Electro Stimulation

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by The-Bigger-the-Better, Jul 31, 2006.

1. The-Bigger-the-Better

Has anyone used electro stimulation? How does it work and how safe is it? Heard the orgasm is intense!​

2. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

i like to lick my fingers and then touch my car battery. great orgasm

3. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

Been doing off and on for about 5 years and have enjoyed numerous hands free orgasms. Started experimenting with stereostim first then bought a cheap small TENS unit.

fow

Attached Files:

4. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Interesting. Those look uncomfortable, especially with an intact cock. Anyone experimented with electrodes with greater area, for a better-distributed current? Something shaped to fit snugly over the glans, for example. Someone mentioned aluminium foil.

(For those who don't know, TENS = Transdermal ElectroNeural Stimulation, intended for pain relief. stereostim = connecting up to the output of a stereo. Something tells me Ravel's Bolero would be appropriate. I have seen purpose-built gear sold (well, offered) for horrendous prices in a gay sex shop, with buttplug electrodes an option.

SAFETY. The current is medium voltage, low current, high frequency. Battery-operated is safer than mains-operated. Avoid current paths that might go through the heart, such as nipple-nipple electrodes. "Only below the waist" is good advice.)

5. hands_hoff

hands_hoff New Member

i have access to a tens unit ...... any tips or hints....or mabey warnings

6. justmeincal

Gold Member

I have several electro-stimulation vids which I find fascinating. Don't think I would want to try it on myself, but I would be interested in watching someone cum this way. I've heard the feeling is amazing.

Is there anything equivalent for women?

7. bigdikbimale

Gold Member

I'm glad this thread was started. I was just going to ask if anyone on the board had any experiemce with this. I was looking for info on the net and found ads for TENS units but thought they were expensive given that I am not sure if I will really like it. Saw info on stereostim but alos saw a lot of conflicting info about safety. Bottom line, I want to give it a try but could use some pointers on getting started. Any advice or reliable links you could share would be appreciated.

8. fowfer

Verified Gold Member

9. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

I had a boyfriend with one of these once.. there are pads you can rig up to stick to the clit/hood area.. the sensation ranged from barely noticeable to can'tbreatheithurtssogood. When he found a nice rhythm, though, the orgasm was insanely intense.

Don't miss the boyfriend much, but do miss the toys! :biggrin1:

10. wrench

wrench New Member

be sure to get a Union Electrician to hook that up.

11. D_Stavelay Strappon

D_Stavelay Strappon New Member

I've seen what they call an "electo-probe" used to collect semen for artificial insemination from a stud horse. VERY impressive. lol

12. vegasnola

vegasnola New Member

i think this is really interesting stuff too.... funny though, because i feel like it should be mainstream if people knew about it?

i like watching videos of it because you can tell it's a really intense, deep orgasm....
    also wondering, is it best to be used sparingly? i feel like if you get too used to it, it would be easy to get quite a dependancy on it.....

my only experience with it, was using one of those "ab stimulators" that were popular a few years ago.....i figured i would lather up with the jelly it came with, and try it on my penis. it felt really intense but awkward, so i'd mess with it then when i was about to cum i'd bring it back in for the finale.....

13. SlickWilly

SlickWilly New Member

check out peselectro.com

they have a lot of different devices & several videos as well.

14. Heather LouAnna

Gold Member

15. prickleyguy

prickleyguy New Member

16. bif9x65

bif9x65 New Member

Fowler,

You notice any increase in your erection size. As in...is this idea worth exploring from a penis enlargement angle?

Bif

17. husky14620

husky14620 New Member

Been doing stereo-stim through the computer for about 2 or 3 years. I would strongly urge you to visit the SmartStim site (www.smartstim.com). It has lots of information (and pictures) about all sorts of ways to stim...

Husky, same name there as here...

18. Fireballs

Fireballs New Member

That thing is gorgeous.
    It would make a fine night-light.
    ...you say it does WHAT?

19. Alaskan

Alaskan New Member

Let me explain that in my situation my use of a tens unit or wife's P.E.S <a href="http://http://www.peselectro.com/">
    HTML:
    http://www.peselectro.com/
    get attached to my jumbo jewelry. My genitals are pierced. [​IMG] The two piercings on my genitals that I connect to are my guiche and amphallang piercings. Both piercings are with jumbo jewelry. [​IMG]

The intensity of electro-stimulation, in my case, is intense. There is nothing like electro-stimulation. The electro-stimulation is as if something is grabbing your cock. It feels heavy. It initially has a light tingle. Almost uncomfortable as when one gets tickled but with a little nerve you add more current and that stimulation becomes intense. Like nothing you've ever experienced. You get up the balls to increase the stimulation more. You are in uncharted territory but you have to go farther. It feels so good. And then it becomes more intense and painful. But you go on, pausing for a few minutes. You realize that your cock gets used to the extreme electro-stimulation and you bravely add more current.

At some point you will experience an orgasm and not reach the maximum current. With each use of an electro-stimulation device you will take it further, begin experimenting with the controls and discover how to do other things to your genitals as you use the electro-stimulation device.

Hope this helps you understand. It can become addicting. And it can cause bladder infections. The electricity is not confined to your genitals. If you have a pace maker on your heart don't even think of using an electro-stimulation device. Just not worth risking your life. The Violet Wand is the only device I'd use above the waist. If you are into pain, use the Violet Wand. It's effect is at point of contact. Never attach leads (contacts) across the heart as in nipple to nipple.

20. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 New Member

My experiences with electrostimulation have been AWESOME ! for those of us who love a nice, long edge and multiple orgasms, it is ... well, it's awesome ! I've been "e-stimming" for about 2 years. I bought a TENS unit to help with back pain after my back surgery, so I had the equipment at hand. Some things to remember about estimming....

1) You won't put on the electrodes and cum instantly. It does take some time and experimentation to get the electrodes placed correctly for maximum pleasure. Everyone is "wired" differently, so what works for me, may not work as well on someone else. My personal "knock-my-socks-off-and- cum-like-a-horse" combination is to put the negative electrode on the underside of the head, over the frenulum, the positive lead just behind my balls over the prostate...Guys, it's much more intense if you can stim your prostate. So basically, the electricity is entering and hitting my prostate, and leaving through the head of my cock. You can buy or make different electrodes for prostate stimulation, but I use the stick on type so far.
    2) Only use equipment designed for this type of stimulation. www.smartstim.com is a wonderful site for all this info. TENS units and muscle stimulators are safe, be careful with anything else. But do read all you can on this site, you'll be glad you did.

As far as my experiences with it.... when you get set up and turn on the power, its tingles/tickles. Your body will start to respond, if you're a precummer like me, you'll precum ALOT. You'll find that the longer you play, the more power you'll take. What you'll find is that you have a "sweet spot", where the feeling is just incredible, and you'll have to make adjustments to maintain it. It does take some time... normally, if I'm doing it, it'll be anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours, depending on what I'm in the mood for. If I want to float from one orgasm to another, I do a longer session... if I want to just CUM, I do a short session. Experimentation is the key. I find that when I'm ready to squirt, it sort of kreeps up ssslllloooowwwwwlllllyyyyyyy... it's very intense, absolutely mindbending and so slow it'll make you want to scream, but it's well worth the wait. Best part is, it's completely hands free... you never have to touch your cock. I've had as many as 10 orgasms before I finally squirted ( and it hit the headboard )
    I've met a couple guys who were interested in trying, and I'm glad to say that I got lucky and after a minimum of moving the electrodes around, they also enoyed intense orgasms... one guy had 3 in 1 1/2 hours. So, anyone can do it, experiment, enjoy, don't be frustrated if you don't cum the first few times, keep experimenting... it's SOOOOOOOOOOO worth it !!! Feel free to write me if you want to talk about it more.