Embarrassing big penis

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I was told by the doc then that because I was so much larger below down there, especially over what then what she considered normal for even most adult men, and I was yet still so young,...
she had wondered if I had another problem, possibly with that gland also and was sorting it out one step at a time....and so wanted to check it out
worried that I may have alot more growing yet to do down there....
She also noted that one of my balls had not dropped yet also...
I had a liIttle hair on my balls and base of my cock back then, but it was not a full as it is normal, and I was not yet shaving my balls like I sometimes do now.
The doctor asked me if I shaved it or not, and noted my "no" answer, she asked about my dad's hair and noted that my mom said he was normally hairy down there. In other words... as compared to my penis size she noted that I did not have much hair there yet....
My mom was asked if we had any american indian bloodline in our family while she was there..., as they are generally known to have less body hair usually...
( I am scottish though)
I did not need to shave my face seldom(rarely) until I was 19,
yet at that time I still had a very abnormally large penis and I think she was just looking to see if I was having any other problems.
My getting a erection in front of them cause me so much embarrasement that I wanted to just get dressed and leave and never go back.
My mom drove around for awhile before taking me home just talking about how my erection was a "normal " thing that this happens and that she had obviously seen mine since I was a baby, so please dont feel so embarrrased that she had seen it. and to make me laugh told me of all the times I would get them as a child. (once surprising my grandma with it, and how big it was even then when she changed me. and yes, i pee'd on her too)
Mom fixed my favorite dinner that night and we moved onward...
But on our drive.... She said she for one was very proud of my large penis and told me that I was rare because of it, and gave me the "birds and the bee's" speach and told me how some women will prefer a larger ones because most men dont have them.
You didn't explain if your mother gave you a choice of whether you wanted her to view your exam. A doctor should ask the teen, not the mother if he wishes to have the exam done in private. Also there are ways to hide the genital area of the male while doing the exam so that another person in the room does not see the genital area. I understand the mother needed to be present for the questioning process of family history.

Also, we have to consider the father's wish concerning what he wants his son to know about him. The mother telling the doctor is fine. The father may or may not want his son knowing some of that information.

If a father is available or even a grandfather or favorite uncle or family friend, I think would be better than having a mother in the exam room.

The main reason for this is the erection problem. A male doctor would have been more sensitive to a young teen boy than a female doctor would have been. To mothers who changed their sons diapers and saw their erections when they were little, it is no big deal. (Pardon the pun there) but to a young teen, it can be a traumatic event to have a full blown erection in front of a parent.

But, in the end, the decision should be up to the boy. Consider: What if the boy had blown his load in from of his mother? Some guys have done that when touched by another person. that is another reason for the mother to not see the actual exam. Doctors know that some boys will do have an orgasm on the exam table. They should consider this when the doctor gets ready to do the exam.

Knowing that, the doctor should at least give a true opportunity to have some privacy. If the teen boy says, "You don't have to leave Mom, you've seen me lots of times before." That is different. A few guys will welcome an opportunity to show mom what they are packing and this gives them a golden opportunity. The vast majority do not want mom seeing them nude as an early teen. By age 18 the number objecting would be less. Some young teens would not want Dad watching this exam either.

I know it is difficult for parents who just three years ago were walking into the bathroom while their son was taking a bath with the door wide open. But some boys desire for privacy changes dramatically when they enter puberty.

End my quote.

How to cover it up and not seem like your hiding a salami in your pants.
(yes I was once accused of stealing a salami , In this store off campus in college at the Uof M in Ann Arbor, Mich and my date and I went in to get something to munch on after a late class, having a problem deciding what we wanted, we walked the store several times. on the way to the register to pay and leave.... we was held back and accused of shoplifting because I had something large in my pants, she said.( the female store owner)
the only way I could prove that we had not shoplifted anything was to drop my jeans and show it,...I refused at first until finally with the cops there, I was finally ordered to drop my pants and show them all what was in there, or go to jail
When I dropped my pants and showed it....that "it" was my large limp penis was all that was in my pants I was standing in front of the store wndow where others passing by seen it also...
I was very embarrased, my date was tramatized somewhat and it ruined the whole rest of our evening...
(Later I think this fueled my occasional having sex in public places with like minded partners)

I received an apology from the store owner (older female, but kind of sexy) and I was so embarrassed then because I had a girlfriend with me at the time whom I was not sexually doing anything with (yet) and she also was not allowed to leave and was present when this scene happened.
She stared at my limp cock for the first time handcuffed right next to me with such surprise, (and the store owner gasped!)

[/quote]You should have received more than an apology from the store adn the police. You had grounds for a wrongful accusation lawsuit against the story with public humiliation, and duress for both you and the girl friend. And a major compliant to the police department requesting disciplinary action against the police who handled the search. Requiring a man to drop his pants and underwear in a public setting like that is against every rule in the book. I know that they thought this was so much an open and shut case as there was 100 percent chance that you had stolen goods in there. But how could you reveal that without also showing your private areas?

All of this goes against our legal protections under the US Constitution. This is a federal case, not just a state case. I wish you had thrown the book at the store and the police.

It is not right that they got away with unlawful search and public humiliation. That is suppose to be the reason our soldiers have died in all those wars: That is to protect the rights of Americans. Sometimes we have more to fear form our own government than we do from the "enemies" overseas.

Reactions: son4coach

Soil'd_in

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rant posted on Craigslist .....

Where to begin? I hate my giant dick. I haven't always hated it, mind you, just for the last, oh, 17 years or so.

I loved my dick when I was 13 and had a nice 7 inch tool. I'd put it through its paces regularly and just couldn't wait to share it with some of my female classmates. At 14 I was starting to get just a little concerned as I then had a 9 inch member. It was great, but I was hoping for no further growth. No such luck. By the time I was 16 or 17, the growth finally ended. Unfortunately, not before I had reached my freakish proportions.

It's 12 inches long. It's about as big around as one of those tall cans of Coors Light (horrible beer, by the way). It doesn’t help that I’m a shower, not a grower. When flaccid it’s still 9 inches. In high school I picked up nicknames like cackyderm (creative), kickstand, and “the plunger.” I was smart, funny, athletic, and well liked, though, so the kidding was not mean spirited. I know that some awkward big dicked guys must go through much worse in high school.

Now, I’m sure some guys are thinking that this doesn’t sound like a problem and they wouldn’t mind swinging a stick like this around. Trust me, it sucks. To understand what it’s like to live with a giant dick you have to throw out everything you know about normal life. I love sports and athletic activities. Unfortunately, my dick loves this too and celebrates by flopping around like a frog on a frying pan. An extra large heavy-duty athletic supporter is an absolute must. Go without, and I could end up with a black eye. Of course, by the time I get everything stuffed into the supporter I look like I’ve crammed a grapefruit down my shorts in case I need a snack at half time. If the supporter fails, my dick will fly out of there like the spring snakes in one of those novelty cans of mixed nuts. I hope there aren’t any kids watching the game. I really enjoy swimming, but water + swim trunks = cling = gasps. My next house will have a pool and a tall fence.

How about non-athletic activities like, say, walking down the street? First off, boxers are out. No one wants to see that coming toward them. Even briefs only do a marginal job of keeping everything from swinging around. All new clothes must be tried on to see if they pass my dick visibility test (DVT). Jeans fail. Many slacks fail. Most shorts fail. Need to sit on the toilet? Hold on to snakey or he’s going swimming.

Fine, but it’s gotta rock in the sack, right? Wrong. Don’t get me wrong, it gets hard as a rock and stays that way, but finding someone able to work with it has been difficult. I’m a nice, attractive, and successful guy so I have met a lot of women who wanted to get down with me. That is, until they see my dick. My first time was when I was 18 with a friend’s older sister (23). The look on her face when she saw it erect was one of surprise, incredulity, and fear. To her credit, she was willing to give it a go, but it would only go so far. Guys, you know how great it feels to pound away “balls deep”? I don’t. I have yet to find a woman who can take it all. A lot of women have simply said, “Forget it” once they see it. Last month I met a really nice woman who followed me back to my place from a Belltown bar. We got close and it was getting hot until ol’ dicky came out. The look on her face was one of actual horror (you know, eyes bulged, hand over a gaping mouth). Without saying a word, she bolted up, grabbed her clothes, and was out the door. You’d think it had five dragon heads at the end (it doesn’t, by the way). How about a nice blowjob? Maybe if there were a bunch of female versions of Steve Tyler out there I’d actually be able to get one. That leaves few options. I’ve gotten very good at going down and handjobs are about all that works with most ladies. Given the crap shoot of reactions from new partners, masturbation has been my best option overall.

I know things could be worse. I’m 6’2” and 220 pounds, so at least it doesn’t look like an actual third leg like it would if I were 5’1”. It’s also not bent, doesn’t just get to half mast, or have any of the other physical problems a dick can have. But it’s a damn hassle every day. I’d give my left nut to give up 4 inches and some girth.

To those guys who wish they had a massive dick instead of their average or below average one, I say enjoy what you have. Things could be worse: your wish could come true.

Whilst at first having a 12'' penis sounds great, the way you explain makes me glad that I'm neither anywhere near as big as you nor a 'shower'.

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Whilst at first having a 12'' penis sounds great, the way you explain makes me glad that I'm neither anywhere near as big as you nor a 'shower'.

I have to agree with you. I'm above average and happy with it and having dated a gent that was "hung huge" I was forever thankful for my size. The man I was dating was a really sweet honest guy, but we couldn't have sex because he was so big. He had all the problems of being a show-er AND and grower. Totally limp he was 7x5. The first time I saw it grow, I just had to laugh out loud. I unintentionaly embarrased him by saying, "where did you get that thing? Sears?" He laughed it off, but became quiet for a while. I still feel sorry to this day for saying that. I wish I could take it back.

It took him a while to get fully erect and when he did, my gosh, it was frightening. It felt like I was jerking-off his forearm and not his penis. It was over a foot long and as thick as my wrist, which measures just over 8 inches. The head of his penis (no B.S.) was so big I could not fit all of it in my mouth, and I'm no slouch when it comes to blow jobs.

We had a lot of fun while it lasted, drifted apart and still to this day wonder whether he has been able to find a mate that could take it all, the way my boyfriend can take mine....

Last edited:

B_MUSCLE14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i know what you mean i had a 9 1/2 flaacid penis at 14 i had same problem had to have baseball uniform pants special made to conseal my package now im 10 inches soft and 14 hard so know im fine with it beeing big

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know what you mean i had a 9 1/2 flaacid penis at 14 i had same problem had to have baseball uniform pants special made to conseal my package now im 10 inches soft and 14 hard so know im fine with it beeing big

why do people come here and post this bullshit? do you really have nothing better to do?

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why do people come here and post this bullshit? do you really have nothing better to do?

A better question would be why many of you come on here accusing others of posting alleged “bullshit”. It’s like you have never seen a big cock before and it’s just unfathomable others could have one.

B_hugetripod

Experimental Member
Media
I used to get very embarassed by my cock during those times I would be at the beach in a swimsuit. Much like T shirts cling to a woman's breasts when wet, the same thing happens to guys in a swimsuit. I hang 7 soft and there were a few times when it was obscenely obvious.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
This happened to me in a Book store in Santa Cruz. I was hangin in the nude zone at Davenport Beach. Met some cool people and after a long sunny day decided to head into SC for some food. In the process of jumping in the water to wash off one of girls threw me my shorts and underwear...right into the water leaving me with a tank top. One guy offered me a thong (still in the package) so I accepted and off we went. Went to Taco Bell downtown then walked to a book store (not sure of name). It was me, 3 guys and 5 girls. We were all in our mid 20's. One of the girls would walk up and show me a book and either brush me or just grab my crotch. Before long I was "filling up" and out. I walked to the sci-fi section and attempted to fix my self. A/C was on and it didn't help. Best I could do is bring the thong up higher to hold my erection against my stomach but my tank top wasn't that loose. I rejoined the group and she walked up again and felt my condition. She smiled big and whispered to 2 of the girls. Now what right? I grabbed a big book about birds and walked to the door leaving it on the counter as I walked out. I was at least 3 blocks from my car and still hard...rock hard. I kept having to pull that thong up as I walked my cock would walk it down. Must have been the rush of it all but I was still hard. I was hoping noone saw me but I'm sure some noticed. One block from my car the damn thong broke. It was just dark enough and sparce enough I just quit worrying about it but then I saw my reflection in a shop window. I might as well have been walking naked with a hard on. I ducked behind a car, pulled off my top and wrapped it around my waste. One more block to go. I was semi hard when I got there so in the darkness I got in naked and drove off. Never saw them again?

scottbud

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A better question would be why many of you come on here accusing others of posting alleged “bullshit”. It’s like you have never seen a big cock before and it’s just unfathomable others could have one.

you say that yet the poster of this response is hung like a fire hose!

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never had any embarrasing stories yet. The only thing I hate is walking around campus with a random boner. Happend to me twice this year, one time with jeans on(less noticeable) and the other time with sweats( I couldn't wait till I got to class).

Reactions: son4coach

Robert53

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Grindin, taking a look at the photos, you could probably put a leash on it and a little dog's coat and people would think you were walking your dog! Man, you need to tether that thing if you go out in public!!! really nice.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just checked out his pics and yes he is! Even more strange he would be accusing others of making things up when they say they have a big cock.

Precisely! Thank you, 1Bigg1, for sticking to your guns and for coming up with a rational and appropriate answer every time. But is it worth the hassle? It was entirely predictable that you would be accused (and sooner rather than later) of fabrication, folly, fantasy and in general of being a No.1 BS. It happens all the time on LPSG. Very odd, really. This is a Large Penis site, yet when anyone actually comes up with one and is not interested in splurging pics of it ad infinitum, they get shot down. Big cocks actually exist ... not often, but they do.

Yes, of course there are some b-shitters, but they're usually pretty obvious and go to ground when challenged. And anyway, if b-shitting gives them pleasure ... so what?

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

If people Honesty knew what a 12 or 14 inch cock would look like, they would think twice about posting such ridiculous numbers. I think they just pick a number for "shock" value and then run with it when it gets the response they are looking for?

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1bigg:

just ignore them...they're trying to anger you into posting pictures, which you obviously don't want to do...

i can understand their suspicion just as much as your decision to stay pic-free...

so just let it go...

this is the internets...have some fun :D

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read the above post about being in a swim suit and looking obscene.
I was the captain of our high school swim team and also lettered in football too. While on the swim team for two years I was required to wear a small speedo in school colors that barely covered my member.
I am usually around 6 1/2 to 7 inches flaccid ( soft) and when I am erect I am around 11 1/4 iinches usually.
The first time I wore that suit at practice I was so embarrased about it and the girls team practiced at the same time.
There was no doubt that I was not erect, But one could see every detail of my cock's girth and length and my cocks large head, While still soft, it was easily seen.

Even the female coach mentioned my having a big dick to my coach and I was allowed to wear shorts over my suit except at actual swim meets so she could control the women easier.
In hind sight I was being a show off, But am proud of my cocks size now a days, When I was more embarrased about it back then..
It did lead to alot of dates and alot of sex though...
Now I do it at the beach and it's just the same as a woman showing off her body.
If you got it, Flaunt it!
If not, keep it covered up!
Grant

B_GEatonSkyfly

Sexy Member
Media
Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a simular experience as the original poster on this topic.
When I was going for my first athletic physical for school sports, my mom took me to our regular doctor and was present when she examined me.
( our doc was a woman)
When Dr Kadlub told me to drop trousers and she was going to check me for a hernia.
I guess "It" was shocking to the doc to see my large penis was well so large for my age and body type....and she also asked if I shaved around it?
When I told her I did not, She examined me even closer and also asked if we had any american indian in our blood?..., which we indeed do.

I had very little hair around my dick until I was about 19 years old.

During her examination I become erect and she and my mom looked at my hard dick in the doc's warm hands and I was so embarrased I wanted to crawl into the wood paneled wall !!!
My mom looked at my hard dick in amazement also...
The doc worked me back and forth just a small bit, and lifted my balls and took some notes and asked me and my mom about my developementthere since birth.
when my mom confirmed that I was even large there at birth, it was now looked at as that I was a bit of a late bloomer of sorts....
I had only the equvalent of "peach fuzz" down at my shaft and balls and yet here I was with about a 10 1/2 to 11 inch cock in her hands of mine.
She even asked if my dad was as well endowed and I remebered mom saying that he is large, But not as large as that ( she was looking at me erect still) and me and my brothers are larger than our dad is...

The doctor had me come back twice more that year to "check on my developement" and I can only imaging what kind of notes are in my files from that time period as a young man.
The ride home was quiet and she only told me that it was a normal reaction to a womans touch and to not be embarrased if I could try and mom said nothing else about my penis size until we had a sex talk later on.

But at those two other visits, my mom stayed out in the waiting room from then on!

The same doc gave me a rectal exam to see if my prostate was developing correctly and she even tested my thyroid too,
But during the rectal exam as she did it I become erect again while a woman asssitant or nurse watched onward from my side as she ( the doc) stuck her finger in my ass with some lubricant and my erection grew hard as stone.
I was a bit less embarrased now, But still was uncomfortable having an erection in front of the other woman too...
Lucky for me, This same asssitant and I had sex with repeatedly for the next two years. ( a few story's to be told there!)