Embarrassing big penis

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
embarasing big cock moments are why i'm here - i've often wished for something less obvious, like a 'springy' smaller dick, but being on this site has helped a bit to hear other stories of people who had tough times but got over it and now they like their dicks and like showing off...so now sometimes i l feel less self-conscious and think about the show-offs on this site for some inspiration..

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
TOO MANY TIMES TO MENTION THEM ALL< BUT HERE GOES!
I was constantly embarrased in the P.E classes at school and the stares I got from mot only the other students, but even the gym teachers at the various schools I attended starting from about age 11 onward...

In the 5th grade the PE teacher made me wear a jock supporter when the other boys did not have too yet...
He first got a new one and surprised me as he walked up to my locker in front of the other guy's and had me try it on, but it was too small and my penis even limp still stuck out in every position I tucked it, it surprised him because it was already an adult size, so he apologized and brought another larger one the next day.
He was at least nice enough to talk with me about my problem, and offered some advise to avoid injury because of it at an early age, but did so, in front of all the other guys while they listened as we all changed into our shorts and T's for class.
showering it seemed that I always got a look from someone...

And at another time as a high school student now I was on our schools swim and diving team...
The practices where held at the same time as the womens team practiced, so we got to see each other in our speedo swim suits that where required to wear.
My cock at a flacid state usually hangs around 5 to 7 inches, already larger then most when they where erect! But erect I am a 10 1/2 long x 7 1/4 thick...
So needless to say as we all sat there on the bench it seemed like everyone was starring at my penis again thru the speedo suit, which was barely covering me anyways and clearly showed my limp, bent cock all bent down, yet it so filled my pouch that you could see every detail of my cocks head shape and my ball's, some veins and all.
The ladies coach even was a little hottee that seemed to always be looking my way from then on. When I became the mens team captain I often had to stay late and help put everything away, which went all into the female coaches office in large baskets, as the mens coach's office was full of football gear, and so this led to us having sex in her office sometimes, after she undressed in front of me and at first I thought she was just changing into her street clothes, and had forgot I was there,
but she turned naked towards me and closed the blinds on her door and pulled my speedo off of my cock and greddily sucked me off and fucked me in her chair, after that she would take me out on the weekends also, just to fuck, almost always at her house.
The ladies started talking about it often and I had alot of the females in school that did not even swim showing up for practises now, just to watch, just so they could get a glimpse of me out of the pool.
I was already having sex with two other women also, and learned to tease many other women just for fun at the pool.
It caused a lot of looks at the swim meets at home and away, causing my coach to ask me to wear a pair of shorts over me until it was time for me to compete, when I would take the shorts off before the event.
Before I did this alot of the mothers from the students would watch at the practices waiting for their student to be finished with practice also, and several different mom's would pass me a note from time to time inviting me to please stop by for a "visit" as I passed by.
The first time this happened was very embarrasing, but it turned into something so good, and continued many times over, as I become more confident in front of the women.

Our family doctor is a woman, and the first time she checked my prostrate gland using the old test where the doc sticks their finger in your ass (remember that??) as a young man I was there along with my mom for a required physical for football.
After she had examined what she usually did she had me undress and told me about the next test she wanted to do. concerned about my growth so far...
With my mom waiting and watching this in the room also, she asked me to bend over and as she stuck her lubed finger in my ass hole I suddenly grew a raging hard on!!!,
I could not help do anything but, I tried to will it away and instead It grew so very hard and erect for all of them to see....
She was doing this in front of her woman assistant nurse also in the room (she had brought in the lube) and as they all looked at my very hard 10 1/2 inches of cock, I flushed red with embarrasement and the assisitant looked away as I turned her direction. I wanted her to remove that finger asap..!
The doc on the other hand stared at it sticking straight out in front of me and she grabbed it for a moment later, and held it at my base as she worked her finger for a moment. I almost cummed, but she stopped before I did.. As she withdrew her finger, as it subsided slowly in front of her and her assistant and my mom, she pulled her latex glove off and they both exited the room soon afterwards.
As I got dressed we could hear them both talking outside of the closed door and even in their hushed tones we could still hear them and overheard them both commenting on how my "penis was so very large," especially for my young age, as my mother and I listened and we heard it all.
The one assistant asked the doc "if her husbands dick was that big?" because her husbands was'nt that large!" she said...
The doc answered her by saying "that mine was the largest she had ever seen so far on any man, But that she had heard of some men with them even being larger than mine."
My mom, hearing this.... went out of the room and talked with the doctor immediately and after awhile they all three came back in and apologized for their lack of proffesionalism and said that they did not mean for it to embarrase me, just that it was a natural thing to have happen during the test and that she had forgotten to warn me about it...
and told me that "yes, She was surprised to learn that I was larger in the penis department and to be proud of it" Many men wish they where like you!" she said....

There are other times also, but these are among the most embarrasing for me...
I do wish it was 'nt as large as it is.
really! Grant

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
TOO MANY TIMES TO MENTION THEM ALL< BUT HERE GOES!
I was constantly embarrased in the P.E classes at school and the stares I got from mot only the other students, but even the gym teachers at the various schools I attended starting from about age 11 onward...

In the 5th grade the PE teacher made me wear a jock supporter when the other boys did not have too yet...
He first got a new one and surprised me as he walked up to my locker in front of the other guy's and had me try it on, but it was too small and my penis even limp still stuck out in every position I tucked it, it surprised him because it was already an adult size, so he apologized and brought another larger one the next day.
He was at least nice enough to talk with me about my problem, and offered some advise to avoid injury because of it at an early age, but did so, in front of all the other guys while they listened as we all changed into our shorts and T's for class.
showering it seemed that I always got a look from someone...

And at another time as a high school student now I was on our schools swim and diving team...
The practices where held at the same time as the womens team practiced, so we got to see each other in our speedo swim suits that where required to wear.
My cock at a flacid state usually hangs around 5 to 7 inches, already larger then most when they where erect! But erect I am a 10 1/2 long x 7 1/4 thick...
So needless to say as we all sat there on the bench it seemed like everyone was starring at my penis again thru the speedo suit, which was barely covering me anyways and clearly showed my limp, bent cock all bent down, yet it so filled my pouch that you could see every detail of my cocks head shape and my ball's, some veins and all.
The ladies coach even was a little hottee that seemed to always be looking my way from then on. When I became the mens team captain I often had to stay late and help put everything away, which went all into the female coaches office in large baskets, as the mens coach's office was full of football gear, and so this led to us having sex in her office sometimes, after she undressed in front of me and at first I thought she was just changing into her street clothes, and had forgot I was there,
but she turned naked towards me and closed the blinds on her door and pulled my speedo off of my cock and greddily sucked me off and fucked me in her chair, after that she would take me out on the weekends also, just to fuck, almost always at her house.
The ladies started talking about it often and I had alot of the females in school that did not even swim showing up for practises now, just to watch, just so they could get a glimpse of me out of the pool.
I was already having sex with two other women also, and learned to tease many other women just for fun at the pool.
It caused a lot of looks at the swim meets at home and away, causing my coach to ask me to wear a pair of shorts over me until it was time for me to compete, when I would take the shorts off before the event.
Before I did this alot of the mothers from the students would watch at the practices waiting for their student to be finished with practice also, and several different mom's would pass me a note from time to time inviting me to please stop by for a "visit" as I passed by.
The first time this happened was very embarrasing, but it turned into something so good, and continued many times over, as I become more confident in front of the women.

Our family doctor is a woman, and the first time she checked my prostrate gland using the old test where the doc sticks their finger in your ass (remember that??) as a young man I was there along with my mom for a required physical for football.
After she had examined what she usually did she had me undress and told me about the next test she wanted to do. concerned about my growth so far...
With my mom waiting and watching this in the room also, she asked me to bend over and as she stuck her lubed finger in my ass hole I suddenly grew a raging hard on!!!,
I could not help do anything but, I tried to will it away and instead It grew so very hard and erect for all of them to see....
She was doing this in front of her woman assistant nurse also in the room (she had brought in the lube) and as they all looked at my very hard 10 1/2 inches of cock, I flushed red with embarrasement and the assisitant looked away as I turned her direction. I wanted her to remove that finger asap..!
The doc on the other hand stared at it sticking straight out in front of me and she grabbed it for a moment later, and held it at my base as she worked her finger for a moment. I almost cummed, but she stopped before I did.. As she withdrew her finger, as it subsided slowly in front of her and her assistant and my mom, she pulled her latex glove off and they both exited the room soon afterwards.
As I got dressed we could hear them both talking outside of the closed door and even in their hushed tones we could still hear them and overheard them both commenting on how my "penis was so very large," especially for my young age, as my mother and I listened and we heard it all.
The one assistant asked the doc "if her husbands dick was that big?" because her husbands was'nt that large!" she said...
The doc answered her by saying "that mine was the largest she had ever seen so far on any man, But that she had heard of some men with them even being larger than mine."
My mom, hearing this.... went out of the room and talked with the doctor immediately and after awhile they all three came back in and apologized for their lack of proffesionalism and said that they did not mean for it to embarrase me, just that it was a natural thing to have happen during the test and that she had forgotten to warn me about it...
and told me that "yes, She was surprised to learn that I was larger in the penis department and to be proud of it" Many men wish they where like you!" she said....

There are other times also, but these are among the most embarrasing for me...
I do wish it was 'nt as large as it is.
really! Grant

Interesting story. Now had that been a girl instead of you who was the most georgous an sexy girl to ever walk the planet, the dads who sent the notes would have gone to prison, the male teachers would have gone to prison, the father who sat in the room watching his daughter get a physical would have come under scrutiny of the child services, the men teachers who screwed the young high school girl would have gone to prison. And, the mothers of the girl would have demanded a thicker materila for the girl's suit instead of the see through.

Yet, 30 years ago, all of this story not only could have happened, did happen. Adults violating a teen boy was considered fine including mom and women teachers. The teen boys feelings weren't considered. The teen boy being "legally raped" by the woman's pe teacher was a hero. The teen girl being "legally raped: by the man's pe teacher was a victim.

I have never heard men talking about their daughters big breasts or little breasts in front of the daughters etc. I have heard several mothers joking about penis size of their sons and other boys in front of them or to other adults. I was not amused.

We do have a double standard. Big time.

There is plenty to say about dirty men. That is another post.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...Our family doctor is a woman, and the first time she checked my prostrate gland using the old test where the doc sticks their finger in your ass (remember that??) as a young man I was there along with my mom for a required physical for football.

The DRE (Digital Rectal Exam) is a usual part of the annual physical exam...for men over 40. As is the blood test for PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen).

I have to wonder about the professionalism, much less the medical competence, of any doctor who'd be performing this sort of exam on a high school boy unless there was a family history of cancer.

So..do you suppose it was concern for cancer? Or just the usual bullshit masquerading as experience?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The DRE (Digital Rectal Exam) is a usual part of the annual physical exam...for men over 40. As is the blood test for PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen).

I have to wonder about the professionalism, much less the medical competence, of any doctor who'd be performing this sort of exam on a high school boy unless there was a family history of cancer.

So..do you suppose it was concern for cancer? Or just the usual bullshit masquerading as experience?

The doctor having him get naked and doing this with an assistant in the room is a real stretch, especially a female assistant but with mom in the room also? My vote goes for the latter.

Beauxbatons

Experimental Member
Media
Just to the left of nowhere (aka West Texas)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think your tailor was gay... I'm never heard a tailor asking this, there is no reason for that question :)

Actually, there IS a valid reason for that question. The tailor wants to know "what side you dress on" (meaning, "does your penis generally rest on the left leg or the right") because he will sew extra lining into the pants for the sake of comfort.

Having said that, I HOPE he was gay, only because the scene would be wasted on a straight man:tongue:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media

The doctor having him get naked and doing this with an assistant in the room is a real stretch, especially a female assistant but with mom in the room also? My vote goes for the latter.
You have a valid point. If you are correct, the poster left out the part where he came all over the table and the doctor and the assistant then licked up all the cum off his stomach while Mom watched as said, "We will have to get with your dad and measure tonight. I think you are 0.473496 inches longer than your dad now. It has been years since your dad has come that fast, but he used to."

Though don't discount that this may have happened. There use to be a time when in general, sexual advances by adult women toward teen boys made the teen boy a hero, not a sexul abuse victim.

leenyc97

Sexy Member
Media
I think your tailor was gay... I'm never heard a tailor asking this, there is no reason for that question :)

I guess you have never been fitted for a suit. The reason to ask when tailoring dress slacks, especially if you wear boxers, is that the tailor can allow a bit of extra room on the side that you "dress" to minimize a VPL.

Reactions: ActionBuddy

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I had a DRE from a urologist when I was fifteen too. Don't know what that was all about. The reason I was there is because I wet the bed until I was a senior in high school. I don't really know why I wet the bed and I don't know why I stopped. I've always been a sound sleeper, but finally started waking up when I had to urinate at night. Maybe that had something to do with the DRE?

Reactions: son4coach

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, there IS a valid reason for that question. The tailor wants to know "what side you dress on" (meaning, "does your penis generally rest on the left leg or the right") because he will sew extra lining into the pants for the sake of comfort.

Having said that, I HOPE he was gay, only because the scene would be wasted on a straight man:tongue:

Trust me my friend, a good tailor want ask you that and wont worry about that... He will not even touch your balls when he mesure you.

Reactions: son4coach

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess its true then that sometimes you gotta be careful about what you wish for, otherwise you'll get it and then find out its not all its cracked up to be. YOu think a bloke having a massive dick would a blessing, but to the few well endowned guys I have spoken to they keep telling me it starts off as fun and games when your young, but as you get older it becomes more and more of a hassle than anything.

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well to those that had to wonder why and made some comments...

I was told by the doc then that because I was so much larger below down there, especially over what then what she considered normal for even most adult men, and I was yet still so young,...
she had wondered if I had another problem, possibly with that gland also and was sorting it out one step at a time....and so wanted to check it out
worried that I may have alot more growing yet to do down there....
She also noted that one of my balls had not dropped yet also...
She even tested my thyroid also on the next exam later....
One thing for sure!!!!
I did not like her gloved finger up my virgin ass at all even with the erection!!!! BTW

Unlike the other gentleman above whom listed that he also had this done to him, I did not have a bed wetting problem, But I have a friend who did and he told me that they did that same test to him also back then....
But with myself....I did have and still do have a issue where I look very much younger than my actual age is elsewhere on my body. then and now....
Now here I am at 44 yrs old.... I still am told that I look only like I'm just barely turning late twenties or so....
Yes I am very active, Physically fit and trim, do alot of skydiving in my area and work out. but no sign of going gray or balding or loosing my libido in some way...
These are the things that interest me here on this site.
I can keep a hard cock for hrs or a long time without viagra, I always get full erections that still stand up by themselves... etc
My brothers have the same trait... and both of them have big dicks also.
the doctor noted this about thier visits too.
I had a little hair on my balls and base of my cock back then, but it was not a full as it is normal, and I was not yet shaving my balls like I sometimes do now.
The doctor asked me if I shaved it or not, and noted my "no" answer, she asked about my dad's hair and noted that my mom said he was normally hairy down there. In other words... as compared to my penis size she noted that I did not have much hair there yet....
My mom was asked if we had any american indian bloodline in our family while she was there..., as they are generally known to have less body hair usually...
( I am scottish though)
I did not need to shave my face seldom(rarely) until I was 19,
yet at that time I still had a very abnormally large penis and I think she was just looking to see if I was having any other problems.
My getting a erection in front of them cause me so much embarrasement that I wanted to just get dressed and leave and never go back.
My mom drove around for awhile before taking me home just talking about how my erection was a "normal " thing that this happens and that she had obviously seen mine since I was a baby, so please dont feel so embarrrased that she had seen it. and to make me laugh told me of all the times I would get them as a child. (once surprising my grandma with it, and how big it was even then when she changed me. and yes, i pee'd on her too)
Mom fixed my favorite dinner that night and we moved onward...
But on our drive.... She said she for one was very proud of my large penis and told me that I was rare because of it, and gave me the "birds and the bee's" speach and told me how some women will prefer a larger ones because most men dont have them.
I would even look at others in the locker rooms hoping to find a friend with a simulair problem...(did not happen until I was an adult)
My own mother started buying me dirty magazines and also bought me my first large condom's also after the speach about keeping it wrapped until I was out of school, etc and on my own...

Unlike alot of the people seemingly posting bullshit on here I am 100% real and posted pics (full nude' and others) to prove my size for all to see.
I joined to look for some information on how others like myself that have large cocks for real deal with some of the issues because of it.
This is supposed to be L.P S. G . org for a reason!
My brother and I are so much larger than our dad is in the penis department , So because of that we could not go to him for answers... (but he does have a fat 8 1/2 incher)
Much has been learned just thru "trial and error" by us...
For example...
Do you know what it feels like when you sit on your own cock because it did not move out of the way as you where swiftly sitting in a hurry.
Men with small dicks dont even understand what that or the pain is like!!!
Things like that are the reason I joined this site.
to see what others have had to endure and how they deal with it... Do men like myself sometimes hang limp but at the same length as they do when erect, yet it's not erect...
My cock can hang limp the same length as when I am erect sometimes.
It just flops around and gets in the way...
Will gravity make my cock sag down or stretch it like it does to a womans breasts over time???
Yes, I have to hold it out of the way to sit on alot of toilets, and yes I can often hit the water without an erection because of it too....
I did not join this site because I have a problem getting laid.
I am not gay, but have let another man hold my cock as I entered his wife and have had another mans cock in my hands once also putting his cock into my wife!
I have issues with alot of women only wanting vaginal sex and seldom anal because of my large size down there...
I did join it to connect with adults that are real and helpfull and understanding or at least listen, without the childish comments from someone that thinks I am bullshitting. or is pretending to have something they do not...
I'll ignore them and their stupid judging ways...
I prefer to look for ways to be more comfortable in a small dick'd society so to speak and no very well that just because I have a large cock that it is not "a gods gift to women!".
I'm Like looking for answers to stuff such as....
Dealing with issues like when people looking at your crotch in public and you know that they are thinking you have an erection and yet you know that its not even growing at all ! etc.

How to cover it up and not seem like your hiding a salami in your pants.
(yes I was once accused of stealing a salami , In this store off campus in college at the Uof M in Ann Arbor, Mich and my date and I went in to get something to munch on after a late class, having a problem deciding what we wanted, we walked the store several times. on the way to the register to pay and leave.... we was held back and accused of shoplifting because I had something large in my pants, she said.( the female store owner)
the only way I could prove that we had not shoplifted anything was to drop my jeans and show it,...I refused at first until finally with the cops there, I was finally ordered to drop my pants and show them all what was in there, or go to jail
When I dropped my pants and showed it....that "it" was my large limp penis was all that was in my pants I was standing in front of the store wndow where others passing by seen it also...
I was very embarrased, my date was tramatized somewhat and it ruined the whole rest of our evening...
(Later I think this fueled my occsasional having sex in public places with like minded partners)
I received an apology from the store owner (older female, but kind of sexy) and I was so embarrased then because I had a girlfriend with me at the time whom I was not sexually doing anything with (yet) and she also was not allowed to leave and was present when this scene happened.
She stared at my limp cock for the first time handcuffed right next to me with such surprise, (and the store owner gasped!)
I have always hated the teasing, the looks and comments it gets sometimes..
There is a proper place for everything.

Here's another one for you....
I was also once accused of having some sort of surgery to make "my dick so big!" The young woman I was seeing then had never seen one like me before and was so convinced that it was somehow silicone (like fake tit's she said) she was looking for scar's and stuff as she looked at it to see if I was altered in any fucking way and barely listened as I told her that they can not do that to men yet , and have even killed some guys that attempted it by the way...!
It was embarrasing to say the least trying to explain that it's all 100% real baby!!!! until she started playing with it and feeling how it's so warm, etc,and feeling how it gets even harder,... it's funny now, and even today she always calls me a nickname because of this first time together every time we see each other...
All well, enjoy...
B.R.B...,
Grant

Reactions: B_er and auncut10in

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
GEatonSkyfly

Crazy situation. Why didn't you just leave the store? Surely the store owner was not restraining you?

I would have sued the store after the whole thing was over.

Can the police legally tell someone to drop their pants?

D_Marazion Analdouche

Experimental Member
Media
Not really an embarrassing moment but to me it's something I will never forget.

When I was 18 I was just about to head out for basic training for the Army. Friends threw a party for me a week before I was leaving. A group of us were talking to include this one girl who was semi-snobish. I tend to be a little sarcastic in nature and was ribbing her a little bit etc. And she was getting all bent out of shape and made a comment about me wearing my bike shorts (I used to bike everywhere when I was younger just to stay in shape etc).

She was going along the lines that I looked like a 3 year old in the spandex type shorts. I would kinda pack everything together while riding making it a little more comfortable, plus I'll readily admit I prolly lean more towards the "grower" versus "shower" portion of things.

One girl (we'll call Jen) was a friend of mine with whom I also had slept with was there, she couldn't help but laugh. The "snobish" girl asks what's so funny, I take it I'm right. Jen looks at me and says go ahead and show her....so I shrugged my shoulders and took her hand and brought her into one of the bedrooms. Now being 18 and just having the thought of sex I was pretty close to being totally hard. She had her arms folded infront of her, then I showed her and she just sat there opened mouthed for about 10 seconds, after that....well we didn't leave the bedroom for a while.

Now I know compared to some I'm not huge, but to an 18 year old that has been with like 2 guys total, it was a pretty good shock to her heh.

Reactions: son4coach and B_er

w2m4m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to model in my twenties. I was doing a runway show for a group of designers and was given a swim trunk to wear, I had to do this with a cape over me ( it was part of the finalie, those italians are so dramatic>> ) Much to my chargrin the trunk had no liner and it was made of a material like spandex. It showed every...thing. Before I walked out, one of the other models "grabbed" me, this made me very excited. Needless to say when I flung the cape off I had this raging hard-on going that left nothing for the imagination. Sometimes late at night I still hear the gasps in the quietness of my dreams!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Much to my chargrin the trunk had no liner and it was made of a material like spandex. It showed every...thing. Before I walked out, one of the other models "grabbed" me, this made me very excited. Needless to say when I flung the cape off I had this raging hard-on going that left nothing for the imagination. Sometimes late at night I still hear the gasps in the quietness of my dreams!
Dude, that's tough. What was his punishment?