Electro Stimulation

Alaskan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The weight of my PA makes it even better as I walk around my home with my genitals hanging out, swaying as I move around it adds another dimension to electro-stimulation. My experience is not like the normal use of a tens unit. By taking the leads and attaching directly to my jewelry I complete a circuit from my guiche to my amphallang. Raw current travels between the two and I feel it in my cocks glans, head.

If you want greater stimulation just grab your cock and squeeze. WOW! I've also wrapped a cord, slip knot under the head, corona tightly wrapped around the cock to the base, the cord stretching the cock out.
P1040660_20080325014943_510.jpg
P1040666_20080325015206_110.jpg

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting. Those look uncomfortable, especially with an intact cock. Anyone experimented with electrodes with greater area, for a better-distributed current? Something shaped to fit snugly over the glans, for example. Someone mentioned aluminium foil.

(For those who don't know, TENS = Transdermal ElectroNeural Stimulation, intended for pain relief. stereostim = connecting up to the output of a stereo. Something tells me Ravel's Bolero would be appropriate. I have seen purpose-built gear sold (well, offered) for horrendous prices in a gay sex shop, with buttplug electrodes an option.

SAFETY. The current is medium voltage, low current, high frequency. Battery-operated is safer than mains-operated. Avoid current paths that might go through the heart, such as nipple-nipple electrodes. "Only below the waist" is good advice.)

My chiropractor uses electro-stim on me. It feels great. He always cranks it up slowly, and gives the patient the opportunity to say what's enough and what's too much. I'm always telling him to turn it up. One time he remarked that I had a high tolerance for this device.

I think he suspects I like it.

I've long wanted to hook it up to my crank.

wranglerstim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi YES I did cum with e stim for the first time. it was great. I did have to get over the pain pleasure area. But I did cum and I want to do it again

Hello, i read this a couple of weeks ago and went and got my self a TENS machine well its a slimming massager, i have put it on my penis but i can't seem to get any good feelings or feelings or cumming, am i doing something wrong?

what kind of e stim machine do u have? just a cheap tens? i really want to cum from using one and haven't been able to, how long did it take to cum?

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It can be quite effective, but its not for everyone. You can buy a unit and give it a try. People describe it as unlike any other experience they've ever had.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I love it, but not everyday, just something different once in awhile. If you try estim don't expect immediate results, meaning that you have to get used to the sensation and how your body responds to it. It is a completely different way of getting off. You will probably need some manual stimulation with it to get off when you first begin to try it.
Gradually, you will get to know what impulse/strength level works for you, whether you like the bands at the frenulum point, middle of the shaft or at the base of the shaft or several places. Some guys use a large band around their balls. You will also realize how important flexing you dick and butt muscles are to the total experience. If you normally don't produce any dick honey, you will probably produce some or maybe a lot. If you a normally make a lot of dick honey then you will just drool and what a great feeling and it taste great too! I have had ejaculations without an total erection with estim and that is a fantastic feeling. It is like I was peeing cum.

For me the ejaculation is very intense and normally I shoot far more distance that I usually do. I think what I like about it is that you have to adapt your body to the impulse of the estim. Sorta like you are not in charge of your climax like with manual masturbation. Sometimes, I have to resist the temptation to take matters in hand while doing estim, but let it do it's job. Hand jobs are a favorite of mine, because I have to really work for my climax due to having to adjust to someone else's rhythm and pressure.

It takes work and is not for everyone but, I find is a fantastic way to get off.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Electricity for play is used quite a lot in my group of kink friends.

The e-stims units are tens units with special electrodes. I suggest buying a tens from a medical supply place, much cheaper then the ones sold in sex shops, and rigging up your own electrodes or buying the specialty electrodes from sex shops. I love playing with e-stem. The best so far was having a metal sound in my cock attached by alligator clips to the unit and around my balls and base of cock a electrode unit designed for that application. Moving the sound became a very intense experiences. Unit is a friend's of mine so have not played too much with it. Need to invest in one for myself--so many toys so little money!

Violet wand is more of an static device. Remember the old telsa coil from 9th grade physical science class? A hand held version of this. Again sex stores sell expensive kits, can find a hand held science teacher device on the net for lots less--exact same device! Then buy the toys you like. If interested in this I would suggest finding someone to teach you and experiment with. This to me is not a self pleasuring device, but one to use on someone or have used on you. Violet wand is sensation play and can be painful too. My group of friends like the device that lets you electrify the sub and then use can use all sorts of metallic toys on him to get all sorts of reactions!

Taser--yes I have seen tasers used in sex play---they came in various voltages--lower voltages make muscle groups contract--watching someone use it on a young guys tight ass was very entertaining! Higher voltages knock down the person and disables them for a bit--in my group used more as a threat in heavy duty play. I have never seen anyone taken down by someone. Be careful though they can cause damage. I was tormenting a man I had tied up, at his request, and he almost ran into the unit I was mentally tormenting him with, would have been a very downer way to end the scene, so I switched to a light voltage one.

General rule for extreme toys, before you use them on someone else, use them on yourself. Get good knowledgeable instruction and mentoring when using toys like this. The previous recommended sites are the best out there, so research, but also try to find someone to learn from if possible.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Denverbearmark, I am wondering what the difference is in a specialty electrodes and the ones that comes with a tens unit. I had knee and back surgery and part of the PT was using a tens unit. Maybe I could use the electrodes that came with it. For my knee, I used one about 1" square, for my back they were 3 to 4" square.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
As you might expect, baldyboy8000, the smaller electrodes deliver a more intense sensation, and the ones with a larger area give you a more diffuse sensation. Shape makes a difference, too (round versus square) in terms of how the charge is distributed.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Specialty one are just shaped differently. Since you have the pads see how they feel on cock and balls at different places and see if they give you feeling you want. If not, at least the experiments will give you a sense of what you want and help you find the right hookups.

Experimenting can and should be fun and part of the adventure!

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another general thing about safety: Tens units can be used above the waist, but you want to not have the current cross over the heart area just for additional safety!! So think of chest and back as 4 separate quadrants that pairs should never be in two of, only in one. So pads on either side of left nipple is fine, not one on left and one on right! If this is too confusing, stick to play below the waist!! Or maybe electricity should not be part of you play if this is too confusing!

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had as many as 10 orgasms before I finally squirted ( and it hit the headboard )
Hmmm. This might be enough to make me want to try estim. Still kind of scary though - all those wires and electrodes - I'm not even confident programming my cellphone.

My chiropractor uses electro-stim on me.
WTF? Does he want to lose his license to practice???

Will a taser work?
Ahaha. Probably only if you are a Terminator robot.

D_Ida_Ho

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone used electro stimulation? How does it work and how safe is it? Heard the orgasm is intense!​

Hmm this thread and your inquire are a tad bit...un-nerving. I could even say its a bit...rattling. I don't know about orgasm's but electro stimulation...to me could be a little...troubling or...alarming. Or how do you say it? Whats the word.

Oh!

This thread is a little....Shocking. :cool: (ba dum tish)