get the real white cum to spill out, but
I haven't really had the orgasm feeling. Then I can lick it off my fingers and it tastes pretty good. Try this: brush your teeth or put some toothpaste in your mouth and using your saliva make it almost like mouthwash. You'll be amazed how good your load tastes with the "pre-rinse" toothpaste.

One of these days I may shoot my load into my mouth and swallow....just
haven't quite been able to pull the trigger (so to speak).

P.S. -- I have swallowed other men's cum....the taste can vary considerably. A friend of mine I first sucked when I was 18 (34 years ago), who's 20 years older than me, had an incredibly sweet-tasting load. Another guy I knew from my home town tasted salty and sort of bitter....not very pleasant. I heard several years ago that pineapple juice, and maybe other foods/beverages, can
affect the taste of cum. (Guess I'll rush to the store for a gallon of pineapple juice.)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to eat my own cum. What I really love is the smell as I eat it. That distinctive smell is what is really great - mine or another guy's.

Archie2004, I have a question. How do you know what someone's cum smells or tastes like unless you try it? What I'm saying is does all cum taste the same?

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Like a lot of guys, I have always wanted to try it but lose the urge to after I cum. I WISH I could self-suck but I have the flexibility of a brick wall... I think the only real chance I've got of ever getting a taste is to suck off another guy... Hmm could be fun :p

contortionist

Sexy Member
Media
Yes it's ok if you get it onto the back of the throat and swallow immediately. Fortunately it's never been a problem as I'm naturally flexible. (that's me on my bed showing off as a kid). I'm not sure I'd want to cum in a spoon, look at it and then drink it. The urge will have long gone.