embarrassed by wearing tighty whities

Devinwriter20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
in elementary school i wore briefs all the way up fifth grade and started to waer boxerbriefs and then highschool boxerbriefs jr and senior year it was binki briefs and string binkin briefs because started to wear low rise jeans and now i am in college wear anyhting boxers, jock, briefs trunks boxer briefs

D

deleted300444

I have always had tighty whites. The only underware I own.

Me too. My whole life. HS and now. Occasional boxer briefs, those are cool.

I say this all the time, boxers look like my grandmas curtains and tablecloths.

Not sexy. Silly.

Bottomline, wear what is comfortable.

Reactions: omoshiroino

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dont be bothered what other people are worried about mate and just wear what you like and feel most comfy in. If you love the briefs then go with it.

thad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My best friend wore bikini briefs for many years and he had the hot bod where he could do it, and he didnt mind showing off, although he and i had small cocks. That was years ago. I never got the courage to go there, but I do wear colored Hanes/ FTL briefs and it works for me.

D_hyd10cbz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i alway wear tighty whites dont care who see them. but i do have some other types of sex under wear but the tighty whites feel great only thing better is going camando.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wear tighty whities and I look damn good in them. Boxers are too loose and ride up my asscrack. Ewww. And they bunch up in the wrong places. I like my nuts in place and not swinging around.

Reactions: omoshiroino

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grew up wearing briefs and later switched to bikini briefs for several years. Now I wear string bikinis. I tried boxers and hated them. Way too much material for underwear. I like less material for my underwear. I don't like all that much waist band either. I'm pretty happy with string bikinis. For me less is more.

Reactions: Ohiojohn

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can't say as I remember anything about "underwear status" when I was in HS in the early 80s. Seems like most of the guys wore tighty whities, there might've been some who had boxers, but of all the teasing and other crap that went on in the gym and swim locker rooms back then, I can't recall anything centered on who was wearing what for undies.

I have always worn tighty whities (see my pix for a shot of me in them) and have never really considered anything else. Boxers always seemed like they'd bunch up in my pants due to the extra material and like someone else observed, they look like a table cloth or a bad upholstery pattern.

Reactions: Ohiojohn

LotusLord

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't care until middle school (6th grade) so I switched to boxer briefs then to boxers. Recently switched back to boxerbriefs mostly, but I wear boxers sometimes and briefs when I work out (which isn't as often as I should or would like).