Ejaculate Volume

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry guys... I think I messed up when I responded to HungBuddy on my 'smart' phone yesterday... This is what my response to HungBuddy was supposed to read...

A few years ago when I had a vascectomy, I had to provide sperm samples to the Dr. to make sure I was really shooting blanks.
The container had measurement lines on it. I filled it between 12 and 15ml when I shot into the cup.
I have no reason to lie/exaggerate. It's just what I produced that day....

jimmyboy1012

Sexy Member
Media
Over the past year I had to have seven semen analysises because of fertility issues. My tests were usually after two days of abstaining and here were my numbers in mL 9.6, 8.1, 10.1, 8.6, 7.9, 10.3, and 9.2. I was told by my urologist that there numbers were about 3x the average man. I am a huge pre-cummer and usually have 9-12 ropes of cum.

Reactions: Kauri Tree

NewAgeMan

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i think that with good edging technique anyone can build up a big load. although i only speak from personal experience.. just like if youre used to cumming daily and you abstain from it for a week. adding edging to that will make it even bigger. this along with eating healthy and staying thoroughly hydrated, and some vitamins couldnt hurt. i saw a video of a milf jerking off an army guy who said he saved it up for six weeks at boot camp or something and he came like a fucking horse, it looked very real to me (not like one of those fake dick vids) it had to be at least 20mL id say closer to 30 though.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now that this topic has come up again, I post this entry to bring it to the top of the list.

looknorlando

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Let's get this going again as it is hot. I have never measured the amount of cum I shoot but going by the amount of spurts when I was younger it was always between 8 and 9. I always had to hold my hand over my dick to keep it from going everywhere. It always wet my chest all the way down to my stomach. The biggest I ever shot was with my boyfriend and we were on our sides and he was playing with me between my balls and butt hole shaking it back and forth. I came without him touching my dick and as my orgasm started he started jacking me off and my orgasm continued. It was like cumming twice and I shot about 22 times. When it was over there was a 3 foot round wet spot on the sheets.

qwijibo420

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not whoring, but anybody wanna stop by my profile and guesstimate the size of my cumshot? I've never measured- I always get lost in the moment and end up letting it fly. Anyone who's measured there's a few times that can help me out? Thanks.

Reactions: drambone2001

Cano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The average male can only shoot about 1 to 2 teaspoons of sperm when he orgasms. However there may be some who can shoot more or less, but that would be rare. This is a Medical Fact, Not something I have made up. I have been a Nurse for over 22 years and I hear all the big stories of how a guy can cum 2 to 4 ounces of sperm on his first orgasm. There has never been a Medical fact or proof of this large amount of sperm be orgasamed. If that is so then let me know because I will bet money that the guy can't. I will make a cash donation to a worth while chartable cause of your choice if there is a guy that can shoot more than 4 teaspoons of sperm when he orgasms, and I see this with my own eyes. If the guy loses, then he must make the same money donation to a chartable cause such as the Shriners Hospital in Cincinnati Ohio.

Well in my experience this is true, I am 31 and the max amount I have ever shoot and also measured is
13 ml in a single orgasm, and always that I ayaculate more than 10 ml is weird or I dont know if its normal but my testicles go really up, mostly the right one and feels weird, but no pain, why that happens?
semen is not supposed to be stored in the testicles right?
but also noticed that my testicles look bigger before I cum a couple times, they fill my scrotum, and after I cum two or three times they go up while cumming and come back hanging loose in my scrotum, are fluids kept inside the testicle? is that normal?
And also I dont believe those huge cumshots in single orgasm, once I filled 1/3 or 1/4of a glass but I orgasmed tree times.... this lady was at nurse school and asked me to avoid cumming for ten days and than measure it, I scored 73 ml but orgasmed 3 or for times in a little more than an hour.

GBF64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The average male can only shoot about 1 to 2 teaspoons of sperm when he orgasms. However there may be some who can shoot more or less, but that would be rare. This is a Medical Fact, Not something I have made up. I have been a Nurse for over 22 years and I hear all the big stories of how a guy can cum 2 to 4 ounces of sperm on his first orgasm. There has never been a Medical fact or proof of this large amount of sperm be orgasamed. If that is so then let me know because I will bet money that the guy can't. I will make a cash donation to a worth while chartable cause of your choice if there is a guy that can shoot more than 4 teaspoons of sperm when he orgasms, and I see this with my own eyes. If the guy loses, then he must make the same money donation to a chartable cause such as the Shriners Hospital in Cincinnati Ohio.

Well in my experience this is true, I am 31 and the max amount I have ever shoot and also measured is
13 ml in a single orgasm, and always that I ayaculate more than 10 ml is weird or I dont know if its normal but my testicles go really up, mostly the right one and feels weird, but no pain, why that happens?
but also noticed that my testicles look bigger before I cum a couple times, they fill my scrotum, and after I cum two or three times they go up while cumming and come back hanging loose in my scrotum, are fluids kept inside the testicle? is that normal?
And also I dont believe those huge cumshots in single orgasm, once I filled 1/3 or 1/4of a glass but I orgasmed tree times.... this lady was at nurse school and asked me to avoid cumming for ten days and than measure it, I scored 73 ml but orgasmed 3 or for times in a little more than an hour.

73ml. That's 14.81054 teaspoons. Meaning if you ejaculated four times, each ejaculation produced 18.25 ml. You sure you have that right.
According to the World Health Org. The average male produces 2-5 ml per ejaculation.

In medicine, hyperspermia is a condition in which a male has an abnormally large ejaculate (or semen) volume.[1] Males with hyperspermia usually have higher sex drives than males that do not. It is the opposite of hypospermia, and is generally defined in humans when the ejaculate is over 5.5 ml.[2] Average output of hyperspermia males range from 5-50 ml per ejaculation and it can be produced over multiple ejaculations in a single sexual session.[citation needed] Three percent of males are able to have multiple ejaculations over any given time.[citation needed]

References[edit]
  1. Jump up^ Cooke, S.; Tyler, J. P. P.; Driscoll, G. L. (1995). "Andrology: Hyperspermia: the forgotten condition?". Hum. Reprod. 10 (2): 367–368.
  2. Jump up^ Padubidri; Daftary (2011). Shaw's Textbook of Gynaecology, 15e. p. 204. ISBN 9788131225486

Reactions: crusader123

Cano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its a fact that long sessions before ejaculate produce bigger volume and I talk for experience.
and for GBF64, Yes I am sure of that I still have a couple pics of that day, it was almost 8 months ago.
But that was an atipical situation due to the abstinence period and diet. Also a weird fact is that I was asked to masturbate without stopping until no fluid comes out with orgasm.
As I expressed before the higher volumes that I´ve reached when I meassured it, is between 11-13 ml in a single orgasm, and the common fact for those times is always: to keep stimulating for over an hour before cumming.
I am just shareing my experience.
and no one has answered my concern about the testicles going up when cumming. I just say. :p

Cano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

shIgreen123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not out of possibility, believe me. Practically, not something to envy though.

Recently we all read about a peer here at Large Penis Support Group being able to ejaculate six ounces of cum/semen.

Several here indicated that this was a very large amount. I even posted a reply to the thread that this would equal 3/4 of a cup. Sounds impossible, but then I an not a subject matter expert. I do have many years experience, but anything is possible, I suppose.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not out of possibility, believe me. Practically, not something to envy though.
If you're saying you can do that, mind posting a video for us please? I'd very much love to see such a thing. I'm sure many people would love to see that! Honestly, every time someone claims such numbers they never want to show it's possibility. (Actually @muscle_wagon posted a video I think showing 20ml and the only one I've ever encountered who was willing to post a video of Hyperspermia.)

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

True...even more is possible for some men, but not at all common. Actually I think really, really bigger balls are actually less common that bigger poles. And both together...even less than you would think.

And super size loads of 6 or more ounces...and more is possible...are very rare but can happen if the guy has the testicles to make such loads, and diet and lots of fluids are needed, and even some abstaining for a short time can produce even more.