Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have met a lot of women who wanted to get down with me. That is, until they see my dick.
A man like this and 99% str8! How unfair is life?!
Ohhhhh Mr. 1BiGG1 - how I'd love to see You in jeans, boxers, swimming, walking down a street...IN BED!!
...But 99% str8! How unfair is life?! {oh wait, I'm repeating myself!}.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's probably not written anywhere but you know exactly what I mean in my comment. Having a big cock is one thing but having a fantasy such as yours, is another.

G1;1485629]Why, is it written somewhere that if you have a big cock its mandatory that you be an exhibitionist? :bad2:[/quote]

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
re-read his post he is 99% 1% str8.

A man like this and 99% str8! How unfair is life?!
Ohhhhh Mr. 1BiGG1 - how I'd love to see You in jeans, boxers, swimming, walking down a street...IN BED!!
...But 99% str8! How unfair is life?! {oh wait, I'm repeating myself!}.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's probably not written anywhere but you know exactly what I mean in my comment. Having a big cock is one thing but having a fantasy such as yours, is another.

Interesting ….. so ur allegedly clairvoyant and allegedly know what is, and what is not fantasy in my life? :rolleyes:

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the main reasons I stay on this board is that I have tried to not let my "gift" be who I am. I'm not the big-dicked bass player, or the big-dick producer. I'm Cap and I have a big dick, and I just want to hear about guys who went through some of the same crap that I did.

No, I'm not going to show it off because that's not why I'm here. And terribly sorry, but I don't care to see yours either.

I don't think my endowment has garnered me more sex partners; in fact, it did just the opposite when I was younger because I was so self-conscious.

I'm nowhere near 12 inches, but I'm nowhere near 6'2" and 220 lbs either.

Many years ago I wished I were normal. Now I'm just fine with myself, and I swore I'd never be self-conscious again. But I still ain't gonna show you. That's reserved for one person and she's very possessive.

Reactions: gkoogz

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
re-read his post he is 99% 1% str8.
{puts on reading glasses - re-reads} Wow - I stand corrected!
OK - 99% gay is much better {smiles}. I feel a wee bit better now.
But to 1Bigg1 - I still say don't feel self conscious of that big beautiful cock - some of us a worship the conspicuous floppage of a big "shower"

srkog

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a few years ago I was running sprints with my soccer team, and we had a trainer who pretty attractive. Suffice to say, my dick got to the point where it was pumped full of blood, but still had all the flexibility of a soft one. Soccer shorts tend to be on the short side, and as I was bending down to change directions, the tip of my dick just poked its little head out of the bottom of my shorts. A few strides later and the whole damn thing was flapping around, smacking me in the leg, then the stomach, then the leg, in stride. My shorts were pinned up by my dick--which was probably 7-8 inches at this point (I was NOT in a situation that allowed measuring).

All the way down the field I sprinted with my dick flopping around. Luckily I was faster than everyone, and the trainer was at my back, so I don't think anybody saw me. Just the thought of how embarrassing it could have been spurred me to vow to never wear boxers to a practice or game again. I need a nice pair of compression shorts to keep my shit from poking somebody in the eye.

Reactions: 09876543210

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was at a party in he and I was one of a bunch of boots. I picked up drinks for a bunch of girls I knew ( guys too ). Half way through the party they wanted to get their stuff from the car, I was tipsy and quite flirty. I was sitting in a bar stool and joked that I lock my keys in the car so I don't drive. The two girls didn't find it funny and tried to pull me out of the chair, I played rag doll so they started to feel my pockets and one sqeased my dick, she asked what I had in my pocket and the other groped it in interest, that made my dong twitch, and her sqeal. The firstasked what and she said it was my penis'. The first was like no way its that big and she re-felt it as it now grew.they giggled and I said my keys were in my coat. The second went get the and the first stated and flirted, then pulled me out and started to look at it. Then we realized we weren't alone, my buddy who's houseit was lil brother was standing there. He was being. His parents were gone that week end and buddy was suppose tone baby sitting. I put it away and put the kid back to sleep. When their parents got home they asked what we did all weekend, we said what we did and down played the party saying that a few friends came over and watched a movie. They were ok with that suspecting it was likly x fib. The lil bigger shouts Lorne let - girl - play with his penis. We all sat there awkwardly -girl- was there. His dad was like well go play we need to talk them, their mom lifted him to take him else where and he said mommy its bigger than daddy's it was this big and he stretched his arms as wide as they'd go. Themom looked back at the dad smiling and said oh that big eh? And laughed. The dad just sighed and held his head in his hands, the girl was snickering I was trying to stay calm. The dad said well thanks for that he'll be telling people that story for a while. We couldn't help but laugh, he did too, but than gave us shit.

Sorry that ended up so long

Reactions: son4coach and B_er
D

deleted136887

Oh Sorry.
I thought it was underwear,clothing,appearance issues thread, I stumbled onto the "Fiction" thread by mistake. So Sorry!!!

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rant posted on Craigslist .....

Where to begin? I hate my giant dick. I haven't always hated it, mind you, just for the last, oh, 17 years or so.

I am a little confused by your post. Is this a story about you or just one you saw on Craigslist. It is the 99% gay part in your profile that has me confused.

It is interesting how people react to the same things so differently. You are about 2 inches larger than me soft and hard. You are also quite a bit taller than me. I am 5'9". Yeah at times having a big dick can be embarassing. I get starred at a lot as well. But quite frankly I don't even notice it much. It has been like that since high school. At some point you just get used to it. And for the most part, people hide their stares. Sure not everyone can handle your dick size, but there are a lot of guys out there that love the challenge. It is fun giving them something they may have fantasied about. I guess all I am saying is having a big dick has been a lot of fun for me. I love the adventure it brings into my life. I would never trade the fun I have had just to be like everyone else.

two2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
until i see a 12" dick pic it's bullshit, real bullshit unless you were like 7' tall. i find even 9-10" almost hard to believe at least natually. without using a device to stretch it.. a big man can have a big dick, but an average 6ft guy? yeah ok..

men bragging as always......

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well Superslam, looking at your avatar, I'd have to say a picture is well worth a Thousand Words, if not more! LOLI just wish you'd share a few of your stories, as I'm sure you have a few judging by the size of "Mr.Happy"!I expect the doubting Thomas's have slunk back into their corners by now!
By the by, Best Avatar Ever!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There is an old saying somewhere about the grass always being greener on the other side of the street.

I have seen both sides of this issue with some men proud of an exhibitionistic with their very large endowments and others considering it a major disastrous curse or cross that they bear.

I think that the difference is life experience.

Look first at the plight of the fellow with micropenis. He is treated badly by peers, made the brunt of jokes and then has horrible experiences when he comes into sexual maturity even if he is large enough to achieve penetration and father a child.

Odds are rather good that he will have been rejected by many sex partners and treated poorly because of something he cannot help because of a fluke in genetics.

The man with the unusually large penis is in many ways no different. If he was lucky enough to have gained the greatest portion of his size at the very end of his pubertal growth, odds are very good that he will have his head bolted on correctly and will deal well with the inconveniences of his life.

If his genital growth came very early and he was subjected to the barbs of immaturity that kids face in school, he will be less likely to cope well and because of negative experiences, he will feel just as insecure as the guy with micropenis.

I have a friend who lives in Los Angeles that is fantasy material, but he absolutely hates his genitals, does everything to cover them and keep others from knowing how large he really is. It was his life experience that made him this sensitive about his size.

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He switched it after a few of us noticed that he was claiming to be 99% straight. Trust me I checked before posting that I was reading it correctly.

Novaboy

You saying “trust me” is a misnomer if there ever was one written on this forum! I signed up here recently as 99% gay have never changed anything including that since. Either you are mistaken or fabricating but either way you are wrong.