Elvis

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Why would Elvis been ashamed of being Uncut? When and where he was born a cut boy would have been rare. He probably never saw a cut dick until he went in the Army. My dad (born in Ga. the year before Elvis) says that he never saw a cut dick until he went in the Army and very few at that. He was in there with men from all over the US and from every station of life. It was only the Jews who were circumcised. So, if the majority of US males are uncircumcised at this time, why would Elvis be embarrassed about that?

Reactions: SuperSoaker5000

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I gotta say, this thread has to have one of the strangest titles I've seen on this site. And I've been around for years and years...

barrympls

Experimental Member
Media
There's a standard, probably real photo of Elvis at his medical exam when he was drafted, and there was nothing bulging, to speak of...totally normal and average.

hooded55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a singing scene in Girls, Girls, Girls where Elvis is wearing a bathing suit and you can very clearly see his cock and balls VPL. I remember it from my youth since I loved Elvis. He looked to be hung at least average which was pretty dam sexy.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

I found this montage pic after clicking through those links..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Ne5Lb2SiF...Qo/aqXi7VmZvt0/s1600/elvis+army+underwear.jpg

..the best of the underwear pics in large size and fairly good quality.

I'm sort of unsure just how much I'm into Elvis. I mean, pics like those certainly turn me on and I've come across others very early in his career where he strikes my fancy quite a lot.

Then there's the pics where he looks a bit strange to me, his face having an almost embalmed, fake or wax figure look to it. It's hard to describe, but his looks are just weird to me in most pics I see of him.

And then there's the Las Vegas-era jumpsuit pics that just make me want to gag. All I can think of when I see those is Gene Simmons* and then I imagine a sweaty, greasy, smelly, gross-as-all-hell Elvis. Yuck.:eek:

* There was an episode of Gene Simmons' Family Jewels where he talks about wearing a jumpsuit and he describes the B.O. that he has after he takes it off.

Reactions: MISSROSS2U