Embarrassing Erections

kevin990

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone else experience uncontrollable and unwanted erections in the locker room/showers at the gym Or at the doctors getting a physical? sometime my friends see my erection, and they say me gay.D*** :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Quite embarrassing.....

Is this normal? Any help?

catcrazy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i have in past after swimming while getting changed out my wet swimsuit i would pop an erection right away or while showering, in the past i was nervous about being naked in front of other people but now not as much so if i get an erection now i just let it happen and not think about it too much. i also in past when having my physical with doctor just the anticipation of what was going to take place i would get hard and now i have a female doctor it is difficult to control an erection but so far i have only had a semi in front of her.

Reactions: diver6

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't remember ever getting hard in any embarrassing setting. I hear of guys boning at the gym or school but it never happened to me. I have however - now that I free ball more - boning while walking through the grocery or drug store. No particular reason although I might get a text that prompts it! LOL

D

deleted724068

i get erections very easily. i have to get dressed very quickly in locker rooms and turn away from everyone else.
its just not in locker rooms with others around me. any sign of me getting naked, im hard. when trying on clothes in shop changing rooms. when im in the shower at home, changing under the towel at the beach. you can be pretty sure im hard.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A couple of years ago my husband and I spent a weekend at Daytona Beach. On Saturday, our last night there, we came in hot and sticky from the beach and took showers. i heard him cursing in the room when i came out of the bathroom. It appears he did not pack for the extra day, so he had neither underwear or shorts. He wanted to put on the clothes from the night before, but I told him i wouldn't go out to eat with him stinking of yesterday's clothes.

So he went commando in his gym shorts. You have to know my husband to know that he gets very self-conscious about his "goods," and I think it stems from high school memories up getting erections at odd times. And if you know him you know that can be a major event. :tongue:

Here's where mean wifey comes in to play. After a nice dinner we went shopping like tourists at gift shops along the main drag. I told him to come over and see something, and he came behind me to take a look. I might have done something to aggravate his condition like maybe backing into him or something. I'm still unclear on exactly what happened, I swear :biggrin1:

But sure enough the next thing I know is that his gym shorts are now a pup tent, and I'm laughing almost uncontrollably. He cursing under his breath and makes me walk directly in front of him as we exit the store.

Don't feel sorry for him because I made it all better.

B_all_balls

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow that is sooo hot!
A couple of years ago my husband and I spent a weekend at Daytona Beach. On Saturday, our last night there, we came in hot and sticky from the beach and took showers. i heard him cursing in the room when i came out of the bathroom. It appears he did not pack for the extra day, so he had neither underwear or shorts. He wanted to put on the clothes from the night before, but I told him i wouldn't go out to eat with him stinking of yesterday's clothes.

So he went commando in his gym shorts. You have to know my husband to know that he gets very self-conscious about his "goods," and I think it stems from high school memories up getting erections at odd times. And if you know him you know that can be a major event. :tongue:

Here's where mean wifey comes in to play. After a nice dinner we went shopping like tourists at gift shops along the main drag. I told him to come over and see something, and he came behind me to take a look. I might have done something to aggravate his condition like maybe backing into him or something. I'm still unclear on exactly what happened, I swear :biggrin1:

But sure enough the next thing I know is that his gym shorts are now a pup tent, and I'm laughing almost uncontrollably. He cursing under his breath and makes me walk directly in front of him as we exit the store.

Don't feel sorry for him because I made it all better.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone else experience uncontrollable and unwanted erections in the locker room/showers at the gym Or at the doctors getting a physical? sometime my friends see my erection, and they say me gay.D*** :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Quite embarrassing.....

Is this normal? Any help?

Come back question .
How would you know? were you staring at it?

this will make them look like the gay one.

In general if your some how embarrassed about having a Erection

I suggest having your penis permanently removed. You will no longer have the issue

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at the gym with the hubby and we were doing legs. There was this EXTREMEMLY hot guy and his friend working out at the machine in front of us. The HOT guy finished his set and his friend began to take his turn. The hot guy was wearing thin white running shorts and a jockstrap. He was sweating sooo much that it pretty much made his shorts transparent. You could see the hairs on his ass! *he kept stretching...bent over and right in front of me.

I'm pretty much commando all the time...so THAT got my attention. I asked Mike for his towel and just sat at the machine for a few. He asked why... I pointed at the guy...lifted the towel so only he could see. I was in running shorts as well..hard as a rock and head peaking out of the bottom of the shorts. LOL *Mike turned bright red and cracked up laughing.* I was embarassed. lol

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I could get embarrassing erections. It takes a fairly tight cock ring for me to even be able to sustain an erection due to venous leakage. I'm only 25.

Feel blessed that your plumbing works fine, not embarrassed about it!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
It's a shame that this phenomenon is most prevalent in our youth, when we are too self conscious about it to deal with it comfortably. Now that I'm a senior citizen those spontaneous, unexpected erections are relatively rare, but when they do happen it doesn't bother me at all. In my youth, however, it was a different story.

Prior to my getting a driver's license I relied quite heavily on the city's transit system to get around town and every time I rode one of those damned buses the vibrations from the road and the bus' GMC 6-71 two-stroke diesel engine would cause me to pop a boner. If the trip was long enough, like clear across town, I would sometimes mostly lose the erection before I had to rise from my seat and get off the bus. But most of the time I'd still be rock hard and embarrassed when it came time to disembark. I finally learned that if I stood instead of taking a seat, and just hung on to the overhead grab bar or one of the vertical risers, that my erection would just create a VPL in my jeans instead of the obvious tent I would get when seated. But standing just seemed to draw attention to me, so either way it was pretty damned embarrassing.

Even more embarrassing were the occasional boners I'd get in class at high school. I have no idea why but that seemed to happen most often in my orchestra class. To make matters worse, the older student who sat next to me in orchestra would invariably notice my boner and would giggle and draw others' attention to my plight. As much as I enjoyed playing in the ensemble, after one year I quit taking orchestra simply because it was giving me those embarrassing erections. Go figure.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being a big grower it is obvious if I am starting to bone up. Getting naked at the gym was an issue from the first time I changed in the locker room. First experience was at the Y with open showers. I was very exposed with my 5 inches pointing straight up. Faced the wall and took a quick shower. After that I kept my speedo on since they had a pool and I looked like I was showering before the pool. Even just dropping my towel would create an instant hardon. I finally trained myself in my 40’s to not react and was then ok walking around naked. Now in my 60 I would love for my cock to just get hard when I don’t want it to!