Embarrassing Bodies - Penis Size

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
the cute one laughs so definitely is the 8.5 inches boy as we see on the map!

I disagree. You're reading too much into him just making face. Although to me it looked more like he was checking the other guys' reactions to see who it was. :tongue:

How can they say average is 6 iches? the majority of them result being 7 iches so it's not right judging from this test it should be much higher it seems the smallest one is inches but only one of them and none is less than 6! I mean don't people watch this how can they say untrue results or am i wrong??
LMAO You've got it backwards. Despite him telling them not to exaggerate it's obvious they did. Unbelievable that he actually says he thinks they were "pretty honest". :tongue: Surveys where the measuring is done by someone else rather than people reporting their own measurements (hence no possibility of exaggerating) routinely give average sizes of around 5.5". There's a reason that number pops up so much, it's not just a coincidence. My unscientific survey of a few gay guys gave a consensus of the most common size being a bit under 6" too, which lines up with that.

Does anyone honestly believe in a group of nine men, NONE of them are under 6", and 6 of them are 7" or over? :rolleyes: That's preposterous. They sent the guys into a cubicle alone with tape measures! They might as well have just gone on an internet chatroom and surveyed people. And even if they were trying to be truthful but measured the way the "doctor" showed them, their results would be wrong anyway---he curved the tape down over the end, which would add length.

The producers should have just made up numbers that were within the realm of reality and pretended the guys did it. They make it seem like the point is showing guys their penises are probably "average", then they haul out this board with absurd lengths on it. Then he's like "See, this guy who's 5.5 soft is only 7.5 hard!" :eek: I bet that made a lot of men who saw the show feel much better about themselves lol

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey d...
I'm impressed! Sure would like to see more...
Also, since I did not see the program and it will not play now...I would
like to learn more (the truth from of the participants) about how it took
place and if the sizes posted here were actual.
Thanks

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:redface:

i had to download the HD version.

blushing penis boy was soooo damn adorable and kinda smug... in a very "oh, some random dude is picking up my cock" kinda way.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the first two girls were kinda laughing looking at eachother and sort of agreeing to say it doesnt.

I personlly dont think it matters that much, but it does to a degree. People are just afraid to say it.

Oh it matters alright. Yes it does. It's not everything to most but it is always something to everyone.

jimm82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His name is John Taylor he is the Blindside Flanker for University of Birminghams Rugby Team, he has a girlfriend and is also a door man for the students Union. Sorry everyone, as much as his dick is lovely, hes a straight as they come!

Reactions: hugehungcanadian

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I almost feel bad for the kid. He volunteers for some medical examination to be videotaped and suddenly people are divulging his name and sharing the videos on the web. I doubt he knows this site exists. I find it awkward to know his name and school now.