Elvis

timentalent

Experimental Member
Media
I have seen the dick of Elvis. When he was performing in the white jumpsuits under spotlights it was easy to see. Definitely a hanger, about three inches flacid and appeared cut. Hung to the right as I remember.

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last night I watched "Follow That Dream" on Netflix, since I'd never seen it, and watching Elvis is always a pleasure, even if he did make some otherwise unwatchable movies. In this flick he reminded me of a cross between Jethro Bodine & Ennis Del Mar, and I began to suspect that Heath Ledger watched a lot of Elvis growing up. Elvis spends the movie in cutoff jeans, primarily, and he's a little heavier, sandy brown haired and tanned. Here are some notable moments from the movie.

There are more to come.

elvis_03.jpg

elvis_06.jpg

elvis_08.jpg

elvis_09.jpg

elvis_14.jpg

teezer70

Experimental Member
Media
Ok HUGE Elvis fan here...Priscillia has recounted hundreds of times in interviews that her and elvis never had intercourse until their wedding night but they did "other things" up to and including taking pictures...The army pics show me nothing and I am an avid crith/buldge watcher...I have interviews of men claiming they had sex with elvis and women who claim he was very average in endowment and not so good at using it...Id give a nut up to se the man naked as he was the sexiest man ive ever seen...additionally Elvis always claimed that he "tucked" his goodies because he felt it was dispespectful to women to have a visible buldge in the famouse jumpsuits...thousands and thousands of pics i have of the man and can honestly say there is no visible buldge

Reactions: subdividemylipz

JMBiiig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was Elvis's manager who requested he be filmed from the waist up because he knew this would generate interest in the overtly sexual hip-shaking.

The fact that you got this wrong leads me to believe you know not of which you speak.

Peace.

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there is a rare image of Elvis onstage in a torn Jumpsuit. his junk is hanging out. it it not photoshopped. You see an avg cock and balls and a lot of bush.. yes, uncut. Down the left leg...

Reactions: SuperSoaker5000

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
About him being a little heavier in Follow That Dream than other films, it had been common knowledge that Elvis had a very poor diet. It was no secret that he loved Southern fried food, which was what he was brought up on since his youth. I am not saying he was like Orson Welles, who was known to be a glutton to balloon over the years and decades, but everybody on the set could describe that he had a poor diet to begin with. I was told that he did not enjoy making films that were under his caliber, but the Colonel Parker insisted on the roles he take. Not Elvis.

Reactions: SuperSoaker5000

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmm....interesting that the subject of Elvis would come up since I just finished reading a book called "The Gossip Columnist" and the author was a guy who was in the thick of a slew of hunky actors and artists and dished the dirt like you wouldn't believe. There are ALSO photos - but I recommend you buy the book and read it for yourself. I learned SO much about some of my favorite actors and it kind of opened my eyes.