Ejaculating in Jockcups

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by hollywood11.4", Dec 17, 2008.

1. hollywood11.4"

Albums:
    wonder if any other guys have the same problem i do. when i put on a jockstrap and/or jockcup, i stay hard in it nearly the entire time it is on. if i wear the jockcup for a period of time, usually 45 minutes or longer, i will always ejaculate up in it. i play baseball with my buddies on friday nights and i always end up with a cup full of spooge. have tried not wearing the cup, but end up just jizzin' the jockstrap. wonder if this happens to other guys too.

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Sounds like:

(A) You have a strong cup/jock fetish.

(B) You ejaculate rather easily.

(C) With a 11"+ cock, you must need a very large cup.

Even with a cup, how do you hide that monster when erect?

But as to your question: sorry, I never came in my jock. I need much more stimulation.

3. crossy

Gold Member

It is a problem usually with cup/jock guys 13 inches or larger, must be a freak occurence.

4. Kevin4sex

Kevin4sex New Member

Participating in a sports event (baseball, soccer, football) with a group of hot masculine men, especially one that includes body contact, will always result it very hard erections straining by jock. In the name of discretion (and because most of the other guys are straight) I found a good cup would both hide by erection and give me a great deal of sexual stimulation and pleasure on the playing field. In the cup my dick just takes charge and it'll unload when it wants to, no matter what I'm doing. A very nice sensation. Of course my cum filled up just adds more stimulating lubrication which'll keep my hard (and often get me off a second time during a game) for the afternoon. Most of the guys I play with are used to my constant hard on, and it doesn't bother me if they joke about in the locker room, so after the game I peel off my jock wrap my cup in a towel and hit the showers, my dick pointing straight up. If I get some privacy I'll bring myself off and that'll get my dick relaxed again, but as much as I love to jack off with and for other guys, doing it with my team mates would be pushing it too far, they're good sports about my hard ons, I'm thankful for that.

5. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    ^^^^^^^
    How about some pics of that irrepressible hard-on??

6. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I played sports in high school and college, wearing jock was like instant boner time to me and when I wore a cup...good times. I did come a couple of times when I wore the cup, loved the warm wetness of the cum. When wearing the jock, I would most likely 9 times out of 10 get some pre-cum going. Jock, cups, lockerrooms, all that is so sexy to me.,

7. Ackers1967

Ackers1967 New Member

Never worn one but I want to now! Reading about it has given me a stiffy so got to go as jacking off in your jock cup is one thing all over your iPhone on a train will just get me arrested!ah

8. Lee_Fuller79

Lee_Fuller79 Member

Albums:
    Anyone got any pics of a jock cup? Here in the UK nobody wears them

9. engorged

engorged New Member

Albums:
    sorry but i have to put here what first came to my mind reading this post - can i lick em clean for you??

10. jockcup

jockcup New Member

What a relief. I thought I was the only one with problem shooting jizz into a jock and cup. It happens to me on a regular basis during baseball season. It started in junior high school and all the way through college. Squatting a lot catching kept rubbing the boner and presto...I'd pause briefly or something to hide the fact that i was filling my cup with cum.

11. mwmsstud

mwmsstud New Member

Would a guy to splooge in his cup and take a pic for us!

12. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I have this problem also. But it is an enjoyable problem! I have a lot of precum and I'm always wet, especially when I slip on a jock and cup. They really feel great on. I sort of solved the wetness problem by just rolling on a condom before putting the jock and cup on. it does help to keep your pants from showing that "spot" that everyone knows what it is.