Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Any bros with uncut dicks ever try to jerk off and squeeze close your foreskin hole with your fingers and then ejaculate your loads inside the foreskin? I had tried it a few times. The feeling of cums spurting against the inner walls of the foreskin is damn sensational n nice. The foreskin will be bloated with cums flooded within.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any bros with uncut dicks ever try to jerk off and squeeze close your foreskin hole with your fingers and then ejaculate your loads inside the foreskin? I had tried it a few times. The feeling of cums spurting against the inner walls of the foreskin is damn sensational n nice. The foreskin will be bloated with cums flooded within.

I have done that for years.

hunter13

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Sounds like someone needs to post a video of this.

Hi pal, I dun think that can be captured by video because all the action of cum spurting is within the foreskin. So viewers cannot see anything but the one who did that can feel that only. The most you can only see the remaining cum still sticking on the dick head when the foreskin hole are released. U can refer to a few of my photos which I had taken after I did that on one occasion.

Cockadile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm doing it occasionally too, when I don't want to make a mess. Sometimes the amount of cum is too big for my foreskin, so I'll end up messing anyway.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do it sometimes but don't see it as less messy. I pull my foreskin out from the end of my cock about two inches and pinch it shut. When I cum (sometimes from just pulling on my foreskin), the throbbing contractions fill my foreskin with cum. When I release my fingers, cum runs out and the whole forward part of my cock is drenched in cum, there is cum in all the folds of my foreskin and it continues to drip out the end for minutes afterward. Actually a big mess.

Reactions: deleted473435