Either a small penis or a big clit... you decide

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
A female's clitoris can be significantly enlarged due to steroid abuse. I'm sure you've all seen Chyna's clit.
There are clearly some labia majora present in that video, but due to the size of that clit (and the ahir on the legs) it could very well be a transgendered person.

For those who didn't take biology, a clitoris technically is an underdeveloped penis.

rfw2010

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's not a clit. It looks like someone who suffers from micropenis. From Wikipedia: Micropenis is a medical term that describes an unusually small penis. A common criterion is a dorsal (measured on top) erect penile length of at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the mean penis size.[1] The condition is usually recognized shortly after birth. The term is most often used medically when the rest of the penis, scrotum, and perineum is without ambiguity such as hypospadias.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I......Am......So......Confused. I'm really turned on, but not turned on at the same time. Is that possible......My head hurts.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Bear, i felt the same way when i saw it. I got a comment from a lady that subscribed to my friendslist on xtube and when i looked at her videos i was impressed with how hot she was and then i saw this video as a part of her vids list because shes a lesbian and thats her girlfriend who is in i would guess hormonal transition to be a man.

dimelayer00

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i looked at that denise bodybuilder lady and she was on a dildo and it was so hot is there a site just for bodybuilder girls like her

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i looked at that denise bodybuilder lady and she was on a dildo and it was so hot is there a site just for bodybuilder girls like her

Here are some links for you:

Melissa Dettwiller - Links to other sites

or just go to Melissa's site: Melissa Dettwiller

She still keeps much of her femininity but is a bodybuilder. The whole steroided-out thing is too much for me, but I can appreciate a woman with muscles. That clit is sort of freaky though. Too much like a little penis for me.