Ejaculate Volume

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I make a post to this topic today to bring it to the top of the list.

D_Longue_Shotte

Experimental Member
Media
I guess I never really thought about it before! I produce quite a bit of cum and it has been mentioned by every single woman I have ever been with! I have never measured said "volume" or actually even thought about it to tell the truth. I have always just assumned it was normal for me and suppose that must be the case as I am now 38 years old and it has been the same since I was like 15 or 16 years old. That being said.... with 8 to 10 shots everytime I cum it cant be more than a tablespoon, maybe less!! AND I can promise that amout decreases with the number of orgasms in a 24 hr period of time.

D_Balls Cezanne

Account Disabled
Media
So from anecdotal evidence it seem the man who claims to fill an entire wine glass to the brim may be stretching the truth a little? I'll inform the poor horrified wife not to worry so much about drowning in ejaculate.

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few years ago I had a phase where I was really interested in this subject. I had learned about various supplements that are said to increase ejaculate volume, and I wanted to see what they would do for me.

I was pretty scientific about it: I kept track of how much of each supplement I took, and when. And I measured my loads in a little graduated measuring cup.

My average "baseline" (unaided by supplements) load turned out to be 9 mL. Which, according to what people are saying in this thread, is an awful lot. But that jibes with my experience: girlfriends have told me that I cum a lot. And besides, most of my measurements were of shots made after a day or two without cumming, and a good amount of edging.

The supplements made a difference, but not a huge difference. I'd call my biggest load 11 mL.

Here's a pic of one load I took during this period. It shows a typical 10 mL deposit.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/category8/albums/misc/518754-cumeasure.html

banana_man

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm lucky if I get a teaspoonful after a wank. If I am having sex, I get a fair bit more...depends on how turned on I am I guess!

gr8full

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A few years ago I had a phase where I was really interested in this subject. I had learned about various supplements that are said to increase ejaculate volume, and I wanted to see what they would do for me.

I was pretty scientific about it: I kept track of how much of each supplement I took, and when. And I measured my loads in a little graduated measuring cup.

My average "baseline" (unaided by supplements) load turned out to be 9 mL. Which, according to what people are saying in this thread, is an awful lot. But that jibes with my experience: girlfriends have told me that I cum a lot. And besides, most of my measurements were of shots made after a day or two without cumming, and a good amount of edging.

The supplements made a difference, but not a huge difference. I'd call my biggest load 11 mL.

Here's a pic of one load I took during this period. It shows a typical 10 mL deposit.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/category8/albums/misc/518754-cumeasure.html

That's impressive! Would you please share the supplements you tried, including doses, brands, etc.?

Thanks.

D

deleted645791

I cum huge amounts, I always have, but especially now that I'm an edger (I start and stop before cumming for several hours), my loads can get insanely huge.

I few years ago I bought a small beaker and I noticed that I average 10-15 ml an ejaculation. I know I still cum that much because if I don't use a cumrag, it gets everywhere and soaks into everything! My cum is very watery and thin, so that might have to do with why I cum so much. I spray at least 10 huge blasts that can go several feet. Yeah, a cumrag is absolutely necessary when you cum like this!

On a related note, I precum like crazy too, so I think my dick was just ideal for oozing ejaculate and prostate fluids. I can get it to ooze pretty heavily down my shaft. If I stop an orgasm just before "the point of no return", sometimes some cum will ooze out and I'll have a small orgasm, which I just use as lube as I keep edging out more small orgasms like that. I get super wet after a while of this. If I do this several times, I'm sure I produce way more than 15 ml, but I never tried to measure it.

Yes, I know, I'm gifted ;0)

Reactions: intherectum

category8

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's impressive! Would you please share the supplements you tried, including doses, brands, etc.?

Thanks.

Glad to share!

The nice thing about ejaculate-enhancing supplements is that they usually have other good side effects (and no bad ones - at least not at the doses I was using). Tribulus terrestris is an aphrodesiac. So is horny goat weed. And so is maca, plus it gives you an energy boost. L-Arginine also boosts energy, and it gives you a great flaccid hang.

I've had the most success with L-Arginine. 2 to 4 500mg capsules a day will do it. You should work up to the maximum quantity, and it takes at least a few days to see the effect. Some people have reported taking large quantities of this, apparently without having negative side effects, so I guess that's worth a try. I didn't want to chance it, though. I always took L-Arginine with some food - it's said to cause stomache aches if on an empty stomach.

Tribulus terrestris (trib) has probably been the second best, for me. 2 250mg tabs per day will do it.

Maca has worked for me too, a little less so. I've taken 2 or 3 500mg capsules per day.

Lecithin is supposed to be very effective. It can make you break out, though, which I guess is why I never took very much or for very long. So I'm not sure how effective it is for me, but it's worked for a lot of people.

I tried horny goat weed recently to experience its aphrodesiac effect - which it is pretty good for - but it also apparently increased my cum load the first time I tried it. And only a few hours after a single one-pill dose, too! I haven't gotten around to testing it, but it seems promising.

With the exception of horny goat weed, these all need to be taken for a few days before they make a difference. And for all of them, I don't know that brand matters much. Except that not all trib tabs are created equal! Tribestan is best for that (so of course, it costs quite a bit more).

Another interesting supplement is pygeum. It increases precum production - dramatically, if you take a lot. One capsule a day has a nice effect for me; if I took three a day, I'd probably be oozing nonstop when I got horny. Anyway, insofar as precum makes up a small amount of ejaculate, it should slightly increase cum loads as well.

Wow, am I sounding like some kind of a weirdo here? Well, for what it's worth, since my supplement-experimenting phase I almost never take any of these. But they're nice to have around, in case I want to spice things up a bit.

One last thing... I've also noticed that eating a lot of pork has a big effect on my cum loads. And that's another one that kicks in after only a few hours. It's also the most delicious of the supplements by far :) It may be due to high zinc levels in pork... zinc is supposed to be another good supplement for increasing ejaculate volume, although I haven't tried it (by itself) myself.

That's about all I know - ask more questions if you want, experiment, report back!

gr8full

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Glad to share!

The nice thing about ejaculate-enhancing supplements is that they usually have other good side effects (and no bad ones - at least not at the doses I was using). Tribulus terrestris is an aphrodesiac. So is horny goat weed. And so is maca, plus it gives you an energy boost. L-Arginine also boosts energy, and it gives you a great flaccid hang.

One last thing... I've also noticed that eating a lot of pork has a big effect on my cum loads. And that's another one that kicks in after only a few hours. It's also the most delicious of the supplements by far :) It may be due to high zinc levels in pork... zinc is supposed to be another good supplement for increasing ejaculate volume, although I haven't tried it (by itself) myself.

That's about all I know - ask more questions if you want, experiment, report back!

Thanks for sharing the details of what helped you!

ta4me

Just Browsing
Media
I usually ooze about a tablespoon. I've been taking the following for one week. I expect a big load.

2 tbs lecithin granules
25 mg zinc
500 mg pygeum
Starting l'arginine today, probably 1,000 mg

LightSpeed999

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps we should make some sort of database of supplements and dosages for increasing volume of ejaculate. How about just a list of good supplements + dosages for Men for their health and what each thing does?

hairyguy29

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1-2g of L-Arginine twice a day. GNC does cheap 1000mg pills. As has been mentioned numerous times in this thread, arginine supplements and a protein rich (natural arginine) diet is where it's at. What I don't think has been mentioned yet is Pycnogenol. Look it up, it's marketed as an antioxidant however it also aids in the conversion of l-arginine to nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is where your boost in ejaculate and erection quality comes from.

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
B
I cum huge amounts, I always have, but especially now that I'm an edger (I start and stop before cumming for several hours), my loads can get insanely huge.

I few years ago I bought a small beaker and I noticed that I average 10-15 ml an ejaculation. I know I still cum that much because if I don't use a cumrag, it gets everywhere and soaks into everything! My cum is very watery and thin, so that might have to do with why I cum so much. I spray at least 10 huge blasts that can go several feet. Yeah, a cumrag is absolutely necessary when you cum like this!

Similar story here. A few years ago when I had a vasc. I had to give samples to the Dr. The container had measures on it and I filled between 12 and 15... No reason to lie...Just me.

On a related note, I precum like crazy too, so I think my dick was just ideal for oozing ejaculate and prostate fluids. I can get it to ooze pretty heavily down my shaft. If I stop an orgasm just before "the point of no return", sometimes some cum will ooze out and I'll have a small orgasm, which I just use as lube as I keep edging out more small orgasms like that. I get super wet after a while of this. If I do this several times, I'm sure I produce way more than 15 ml, but I never tried to measure it.

Yes, I know, I'm gifted ;0)

ChicagoThickDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I frequently ejaculate heavybut haven't accurately measured the volume. Once while masturbating I had multiple orgasms and after about ten spurts and short pause had about five more spurts. It was all over my stomach and chest so was unable to measure it.