Emails from a rugby lad...

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Alright mate, how's things? Uni's still going well and best of all are the girls! Banged two complete hotties last night and thought it was worth emailing you to boast about it...
Went to Liquid with the lads and after a bit got dancing with this gorgeous blonde, then her mate came over and joined us. In the end, I got them both back to mine :)
I got the tequila out and pretty soon they wanted to see me strip. I peeled off my t-shirt and flexed the guns, then dropped my jeans and stood there in just my calvins giving them a good look. You could tell they were impressed. I went over to them and kissed them both, unbuttoned their dresses, and tried to unhook their bras. But they said they wanted me naked first. I didn't care so I dropped my boxers and they were loving it. They'd obviously never had a big cock before and were instantly on their knees, stoking it and giggling. I was rock hard straight away! I asked them if they thought they could handle ten inches and in reply they both kissed the base of my cock, worked their way up to the head and kissed each other with my dick in between! Absolute heaven.
They stood up, peeled of their thongs, laughed and asked if I had plenty of stamina. I was like, Girls I play rugby - 80 minutes and injury time is no problem. Then I picked one up and threw her back on the bed, then got her mate on top of her to start kissing her. Then I asked if they were ready for a good fucking and eased my cock into the one on top. She gasped but loved it. She shouted out, You're fucking huge!
It was good for the ego being able to say, I'm only half in babe - plenty more cock to come!
I grabbed her hair, slapped her arse, and drove all the way inside her. She was screaming and begging for it! After a bit her mate was getting jealous so we swapped over. I started kissing her and she grabbed my cock and said, Come on big boy, get going! So I pushed her back and fucked her brains out.
We did so many different positions and they were both as filthy as anything. At one point, I'm on my back, with one of them riding me reverse cowgirl. I pull her back so I can run my hands over her body and fuck her real deep, when I feel the other one kissing my cock as its slamming in and out of her mate's pussy. Then she moves down and sucks on my balls one at a time. Then sticks her tongue out under my balls and gives my arse a quick lick! Fucking amazing!
When I felt fit to burst, I stood up on the bed and they knelt at my cock like they was praying to the beast haha. They're still going on about my muscles and how huge I am when I came over them both. They screamed in delight and kissed it off each other while I stood there fucking exhausted!

Big match on Saturday and then we're out on the town. So if anything filthy happens, I'll email you to boast obviously.
Al the best mate, Sean.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Evening mate.
Amazing time last night! We were in Liquid when we all noticed this fucking gorgeous girl at the bar. A few of the lads had a try and in the end I thought I'd have a go and see if I could work the old magic. And two hours later I'm back at hers!
She was filthy as they come so I ripped her dress off and pulled her to me to kiss. She tore open my shirt, ran her hands across my chest and said she liked her men big. I was feeling cocky so I peeled my shirt off, dropped my jeans and said, Yeah – what about huge? She started to kiss me again while she grabbed the bulge in my boxers and squeezed gently. She started to giggle and said, You feel massive. Then she lowered herself to her knees pulled down my calvins and I watched as her jaw dropped as my rock hard cock sprang to attention haha.
She got up and went to her desk. I was a bit worried I'd somehow scared her off so I asked if she was okay. She laughed and said, Yeah – I'm just getting a ruler. And sure enough she turns back and starts measuring my cock. You could tell she was pretty impressed and she started to suck me off. First she just stroked it while she kissed and sucked on my balls, then she kissed her way up my dick, pulled back my foreskin and ran her tongue over the head. She bit me very gently then took my dick into her mouth – all the way and swallowed. I could believe she got all of me down her throat! It felt amazing. She looked up, grinned and said, Why don't you show me what you're made of...
I flexed my muscles then grabbed her, lifted her into the air, and then brought her down on my cock, sliding myself all the way inside her. She shrieked with pleasure and I stood there bouncing her up and down while she ran her hands all over me and went on about how muscly I am! I threw her back down on the bed, got on top, spread her legs and plunged inside her again. I pounded away and she was getting so wet. I didn't realise the ruler was on the bed and suddenly she slapped my arse with it and shouted, Harder! I was like, Yes Ma'am! Haha.
I carried on fucking her for ages, now and again burying my face in her wet pussy to tease her with my tongue or getting her to suck on my drenched cock. She has amazing big tits so I sat astride her, slapped my cock down between them, squeezed them together and fucked her tits. Every time I moved my hips forwards she lick the head of my cock or try to catch it between her lips. Suddenly she pushed me back and said, I wanna take charge of that ten incher. She climbed on board and fucked me like I was a bucking bronco, leaning down on my pecs or now and again slapping the side of my arse. She kept going on about how good it felt to fuck someone as hung as me! I told her she had a filthy mouth and that I couldn’t wait to cum in it haha.
I grabbed her and got her on all fours, fucking her doggy for a bit. Then whispered in her ear, Are you gonna try and take this big boy up your sweet little arse. I thought she'd say no but she wanted it! I kept on fucking her for a bit while I thumbed her arse, then tried sliding my dick in the other hole. She was tight as anything and it was a struggle to get my bellend inside her. She was moaning with a mix of pleasure and pain, and then finally I got it in, then slid about five inches inside her. She was gasping like an animal about how big I am, then I slid the rest in while strumming on her pussy until she squirted all over the place. I couldn’t stop laughing as I took her up the arse, gentle at first, then quite rough. Then I pulled out and rammed it back into her pussy so I could get proper energetic. She held on for her life as I smashed her completely, then I pinned her wrists back above her head with one hand, flexed my bicep for her and kept going. She was screaming the house down!
Finally, I pulled out, grabbed her by the throat, shoved my cock between her lips and exploded in her mouth. I virtually convulsed as I came. Shot so much in her mouth she was dribbling it.
She lay there, kissing my chest and stroking my cock as it flopped off. Then she said the magic words, You're amazing!
Once I'd got that, I pulled my boxers on and left.
When I got back to the house half the lads were still up waiting to hear what we'd got up to! Legend.

I've been invited to an orgy tomorrow night by a girl I met online. Not sure whether I'm going yet but you'll be hearing from me if I do!
Hopefully more to boast about soon, Sean.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Alright mate - how did things go with that brunette?
The orgy didn't quite go to plan! Turned up at this big house, not quite sure what to expect. But actually it was pretty chilled - plenty of drink and plenty of hot girls fortunately.
Chatted to a few different people and ended up spending time with this gorgeous girl called Kate. She had a friend there called Laura and she suggested we go to a room together. I agreed but unfortunately her mate also had a guy with her called Phil.
So we went into this room and I’m looking at Phil wondering whether I can interest these girls enough that they’ll get rid of him and I can have them both to myself haha. So I start the charm offensive and take off my shirt. They’re well impressed and both start running their hands over my body. I suggest Phil gets his shirt off too and he’s pretty thin. Laura goes over and starts to feel him but then I flex the old biceps and soon she’s back to me and Kate and kissing my chest. I grinned at Phil who looked mighty pissed off. Kate gets a hold of one of my pecs and says they both like their boys big and that she hopes we won’t disappoint. So I tell them that they’re gonna have the night of their lives! :)
Kate takes a tape measure out of her pocket and says it’d be fun to have a little competition to see who’s biggest. Seeing my advantage I say sure but suggest the winner gets a prize. They say the winner can decide what the four of us get up to and I’m well away. Kate puts the tape measure around my neck then she and Laura then got on the bed and started to undress each other telling us they wanted to get us in the mood. I’m feeling well horny but Phil’s still looking pissed off. When they’d finished I decided to take the lead and undid my belt then peeled off my jeans real stripper style. They were loving it and I gave a squeeze of my crotch to show them what was on offer. I was rock hard and their eyes were popping out. So I went over to them and made out like I was about to drop my boxers saying, So you like your boys big then?
They said yeah and I said, What about huge?
Then at the last minute I sat down between them and gave them a kiss each.
Then I looked back at Phil who was just standing there glaring at me and said, Come on Phil show us how much of a man you are.
Unfortunately he did and he had a fucking elephants trunk for a cock. He had a quick stroke and he was rock hard. It was enormous. The girls whipped the tape measure from my neck and ran over to Phil. He was grinning away as they played with his dick and measured him. 12 inches! I couldn’t believe it. He just smiled away then said, Well you said you liked your blokes big, I didn’t want to disappoint.
Then he turned to me and grinned saying Come on then Sean it’s your turn to impress the ladies.
So I stood up and then I realised I’d lost my hard on. The girls came over so I tried to stall for a bit by flexing my muscles but suddenly they dropped to their knees and pulled down my calvins. Instinctively I covered my knob with my hands and Phil started laughing. So I moved my hands away and stood there looking dead embarrassed. I tried to have a stroke but instead of getting hard I seemed to be shrinking. The girls insisted on measuring me anyway and giggled away as they read off 5 inches. Then Phil comes over his massive cock swinging away and suggests the girls measure girth too. Nearly 8 fucking inches. I came nowhere near. So embarrassing.
I'm not used to being the smallest guy in the room lol and I really didn't like it!
We got on the bed and Phil tells the girls that I’ll get some attention when he decides and they set about wanking him off while I lie next to him getting nothing. After a while he grins and tells Kate to wank the pair of us off together. So in one hand she’s got me small and floppy and in the other she’s got him like a giant pepper grinder. Then he starts getting the girls to lick his knob and they’re going on about how huge he is and giggling. Next he tells Laura to try and get me all in her mouth and she manages it bollocks and all while Kate shouts out that she can barely fit his bell end in her mouth.
Phil asks if I’m okay and I have to say yeah and next he suggests the girls tie me up and oil me up. So there I am spread eagled on the bed and him watching as the girls spray baby oil all over me and I'm still failing to get a hard on. After a while though I begin to start getting horny and I’m just hardening when he stands on the bed and gets the girls to suck him off. The sight of his massive cock above me and I lose my hard on again.
Phil tells the girls to untie me and says its time for them to try us on for size. He gets the girls on all fours and says we’re going to take them doggy style. He tells me to go first and watches me trying to get my small slippery dick into Kate, then he her by the hips and pulls her towards him. My dick slips out of her pussy and he starts rubbing his massive cock against her and then pushing himself inside. She's making a proper racket, going on about how amazing her is. He tells me to lie down and then, while he’s fucking Kate, tells Laura to ride me. She tries to get my knob inside her and all the time she’s giggling that it won’t stay in.
So he comes over, rams himself inside her and shags her on top of me. I just have to lie there while she's screaming her head off about how amazing he is. Kate comes over and he rolls onto his back. She gets on top and starts riding him while Laura climbs onto his face while he licks her out. I'm just lying there and he looks across at me and says, I think I can handle them both from here mate.
So I just get up, quickly pull my clothes on and leave - so humiliating!
Hopefully next time I'll have a more impressive story for you!

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey mate,
How’s Uni? Bro since ya left I’m the biggest fucker of the rugbyteam. After sundays training the brunette was waiting outside the lockerroom. She asked me if she could get a ride home. In my pick-up truck she was all over my big beefy biceps.
At her house she invited me in for a beer. We bumped into her mother (who was on the way out). I could see her mother was checking me out. Looking at my huge pecs, massive shoulders and big gunz. I grinned big time when her mother looked down at my bulge. Ya know my dick is fucking big soft right and I was freeballing so I had a big snake hanging down my levi’s.
Ella, the brunette, gave me a cold beer. And grabbed my arm pulling me to her bedroom. Before i could take a gulp of my beer she pulled off my t-shirt and tugged at the buttons of my jeans. She whispered in my ear if its true that my dick is as thick as a beercan. I laughed and said yeah nearly as thick.
Then she yanked down my jeans and gasp “ohhh holy fuck” as she stared at my big soft dick. Ya know my dick is 7” soft. I grabbed her neck and pushed her down and said “Get it hard, babe and ya see how big it gets”. I grabbed her head and pushed her down. She realy gagged bro when i got hard.
I pulled her of my cock when i was fully hard. And she looked with fear at my 8x7 inch dick. I pulled of her shirt and stuffed my dick back in her mouth skull fucking her a bit more. Bro, I grabbed her head and pushed in deep. She was choking and gagging big time her spit dripping down my bullnuts. I heard her bedroom door and I looked up and there was her dad. She kept sucking my dick a few sec before she realized something was wrong. Her dad looked at my huge dick a moment and picked up my t-shirt and tossed it to me telling me to get the hell out. I wanted to punch him but Ella begged me to go away.
An hour later I got a txt from an unknown number. It was a request to drop by the office on monday. Signed by Ella’s dad.
Bro do ya think her dad is gay? What should I do?
Fuck bro, hope ya grabbed a beer after that humiliation and picked up a slut. Sean ya have a fucking big dick. LOL I remember the first time we picked up two chicks and ya told me ya can handle both of them. I sat outside the motel-room drinking beers as I listened to ya fucking the shit out both of them. Good thing I bulked up by pumping iron with ya at the gym.
Bro forget that asshole and fuck another bitch into oblivion.

Hi5
Dik

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Hey mate, sounds like you're doing well. I remember you saying how thick your knob was - always made me a bit jealous lol - but I reckon length beats girth any time haha. And please don;t hook up with her dad hahahaha.
I picked myself up after making a fool of myself at that orgy. Out with the lads drinking and some posh girls came into the bar. There was one who was particularly hot - blonde, nice pert tits, and cracking legs. I got chatting to her and pretty soon I'm taking her outside round the back of the bar. We kissed for a bit more and she's running her hands all over my muscles, then she grabbed my package, squeezed, and said, Oh my god!
I just laughed, unbuttoned my jeans and dropped my boxers. She was on her knees in seconds haha. She grabbed my schlong and started stoking it while sucking my balls. Then she was licking the beast up and down - getting it nice and wet before she put it in her mouth. She could only get about half in but gave a great blow job. It was a real turn on, getting sucked off by a posh bird outside. At first I just held her hair but after a bit I grabbed the back of her head and fucked her mouth. The noise she made with her mouth crammed with cock was hilarious. I pulled out and she just said, Take me home and fuck me.
Well what do you expect haha?
We got back to hers and I could tell she wanted it rough. I ripped her dress off, pulled off her bra and sucked on her sweet tits. Then I picked her up with one hand, pulled off her thong with the other, and held her in the air licking her out. She said she'd never been with a guy who had muscles before and she loved being picked up, so I kept her there for a bit with her legs wrapped my round my face, burying her wet pussy against my lips.
I was still fully clothed so I threw her onto the bed and slowly stripped. As I took off my shirt she moved her hands down to her pussy. I flexed my biceps and she slid in two fingers and started playing with herself. I got naked, climbed on top of her, took her wet fingers and put them in my mouth, then I guided them back down to my cock and said, I think my dicks gonna make a better job of pleasing you than your fingers!
She stroked the end of my cock against her pussy. Then I took her wrists, pinned them back on the bed and rammed my cock inside her. At first, she just made a stunned kind of whelp! Then she was all, Jesus your fucking huge, give it to me!
So I did. Over and over until she'd come several times haha.
She was proper filth, talked dirty all the way through about how I felt inside her, and took any chance she could to take me in her mouth again. Affter an hour or so I was tiring and she looked worn out. I fucking her as hard and fast as I could and she suddenly said, I want you to come on my face.
I was like, Yeah? You gonna let me jizz on that pretty little face of yours?
So I pulled out, held the back of her head with one hand and my cock with the other and stroked it in front of her. I was all, You like that did you baby? Ten inches for a posh little bitch?
She told me I was amazing, and at that point I shot my load right in her face. She giggled like a wild sslut and licked it all up!
Next morning she was still asleep so I decided to make my getaway. I pulled on my boxers and went downstairs carrying my clothes, only to find an older woman in the kitchen. I presume it was her mum, in just these red lace knickers, her massive tits on show. She didn't seem embarrassed at all and offered me a coffee. I accepted and turned round to my clothes on a stall - bending over a little cos I thought she looked like the sort of woman who likes a rugby players arse. I was right, cos when I turned around she was staring right at me and licking her lips - filthy bitch.
We made small talk and then she said how nice it was to see a handsome muscular man in the kitchen. She didn't mention her daughter, so I played up to her and flexed my biceps. She came close and gave my bicep a squeeze while her other hand traced my sixpack with her fingers. Her finger ran along the waistband of my boxers, then down across the front of them. I leaned forward, took her hand and placed it firmly against my package, then whispered in her ear, Have you ever had a really well hung guy before?
She melted to her knees, pulled my boxers down and took my dick straight in her mouth. I went rock hard inside her and she coped with it better than her daughted, taking it all the way down her throat! I loved the idea that she could taste her own daughter on my cock.
I knew we didn't have long, so I pulled her to her feet, bent her over the counter, and pulled down her knickers. I put the head of my cock in her lovely wet pussy, and asked her if she was ready. She said, Go for it stud!
So I clamped my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet and thrust myself deep inside her. She absolutely loved it! I banged her like crazy for about ten minutes, then carried her to the table and sat her on it so she was facing me, and fucked her some more. She lay back and her big tits jiggled away everytime I pounded it inside her. She didn't seem to have any limits, so I leant back to where my cothes where, grabbed my jeans and found my camera. She laughed so I started videoing her and said, How am I doing baby?
She totally played along and said, 10 out of 10 - you can really do the business with that big dick of yours!
She said she wanted me to come on her face. I thought - like mother like daughter hahaha. So I got her on her knees and filmed her taking my dick between both her hands and bringing me off all over her face.
She lay back on the floor and just grinned at me. I gave her a wink, got my clothes back on, and said goodbye!
Great stuff.
I think I'm on a roll at the moment - I just wanna fuck as much as I can! What what else is uni for haha?
I'll fill you in with some more stories soon.
Keep up the good shagging back at home, Sean.

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey mate, yeah ya always made good jokes about how thick my dick was but that ya got me beat in length.
Sean bro, fucking awesome vid. She just took that 10 incher of yours without trouble.
Bro I got another txt this morning. Ella dad reminded me to drop by his office. He wants to offer me a job. So I went over there around 5 in the afternoon. Wore a clean black t-shirt and a clean levi’s. At the office Ms. Johnson, Ella mom was waiting for me. She told me she is Mister Johnsons assistant. She took me into his office saying that he had to go away for a crisis meeting. Ms. Johnson offered me a drink but walked away before I could answer. She got back with a cold beer. She smiled at me as I gulped down the beer. Damn you’re a big boy she said looking up at my 6ft4 tall body packed with 220 pounds of muscles.
Ms Johnson got closer and touched my bicep. How big are your arms she asked. I said 22” and flexed my gunz. Her hand went down my pecs and abs to my jeans. She squatted and popped the bottons of my fly pulled out my soft dick. Oh my God she said looking at my 7x6 soft dick. She slobbered on my cock getting it to its full 8x7 inch size.
She pulled up her skirt and told me to fuck her before her husband got back. She looked at the tracker of him on her iPhone. I smiled and pushed my huge fat dickhead against her pussy and pushed in. She couldn’t take it all. I fucked her rough. Looking at the tracker on her phone. I was pumping her full with a massive load as Mister Johnsons car entered the parking of the building. I struggled to stuff my still hard dick back in my jeans and pull on my shirt. We were just dressed when he entered the office. Ms. Johnson offered me another beer.
Mister Johnson said he seen me play rugby and seen me fight in a bar once and want me to offer a job as a security guard. I grinned and accepted.
His wife showed me to the elevator and kissed me saying see wanted more of me.
Bro I’m hitting the gym now.

Hi5
Dik

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Alright lad - good work!! Here's my latest for you.
We lost miserably at rugby at the weekend so instead of the usual celebrations we all sort of went our own ways. Me and my mate Rob ended up in Chicagos which was a bit grim lol. But he spotted the girlfriend of the team captain who’d just beat us. She was out with mates not him so we decided to have a crack. A few drinks a bit of flirting and she was well up for it! So we got a bit of a bet going about who she'd think was best...
So we went back to Rob’s and she wanted us to take our shirts off and show her our guns so I said we’d do it in return for a lapdance. She agreed! So we pulled our shirts off and gave her a good flex and she had a proper good feel. Then we told her it was her turn and she did the filthiest strip ever haha. Got slowly naked and grinded herself all over us. I’d of fucking paid for it I tell you haha!
So we took her upstairs and she was fucking gagging for it. We told her to undress us so she pulls down Rob’s jeans and she can't keep her hands off him. He hits the gym much more than me and it shows and unfortunately he’s a bit of a looker too lol! His cocks not as long as mine but, like yours, its really fucking thick. She tugged down his boxers and she was talking real dirty about his fat cock.
Then she turned to me and stripped me off. As soon as she caught sight of my cock she grabbed it and started going on about how massive we both were! She swapped between us, wanking or sucking us off and we were having a proper laugh. She was knelt there sucking on our balls when she looked up at us and said,
Right I wanna get you two bigboys in my mouth at once!
Haha! She idn't have a fucking chance but it was hilarious watching her try! She was almost gagging on us but she loved it. Then she said she wanted to get messy so I sat down on the bed and hoisted her onto my cock and she started riding me. She was screaming the house down! Rob disappeared for a second and I got my hopes up that he'd realised he couldn't compete and had cold feet! But then he came back with a can of whipped cream. He sprayed it over me and she went wild licking it off and fucking me real hard.
Then Rob grabbed her legs and picked her up and started banging her while she sucked me off. She was moaning real loud as Rob fucked her and he said,
What do you think of my mate then?
I was pissing myself and she described me as ‘great’ (I’ve had better reviews lol). He asks her what she likes about me and she says I’m hung like a horse. So he tells her to see how much she can get in her mouth. She’s deepthroating me and he’s pounding her fucking hard. Then he says to her,
So you're impressed by the size of Sean’s cock?
She says Oh yeah
And then he says calm as anything,
Yeah he’s got a massive dick but I’m a much better fucker aren’t I?
And as he said it he pumped himself real hard inside her and she gasped and said,
Fuck yeah, your amazing!
He started laughing like a madman - cheeky bastard. So then it turned into a big competition between us lol and she loved it. We both put our backs into it, got her in loads of different positions, always making sure she had two holes filled haha, and she went fucking crazy!
At one point, she’s fucking me reverse cowgirl while she’s sucking off Rob. I pulled her back and played with her tits so he kneels on the bed while she wanks him off. I looked at him and grinned and I said to her,
So how does 10 inches feel inside you then – you like it?
She was like, You’re fucking brilliant – you’ve got a much bigger dick than anyone I’ve ever been with!
So I nodded towards Rob banged her real deep and said,
This extra two inches makes a real fucking difference doesn’t it!
Then I stroked her pussy, shot her my cheekiest smile and said,
So you changed your mind yet about whose better between me and Rob?
Then I started to kiss her and I winked at Rob as I banged her real deep. Until she said
Nah, your great but Rob is fucking brilliant!
The smug wanker couldn’t stop laughing and he says to her,
You know Sean and I had a bet about who you’d think was best and I think he’s proper lost, what's his forfeit?
Cue me standing there with my dick and balls packed into her tiny red thong and flexing my muscles while she takes photos on her phone and Rob fucks her from behind saying,
Come on baby, tell him how much better I am than him! Girth beats length anytime matey!
Wanker, haha. When I got back on the bed I chucked Rob his phone and he started videoing her – she didn’t give a shit. Then suddenly she was sucking my balls and she said
You two are fucking huge, my boyfriend’s got such a tiny cock.
Followed by – even better – Come on (to Rob) lie down, I wanna ride your cock while Seans take me up the arse!
At that point Rob’s phone went off and he had a text from the other team’s captain, saying Having a good night losers?
Before I could tell him not to, Rob texted back Yes thanks and attached the video!
We kept on banging her for the rest of the night and she was just fucking filthy, it was hilarious. Rob insisted on taking a picture of her sat astride him , riding him while he played with her tits and I slid my dick as far as I could down her throat! At one point (at her request!) we managed to get both of our dicks up her pussy at the same time and she was going crazy! When we were both ready to come, Rob got his phone out again and videoed her jacking us off over her face. She was just talking filth about the size of our cocks while tugging fucking fast on us both and then we jizzed almost simultaneously all over her! Even when we were flopping off she was licking our dicks for more cum. Fucking hilarious! I love uni haha!
I'll let you know more soon, Seany.

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Seany,
Told ya girth beats length J. Loved the pic bro ya dick looks like to rip out her tiny red thong J.
When to the gym last night to do some boxing. Ya know Big Mike’s Base. Ol’ school boxing, only tough lads, no airco, fuckin stinking like old sweat. Just the place for me J. I was bashing the heavybag big time. Ya know they hang right at the windows in the front. Was hitting them bare-chested and sweating like a beast. When I was done I hit the shower and went to my pick-up truck.
I parked it on the parking across the gym next to a nailstudio. It was close to midnight when I was done training. I tossed my bag in the cabin when two girls got out the nailstudio. Two girls I mean an old bitchy granny and a hot blond girl. The old bitch thanks the young blond for helping her count the stock and got in her car and drove away. The blond looked around a bit scared. I smiled and offered her a ride home. She climbed on the passengerseat and said she saw me hitting the heavybag. On the way to her house she had my gym bag on her lap and damn my gloves where stinking like sweat. Claire offered me a beer when I stopped at her house saying her mom and dad were out of town and her younger brother was probably at a buddy. Before she handed me a beercan in the kitchen she said I like you bare-chested more then in t-shirt – so I grinned and ripped of my shirt. She kissed my biceps when I flexed them. Licking down my beefy pecs. I was already fucking hard cuz of hitting the heavybag and looking at her big tits. So when Claire pulled down my jeans and white boxer-shorts in one tug my dick jumped out. She just said WOW and sucked in a big part of my dick. She tried to wrap her hand around my base but J too much girth. I grabbed her head and slowly fucked her face as my dick was getting thicker. She choked, pushed me back and smiled. She grabbed the beercan and held it next to my cock. How big is it she asked cuz it looks bigger than the beercan. 8x7 I guess I said just like a beercan. She rumbled around in a drawer and got a measuring tape. She walked back and slapped my head. A beercan is clearly not 8x7 its bigger you dumb beast she said with a nice smile. She sucked my dick some more telling me to get my dick really hard. I grabbed her head and fucked her skull deep. Then she measured me. Bro last time I measured my dick was when I was 16 yo. I got really fucking hard when Claire measured me up. Length just over 9 inch and girth just under 8 inch. She stood up pulled me down by my neck. Dik fuck me with that meaty beercan of yours she said. I put her on the table and pushed my fat dickhead in her pussy. She moaned and started to leak. She grabbed my big muscles as I pushed in deeper. Fuck me with your Budweiser she begged. Deeper she moaned and I grinned and pushed in all the way making her squirt big time. I banged her rough. Bro her pussy was so tight when I pushed first pushed but after I dumped a huge load it was gasping. It was 2 am and I was fucking tired from the training and the long rough fuck. I yanked open another beer and walked to the bathroom to take a piss. My big soft pussyjuice covered dick swaying as I stepped into the bathroom bumping into her younger brother. He really stared at my big fat cock before he covered his own tiny dick and ran to his bedroom. I took a long piss, pulled on my jeans and sneakers and kissed Claire goodnight. She rubbed my buzzcut and said she loved sweaty big beasts. Then she took this picture.
Seany more later tomorrow I’m gonna pick up my uniform for my job.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Wow man, that girl is hot! Great story but a bit gutted to see you're now musclier than me. And doubly gutted to hear that you'd probably show me up with that huge cock of yours: it was bad enough when I knew yours was so much thicker - to know I've only got about half an inch on you in length... dammit! Hahaha.
Still, that didn't get in the way of me having another threesome last night. And this time with two girls so no competition!
Having to keep it a bit quiet cos it was one of my team mate's sisters and her best friend. Julie and Charlie. They'd come to watch us practice and cos it was a warm evening just had denim shorts and little tops on - they looked stunning.
I was walking home and they drove past and offered me a lift. I obviously said yes! Then invited them in for a drink. I wasn't sure if I'd talk them into a threeway but thought I'd give it a go, so complained it was too hold and peeled off my shirt. I could tell they were impressed so I offered to take my jeans off aswell. They giggled but were said, Go on then!
So I pulled them and just stood there in my tight white calvins, letting them have a good look. I talked them into coming to the bedroom, where Julie noticed some handcuffs under the bed. She picked them up and asked what they were for. I laughed and offered to show her, but instead she told me to lie down and she snapped them on my wrists and through the bed frame. I was turned on, but also a bit worried in case it was a joke or something and then they legged it (that happened to one of the rugby lads when we were in Malia and we took the piss out of him for weeks!)
They took their tops off so I could see their gorgeous little pert tits, then they got either side of me and had a three way kiss. By this time my dick was rock hard which they loved. Charlie said they'd heard I had the biggest willy on the rugby team and wanted to know if t was true - and now they guess it was. They kissed me again then worked down my body, kissing my chest, licking my nipples, then kissing my abs. Then they giggled to each other, pulled down my boxers and just stared at it haha. I grinned and said, Huge enough?
In response, they got either side and started licking it like and lollypop! Just a fucking massive lollypop haha. Then Charlie worked her tongue around my balls while Julie got me in her mouth before they swapped around. I asked if they were going to uncuff me but they said not yet. Then Charlie sat across my face while Julie sat astride me. With my cock inside Julie, I got my tongue inside Charlie and started working the magic haha. Her pussy was tight and sweet - and really quickly very wet! Julie rode my cock like a pro and after a while told Charlie to try me. She got on board instead, with Julie guiding my cock inside her and then stroking my balls while Charlie fucked me.
I was so turned on and straining against the handcuffs so damned hard I thought they might snap. They grinned and asked who I was going to fuck first. I said it was a surprise. They uncuffed me and I grabbed Charlie, threw her onto her back, then got Julie on all fours, pushed her face into her mates pussy and started fucking her like crazy. She was screaming the house down! Then I rolled her on her back, got Charlie to lie on top and began fucking her, now and again ramming it inside Julie who was underneath her. Fantastic!
I'd got some baby oil in my room so I kneeled on the bed, got Julie on top of my cock and Charlie behind her playing with her tits and stroking her pussy, then poured some all across us so we got good and slippery. There bodies were so amazing to play with and they both fucked real hard and rough! I picked up Charlie and fucked her standing up, flexing my biceps while she clung onto my neck and I thrust away. Julie was just shouting, It's my turn - I wanna get fucked like that!
Haha, I could hardly say no.
After plenty of exercise I got them lying on the bed, sat across them and brought myself off - cumming all over Charlie so Julie licked it all up. Good girl! Then we had a shower together - for some reason that seemed to think my dick needed a lot of soap and attention hahaha - before they headed home and I got some well-deserved rest.
We've got some of the new lads joining the team for their first night out tomorrow. They're only 18 or 19 but probably think there all god's gift haha. I think we'll be having a few initiations for them! Got to try and think of some embarrassing shit for them haha.
Hope the job's going well, Seany

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yo Seany,
Yes Claire is fucking hot. Yeah been pumping iron a lot. More power for rugby, boxing and fucking :). Bro don’t worry ya have a big dick and good stamina. But girth bears length bro :).
Went to fit my uniform today. Ya know Johnson and Son Inc, the private equity fund. Ella’s dad runs it and they were short on a security guard. Mister Johnson wanted to come to rugbytraining to offer me the job. Like I told ya he seen me play and fight. He said he hated seeing his daughter sucking my dick but offering me the job was pure business.
So I went to the office and this old 60 yo bitch in charge of suits gave me my uniform. Blue XXL short-sleeved shirts, dark gray pants, undershirts, a cup and a billy club. Eventho the shirt was XXL it barely fit. Had to leave the top buttons open. The cup was too small so luckily I had my cup for boxing in my gym bag. When I got out the small locker for the guards the old bitch was really staring. She walked over and tried to close the top of my shirt. She said it was the biggest size she had and said that Ms. Johnson was right saying I was a huge boy. The old bitch pinned the name tag on my chest. She said something went wrong in ordering it. I looked at the tag and the name was Beercan, Dick. She said Ms. Johnson said it was ok. She was confussed cuz on in my personal file said my name is De Vries, Dik. She kept on wondering out loud as she tugged on my sleeve adjusting my shirt. I leaned over a bit and whispered in her ear. Do ya want to know why Ms. Johnson calls me Beercan? As I undid my belt and dropped it. She stared with lust in her eyes as I pulled down my pants and cup letting my semi hard beercan pop up. I reached under her skirt and ripped of her thong. As I picked her up I was surprised how firm the old bitch was. I opened her blouse as he unbuttoned my shirt. She said she did a lot of arobics after her husband died. I rubbed my fat dickhead against her pussy. And I pushed a slowly. Bro the bitch is 60 yo and I didn’t want to kill her. But my beercan thick boner went in balls deep without any trouble. I was like what the fuck. The old bitch grinned. Son she said that she pushed out 3 kids and after her husband died she got The Hulk Avengers Dildo cuz she wanted a big dick after her tiny dick husband. I slowly fucked her but then she said Son ya got about 220 pounds of muscles and a beercan dick and ya fuck like a sissyo_O. I grinned and said ya want to be fucked by a bull and started to pound the old bitch. After 30 minutes of rough fucking she tapped on my head telling me to stop and get dressed. I didn’t listen and kept on ramming. She slapped my face and said I better get in my uniform if I want to keep my job. So I stuggled to put my huge fat boner in my cup. I was still sweating a bit as I buckled on my belt when Mister Johnson walked in. He stepped next to the old bitch and said. So mom what do ya think of our new security guard. I looked really stupid :confused: when he stepped closer to inspect my uniform. He looked at my nametag and leaned over to adjust it a bit. And he said I know ya fucked my wife, the whore, but don’t fuck my daughter. He slapped my shoulder and turned to his mom telling her that he ordered the nametag cuz he had seen my dick at the urinals. And he walked out. I looked at his mom and she grinned. Yes my late husband was Mister Johnson Sr. but that she uses her maiden name. She adjusted my shirt and belt and said one of her foundations makes donations to the rugbyclub. She told her son to offer me a job after she seen me on the field.
Seany have fun with the newbies. :) piss in a beercan and make them drink it.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Alright mate - that was so funny! There can't be many lads who can claim to have got with a girl, her mother, and her grandmother! What a legend!
Initiation night with the newbies didn't quite go to plan...
We started off just with some silly challenges and it was great watching the new guys make twats of themselves. One of them was proper cocky though and obviously thought he was a bit of a stud. He was boasting about all the girls he's shagged, so the other guys suggested I get him to join me in a threesome and bring him down a peg or two haha. The lads are winding this guy Alex up - saying they don't call me all-nighter for nothing, but not mentioning how big my cock is. But he's boasting saying he can out fuck anyone – so they suggest the traditional sex stamina challenge – loser takes the winners cumshot. And he agrees.
We selected a hot looking girl and I started chatting her up, then introduced her to Alex, and pretty soon got her back to mine. I'm thinking this is gonna make a good little home movie to share around the club so I get my phone out and stand it up to fil the action. I was kinda expecting Alex to be a bit more nervous but he was such a cocky cunt. He picked the handcuffs up from under my bed and said, These'll be good to make sure you don't try and back out when I win.
I had to laugh at how sure of himself he was. We stripped the girl naked and got her to dance for the camera then oiled her up. She had an amazing body and an amazing arse that was well worth a slap. Then she told us to strip. We got down to our boxers and flexed our muscles. Alex was pretty toned but I'm much bigger and she was obviously liking it. To try and reclaim the situation he dropped his boxers and he was already rock hard. She started stroking his cock then looked at me...
I gave her a grin then said to Alex,
Sorry mate but I think I'm about to show you up quite a bit!
Then I dropped my boxers. I'd still got a floppy but it was bigger than his hardon and he looked gutted! She's all,
Oh my god ur huge!
So I properly play up to it, asking whats the biggest she's ever had and telling her she's gonna get fucked by a real man for once. She started oiling us up so I got the phone and filmed her in close-up playing with our cocks. Once I'd got it up Alex was looking even more gutted. I grabbed a tape measure and suggested she find out how big we both are. She read off 6 and a half inches for Alex, then 10 inches for me. I grinned and said,
50% extra free - special deal for you tonight baby.
She giggled and started sucking us both off - paying much more attention to me. I told her to get Alex in her mouth and she took it all in. Then she said,
Your turn big boy.
She tried the same on me but could only get about half in. She started wanking it with both hands and saying,
Your so thick and long – I love it!
So I put my arm around Alex's shoulder - laughing my head off and said,
Ten inches mate – its what every girl dreams of! And you'll be lucky enough to see it closeup when I leave you with an embarrassing facefull of cum! Just see it as your extra special team initiation.
He looked absolutely mortified...
We started fucking her and Alex went first - I thought that was only fair seeing as I'd be stretching her wide open haha. While he was fucking her she sucked me off and at first she was just going on about my massive cock. However pretty soon he was pounding her like a machine and she was making a proper fucking noise. After a bit we swapped over and I told her that if she liked Alex she'd be in heaven with me. I pushed my dick deep inside her - she was tight as anything and gave a real loud, pleasured moan. Then I started banging her. I gave it my all but she certainly wasn't as impressed as she was with Alex which was gutting.
While she's sucking him off, Alex leant forward, slapped her arse and had a good long look at my cock slamming in and out of her pussy. Then he looked at me, grinned and said,
Ten inches yeah? It sounds like size really doesn’t matter after all! The lads on the team are gonna love that!
Nightmare. Then he pulled her forward and she started riding him, leaving me kneeling on the bed with nothing, cheeky fucker. So I stood up, wrapped her hair around my hand and got her to start sucking me off right close to his face.
When I took over again I knew I needed to really impress her so I tried a different angled and pounded away - giving her everything I'd got. After a bit she really livened up for me and I'd got her screaming as loud as she was for Alex. I grinned at him to let him know he was gonna be losing pretty soon, then I slid my thumb into her arse and said,
You like it big then baby?
She was begged me to fuck her harder so I rammed it in like a beast. And of course I suddenly came.
Alex couldn't stop laughing. He was saying,
Ah mate I was a bit worried when you flopped your big cock out but really there was no competition.
Gutted. I laid back so he could handcuff me and he said,
What was that you said earlier about showing me up? So your the team stud then? Ten inches but only ten minutes – I hope you've got more stamina on the field!
Then he kept fucking this girl for a good half hour - pumping away and making her scream. At one point he sat her across my face and started fucking her really hard – his cock was right near my mouth and his balls were slapping my chin and he called out,
Only 6 and a half inches Seany, but she fucking loves it – what do you think of the closeup?
Then he pulled out, she rubbed her soaking wet pussy all over my face and he got her to lean back and play with my cock but nothing was happening and he was laughing,
What's wrong Seany, can't you get that big dick of yours back up?
Finally he got up, grabbed my phone which was still filming everything, and came back to the bed. He sat astride me while the girl stroked his cock. Then he said,
I'd close your eyes if I were you Seany – this is gonna make me a legend on the team don't you think!
He lowered his cock over my mouth then he said,
I tell you what - I'll think twice about spunking all over you if you repeat after me: I'm rubbish in bed and I can't keep it up – Alex is the fucking king!
It seemed slightly less humiliating so I said it. He burst out laughing and said,
Oh that is the icing on the cake... no wait... actually this is the icing on the cake!
And then he shot his load – fucking tons of it – direct hit against my lips. The girl was giggling like crazy and he stood up on the bed so he could film all of me, butt naked, handcuffed and my face covered in his thick cum. He looked at the girl and said,
Go on baby – smear it across his face.
And the fucking bitch giggled away and wiped his jizz all over my cheeks and my forehead. He was filming all this in closeup and saying,
Ah mate that is so humiliating – I almost feel sorry for you! What's it feel like to get jizzed on by one of the newbies? I can't wait to show the rest of the team! Sean the Stud with his big ten incher – out-fucked and covered in all my spunk!
Then he got his clothes back on and left with the girl, leaving me handcuffed to my bed. I had to wait for my housemate to come back and uncuff me. He's on the team and he'd already seen the video - thought it was fucking hilarious.
No doubt by now you've been sent it too - don't watch it, you wanker!
Hope you're having a few better experiences than me, Seany.

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey Seany, Yeah I am a legend. Huge muscles, beercan dick and got with a girl, her mother and grandmother.
Bro I got the video during my first shift. I was dropping a forearm-sized log in the restroom when I got it. I punched a hole in the toilet-stall door when I saw that dude shoot his load on ya face. Bro I know ya can ram all night. Remember that asian twin we fucked. After 4 hours and 3 loads I was drained but ya just pumped another load in both of them.
After my shift I dropped by Claire. Her parents are still out of town and LOL I don’t give a fuck if her brother hears us. I got there just after midnight. I really wrecked her pussy till 2 am. When I woke up at 7 am she left a note that she went to work. I pulled on my piss stained boxers and took a long morning piss. When I walked into the kitchen to gulp down some milk her 18 yo brother was sitting at the kitchen table. He was looking at his iPhone and laughing. He showed me a video of his older brother Alex dumping a load over a dudes face. I bulged my fists but then I saw him staring at the huge bulge in my boxers. I smiled and I knew how to make ya feel better bro. I got my iPhone, pulled out my morningboner, grabbed his head and stuffed my beercan dick deep down his throat. He was really choking as I pushed in deeper. His throat stretched around my thick meat. I put the iPhone on the table and recorded me skullfucking Alex’s younger bro. He took all 9 inches down his throat. Took a good close up when his lips were around the base of my beercan. :) his puke and spit were dripping down my nuts. Pulled out my dick and shot a massive thick load all over his face. Here is the video bro and I send it to Alex too. On the way to the gym I got an angry txt from Alex telling me he is gonna beat me up for humiliating his brother and that I am a F%&&#T. :). Bro, ya know I’m not gay.
Bro show that asshole ya can play rugby.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Evening mate - I can't believe you're shagging Alex's sister - that's so funny!
I haven't lived down the other night at the rugby team though - I got to the match today and saw everyone for the first time. No one said anything at first and then when we got to the changing rooms they suddenly grabbed me, stripped me to my boxers, handcuffed me to one of the benches, sprayed whipped cream all over my face, took a few photos, and had a good laugh about the video. Cunts! Still, I guess I'd do the same haha. On the plus side, once we got on the field I played really well and scored five trys.
We all went out afterwards and downed some pints. I felt I'd got a few things to prove so when the lads spied a particularly hot girl I went and chatted her up. She was gorgeous and a little slut. She pretty quickly made a comment about my muscles, so I flexed my bicep and let her have a feel. After that it wasn't difficult to get her back to mine.
I was feeling so horny when we got back. I just pulled my clothes off while she watched. I'd got a hardon already and her eyes nearly popped out haha. I gave it a stroke and said, How'd you like that for a weapon then darling? Then I grabbed her round the waist, started kissing her and pulled her little dress off. She was like putty in my hands and I got her on her knees and sucking my cock. She couldn't take it all in and a few times I took it out of her mouth, slapped her round the face with it and then fed it to her again. I got her on her back and licked her out - holding her thighs tight as I drove my tongue real deep and made her moan. She was so wet - it was a real turn on - so I picked her up, lay her back on the bed and stood there, driving my cock inside her and making her scream. We fucked for ages and I couldn't help wishing I'd had the same stamina the previous night.
The little slut was up for anything - at one point she slid around me and started licking my arse - it fel amazing! So I grabbed her, pushed her on all fours, spat against her arsehole and pushed my cock against it. She moaned with pleasure but I was having trouble getting the big fella inside! I rubbed it against her arse a bit more and suddenly she relaxed and I pushed myself inside. I managed to get all ten inches inside, while I put three fingers inside her pussy and double fucked her. I rolled her onto her back and kept fucking her arse while fingering her real fast - suddenly she made a noise like a dying animal and squirted everywhere, all up my chest haha. I pulled her up by her hair, called her a filthy slut and got her to lick her juices back up. She was giggling and panting like mad. I asked her if she wanted more and she said, Fuck yeah! So I picked her up, brought her down on my cock and fucked her as fast as I could, making her scream like a wildcat.
I just seemed to be getting hornier so I threw her flat on her back, arms outstretched. Then I got on top of her, gripped her wrists and balanced my dick at the lips of her pussy. She bit her lip in anticipation and I said, Beg for it baby!
She did as she was told and I called her a filthy little cock-loving slut - ramming my cock in as hard as I could each time I said a word haha. She was going crazy! She was begging for my big thick dick and I gave her every inch, making sure she knew who was boss. She came again and I was ready to join her, so I pulled out, got myself in her mouth and filled her throat with cum. She giggled and made a gargling sound, then swallowed like a good girl.
She told me I was the best ever - which I was pretty pleased with!
I've got a few more nights here, then we're going on our rugby tour to Malia. I think it's gonna be pretty wild - lots of drinking and shagging challenges, forfeits, and a fuckers league table which I want to come top of haha.
Speak to you soon, Seany.

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
(If ya like the e-mail conversation between Sean and Dik - and ya want Dik in any particular scenario tell me and I do my best). (Sean I hope ya don't mind I linked up with ya story)

Reactions: J.Fulkner422

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah Seany – I am ramming Alex’s sister and skullfucked his brother :). Bro I miss ya in the team. We lost yesterdays match. But bro ya gonna be the star player for the Uni. The job as security guard is awesome. Last night I had a shift till midnight. The guards have a lockerroom. 8 lockers, a restroom with a toiletstall (without a door cuz I bashed a hole in it) and 2 urinals and a showerroom with 2 showerhead. Bro I stripped and sat on the wooden bench. I let my dick dangle cuz it has been stuffed in a cup for 8 hours. I was pounding rough when Mister Johnson walked into the lockerroom with a 6-pack of beers. I jumped up and tried to cover my huge hard beercan with my big hand. He grinned and slapped my shoulder gave me a beer and said I don’t have to cover up my huge dick. He looked at my dick as I took a gulp of the beer. Damn son he said you fucked my wife with that donkeydick? I just grinned and said yeah I wrecked the bitch. Uhh sorry your wife. He laughed no she is a bitch he said. My dick went down as he sat next to me on the bench handing me another beer. He said he got down here to look at the lockerroom. He wants to put a heavybag and speedbag in here and maybe a benchpress. Fuck Mr Johnson that would be cool I said. Son call me Jeff if ya not on duty. He wants me to train him. I crushed the second beer as he tossed me the third beer. My huge fat soft dick was swaying bit time as we walked around the lockerroom talking about equipment and stuff. After the fourth beer I had to piss. So I walked over to the small restroom and took a long piss. Damn Son Mr Johnson said ya even piss like a horse. When I got back in the lockerroom he gave me the last beer. Making me another offer. He said I can fuck his wife but never his daughter. Jeff said that I must report to him during our training. He gave me $ 5.000 to buy the equipment for the small gym in the lockerroom. Bro, this morning I got a txt from Ms. Johnson to come to the mansion in the afternoon.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Sounds like you've fallen on your feet with that job - and the wife included hahaha!
Rugby tour is amazing! Quick email cos heading out to a bar in a bit. Having such a laugh and only been here a few days. Lots of beers, lots of banter, and lots of pussy!
There's an amazing pool at the hotel. On the first morning I went down in my speedos and I could tell all female eyes were on me haha. Most of the lads were in their baggy swim shorts lol and my mates made a comment about me being a cocky cunt putting my bulge on show. But within an hour I was back in my hotel room with two girls on their knees fighting each other to suck my cock haha. Had a great time fucking them both, all slippery with sun oil and sweat. When we'd finished, they went back to the pool and later I could tell they'd reported back favourably to their mates cos I was getting lots of flirty looks from random women haha.
Played a great joke on one of the newbies last night. He was chatting up this gorgeous girl - punching wel above his weight haha and not reallt getting anywhere with her. When she went to the toilet, I followed and chatted her up when she came out. Pretty soon into the conversation she said, You've got an amzing body, is it true you're hung like a horse?
So I took her into one of the toilet cubicles - not the most romantic setting haha - and peeled off my vest. I flexed my muscles for her and let her have a good feel. Then dropped my shorts and stood their in my boxers. We started kissing and she was stroking my cock, then she pulled my boxers down and gasped. I told her that we were leaving the bar soon so I didn't have time to fuck her but promised to later and said I really wanted to cum in her mouth. She giggled and started stroking my cock and sucking on it. I got my phone out and filmed her taking as much of it her mouth as she could and after a while I shot a thick load in her mouth, filling her right up haha.
She asked when we could meet up to fuck and I said tomorrow, but said I wanted her to do something for me first. Then I told her to go back to the newbie and give him a good long, deep kiss! She giggled and agreed.
So at one end of the bar there's this lad, kissing her like crazy, giving us all the thumbs up behind her back cos he thinks he's a big man now haha. And at the end of the bar, there's a group of us watching the video of me fucking her face and spunking all in her mouth haha.
My good mate Rob is getting plenty of girls too and we keeping winding each other up with challenges and dares. There are two really fat girls in the hotel and he wants me to get them into a threesome haha. They're fucking massive and I think it might be a proper laugh. Not sure yet tho, depends how drunk I get haha!
Speak to you soon mate!

Beuker

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yo Seany, Just gulp down 3 6-packs and fuck those pigs. Bro I went to Mike’s and he got me a deal on a benchpress, dumbbellrack, heavy bag, speedbag and gloves for $ 4.000. So I have $ 1.000 grin.
Was on my way to the mansion when I realized it was not the place where Ella lives. Damn it was a modern cabin in the woods. I was 10 minutes late and Kate, Ms Johnson was pissed. She slapped my face calling me a dumb donkey. She grabbed my iPhone and put it in a safebox. We went upstairs to the bedroom where she told me to strip. She gave me a blue pill that glowed a bit and a beer. I swallowed the pill with the beer. She rubbed my buzzcut and felt my muscles. Telling me its a new Viagra. She grabbed the cuffs from my belt and cuffed my hands behind my back. Then she blindfolded me. And started to lick my arse. As she worked my asshole I felt a mouth on my dick but at the same time I felt something getting pushed up my ass. I heard a strange voice telling me not to fight it and nibbling my ear. Hands were all over my body feeling my muscles as if they were inspecting me. I heard remarks that I was fucking big, really cute looking face, that I need to pack on about 40 pounds of muscles and some other stuff. The thing up my ass was pushing against my prostate and I got really fucking hard. Someone took of my blindfold and I saw Kate and 3 other woman naked. One took of my cuffs and I saw in the mirror I had a donkey tail hanging out my ass. I just grinned thinking that the 4 MILFs like it kinky. I fucked all 4 really hard and long. Bro that new Viagra is awesome. My dick didn’t go down. I ate pussy as I rammed my dick in another pussy and another MILF was licking my nuts. After 7 hours I wanted to fuck Kate again but she slapped my face and told me to hit the shower. The bathroom was awesome. Big state of the art shower, a nice bathtub and an urinal and my jeans, boxers and tee cleaned and folded on a wooden bench. With a cold beer in a silver bucket with ice. My beercan dick was still hard when I got downstairs and one MILF got me in an office. The 4 explained that their husbands own companies but that they actually run it. The new Viagra is made by a medical R&D of one of the MILFs. That MILF gave me a bottle of pills telling me to take one before each training. Much better than any roids ever made and squeezed my bicep telling me I need to gain about 40 lbs. Kate explained they tested me for STDs and the Psy-test showed that im 86% str8 and 14% gay. I was like I’m not fucking gay. They laughed and said we know but showed the vid of me skullfucking Alex’s brother. I mumbled its just a mouth. One MILF explained it's a good thing to be 14% gay. Another MILF handed me a wooden box. I opened it and in it was a card with a name, a contact, $10.000 and a titanium brass knuckle. She said that I have a donkey dick but that I am smart enough. She walked me to the door telling me I have a few days to think about it. Outside my pickup truck was gone but in its place stood a new tough looking motorbike. I drove home, parked next to my ol pickup truck, tossed the woodenbox on my bed and jumped under the shower and my dick was still so fucking hard. Bro I am really confused. Mister Johnson pays me to fuck his wife but he wants a vid of it. Ms Johnson uses me as a sextoy with her friends and wants me to be a goon. And I work as a security guard. I can have it all or have nothing? I feel so dumb bro. Ya the one with the brains. Im gonna hit the gym and try one of those new roid pills. Seany fuck those fat pigs good.

laurenmm91

Superior Member
Media
Mate that sounds hilarious but also really dodgy! I can't believe you hadfour women - that's a fivesome haha. I am so fucking jealous! However, I think I'd get out of the situation straight away - it's one thing shagging the boss's wife its another ending up as a kinda hitman! On the other hand, it does make for a great story at the pub...
Rugby tour continues to be a massive laugh. Played golf the other day and the losers had to run around the entire course naked - fortunately I wasn't one of them!
By the time we got back to the hotel I was pretty beered up so decided to meet Rob's challenge and get me some fatties haha. So that night, when I saw them in the bar I made a bit of eye-contact. I didn't want them to realise it was a bit of a wind-up so I took my time. Eventually I spoke to them for a bit, then cooled it, and then went back again. You could tell they were interested haha but still a bit unsure. I said I hoped they didn't mind me saying but that I found larger girls a real turn-on. They said they like muscly lads, so I quickly pulled up my t-shirt to give them a glimpse of my abs. I said I was quite kinky and that I was into threesome and I'd let them think about it but they instantly agreed haha.
I got them back to the hotel. It was fucking funny going up to my room cos it was a proper squeeze getting them both in the lift! Seriously - they were huge haha. Got to my room, turned on the light, and found that Rob had been in there and filled the room with sex toys as a joke. Wanker! There was handcuffs, a blindfold, a dildo, massage oil, a paddle, a sparkly thong, and a massive chocolate cake haha. I tried not to laugh and pretended I'd planned all this. One of them picked up the thong and told me to go and put it on.
So pretty soon I'm standing in the middle of the room with the beast stuffed into a tiny thong, flexing my muscles for these two fatties who are clearly getting as wet as anything. Then I went up to them and literally tore off their clothes. They were loving it but it was a bit gross haha. For obvious reasons I didn't have a hard on yet haha - and I was beginning to wonder whether I should have got some of your viagra haha.
They got me handcuffed on the bed, then pulled off my thong and couldn't believe the size of my cock. I just said, Wait until it's hard ladies! They were loving it haha. The fattest one picked up the dildo, slid it inside herself and then told me to lick it! I did as she wanted and she put it in her mates pussy and then back to my mouth. She told me to suck it like I wanted to be sucked haha! As there was no one else there lol I thought fuck it and gave it a good suck haha. They were really turned on - and suddenly decided to combine their two great pleasures - men and cake - and slapped this great chocolate cake onto my chest and smeared it all over me, then licked and gobbled it all off me. I closed my eyes and managed to get a hardon, and then they started sucking my cock and saying how huge it is. They were such greeedy bitches - fighting over my dick and seeing who could get the most in their mouth haha. Deepthroating didn't seemed to be a problem for them either so there is some benefits from a girl who's always stuffing herself haha.
One of them climbed on board my cock and I felt it slide in without much resistance haha - talk about bucket pussy. Then the other sat across my face for me to lick out. I was pretty much dreading this haha so I just closed my eyes as layers of flab descended across my face. For fat girls they were quite energetic and after a while the one I was licking out moved further down the bed (which I was worried might break haha) and started oiling up her mates massive droopy tits.
I asked if they were gonna uncuff me and they jokingly said they weren't sure. So I just flexed my muscles and snapped the fuckers right off. They were properly excited so I grabbed the first one, threw her down on the bed, and positioned the other on top. They weighed a tone so it was a real workout - my muscles were pumped by the end of the night. Then I just started fucking them like a machine, moving from gaping pussy to gaping pussy, via their arseholes when I felt like it. They were screaming and grunting like excited pigs so I got the paddle and spanked their arses as well to make them louder. I remembered the dildo and started ramming it inside whichever girl I wasn't fucking. Then I rolled the one on top onto her back so they were both facing up and fucked them some more, grabbing their legs and driving in as deep as I could - watching the fat roll up their bodies in fucking shockwave as I slammed myself inside them. Remembering they were up for anything I stuck the dildo in one then climbed up the other and wiped my dick and balls all over her face as she licked away with her tongue, then got my dick between her tits and fucked her massive flabby titties, then pulled the dildo out of her mate and jammed it down her throat. While I did that I told her mate to get licking her mate's pussy. There she was with her fat wet tongue sliding it around her mate's gaping pussy, up my cock, under my balls, then into my arsehole. She was pure filth.
We went on like that for ages just different positions with me in charge - turning them on like never before whilst really demeaning them. At one point I'd got one licking the other other out while I fucked her arse and dildoed her pussy. I was shouting, Get your face right inside that wet cunt! And then her mate squirted. It went fucking everywhere, drenching her mate. So I was like, Ah you dirty bitch, lick that filth up! Then started fucking her real hard while she cleaned her mate up with her tongue. The noises they made while we were shagging were something else haha!
At the end I grabbed them both by the hair, and asked who wanted my cum. They were fucking begging for it haha. I managed to shoot a massive load over both of them, then jammed their faces together so they coud lick and kiss it off each other. Then I lay back on the bed, told them to get their clothes and get out. Crazy night.
Thanks to your last email - Rob and I have a bit of a challenge going! First person to get a fivesome!! Haha not sure either of us will manage it but the loser has to do a massive forfeit. We were a bit pissed and agreed that the winner could choose absolutely anything for the loser to do. Gonna have to think of something particularly humiliating for Rob in case I win - and of course I totally plan on winning!!
I'll keep you updated on our mad rugby tour soon!